Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Mining NoDevFee 0% v15.0 🔥 - page 37. (Read 164810 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
"nothing happen for siacoin dev"  siacoin, pascal, and other additional coins does not have devFee mining. Only Ethereum. So this program checks only Ethereum wallet to be yours during 1% or 2% devFee mining.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
New version 5.0 is ready.
 Works now even with Claymore Miner v9.4
 Major speed improvements
 Less CPU load
 Some bug fixes
Download: mega.nz/#!RPojxLqJ!mH7sihczRg2AY9vNMnPyQwSYfOmB9PtpJxqDAv1XZQg
 https://mega.nz/#!RPojxLqJ!mH7sihczRg2AY9vNMnPyQwSYfOmB9PtpJxqDAv1XZQg

IT worked for me BUT:

- when I mine dual (ETH+SIA) it recognize the devfee only for eth (ok for me) nothing happen for siacoin dev.
- when I mine dual (ETH+DCR) it doesn't recognize ETH nor DCR.

It works like a charm in SOLO mining (ETH ONLY)

I've tried both version (5.0+5.0rc1) 

Thanks
same, what do you need to edit so that it redirects to SIA? guessing you just put in your sia address and other pool info in the config files.

Also did you post the source code anywhere? I just don't want to get my shit randomly hacked or something and so I'm not using it yet since the risk of that is greater than a 1% fee (well, 2% since dual mining).

It is ridiculous to charge 2% lifetime, I'd rather just pay the guy $20 for the software and not have to get the fee.

Actually you can't redirect DevFee for SIA.
I suppose Claymore will take just the 1% of it because the other 1%, if you'r mining dual ETH+SIA, will be redirect on your wallet.

Activity: 1
 Major speed improvements
 Less CPU load
 Some bug fixes

IT worked for me BUT:

- when I mine dual (ETH+SIA) it recognize the devfee only for eth (ok for me) nothing happen for siacoin dev.

Thanks
same, what do you need to edit so that it redirects to SIA? guessing you just put in your sia address and other pool info in the config files.

Also did you post the source code anywhere? I just don't want to get my shit randomly hacked or something and so I'm not using it yet since the risk of that is greater than a 1% fee (well, 2% since dual mining).

It is ridiculous to charge 2% lifetime, I'd rather just pay the guy $20 for the software and not have to get the fee.
Activity: 19
 Major speed improvements
 Less CPU load
 Some bug fixes

IT worked for me BUT:

Thanks
Activity: 44
It is not working for claymore 9.4, ethereum mining detected but still does not mine to the wallet
 Major speed improvements
 Less CPU load
 Some bug fixes
Activity: 1
Can anyone help me compile this from the source? I'm actually able to get it to compile, but not work. There are several issues I had to work around.

First, I'd get a lot of BSOD with BAD_POOL_CALL and then I tried again, now when I run my compiled program, it just Abort()s immediately!

Edit:
I couldn't get it to work after a few more tries, so I looked for another solution. I'll share it, even though it's been done before. My way is pretty straight forward and simple, and it works great.

I found a proxy on GitHub, and modified it a bit to allow for specifying a worker address at launch and then compiled it to exe with py2exe. Now, I have very little experience with Python but was able to make it work exactly as I wanted. I've only used it with Ethereum, but it should work with Expanse and other ethash currencies. I don't know if it will work for Dual mining.

However, it does have to run on a separate host with a public IP address otherwise Claymore claims it causes stale shares and then actually makes 7-10% of the shares stale arbitrarily. So, my solution was to run two different proxies on one of my remote servers away from my farm and point my Claymore miners to it, each proxy having my wallet and a different Miner name to report to the pool.

You have to add
Code:
RemoteProxyIP/Hostname   eth-eu.dwarfpool.com
to your Hosts file on each mining machine to redirect the DevFee to the proxy as well.

Then, you make a batch file on your mining machine(s):
Code:
stratum_proxy.exe 0.0.0.0 9000 us1.ethermine.org 4444 false 0x3Ff3CF71689C7f2f8F5c1b7Fc41e030009ff7332.Home

I use two separate ports with two separate proxies running, otherwise it will probably mess with your stats.

Change the wallet and Miner name for your rig and allow the port you choose through the firewall and check your port forwarding.

You can use my compiled EXE in the dist folder with example bat, run the python yourself, or compile it to EXE with your choice of Python compilers. I don't fault you for not trusting me, that's why the source is included.

Again, I didn't write the original script, just added the ability to change the wallet and worker name on the fly, as well as disable most of the output by commenting it out (easy to re-enable if you desire). Python 2.7.

Download (source python included, as well as original Readme from GitHub with a link to it)
https://mega.nz/#!xLgTjAxb!m9YBVvAoAjhhUnIbFNEGT9vVH_BS0t4M4qLrFEb2dTo
compiled from source code but does not work with 9.3

has the tcp.PayloadLength changed to a different value ?

can we remove the filter to accept any length ?

would that cause high cpu usage ?

if you use YOUR PC only for mining so it will not cause high cpu usage
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
Please let this thread die in peace, if you have questions then send a pm to the thread creator.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
compiled from source code but does not work with 9.3

has the tcp.PayloadLength changed to a different value ?

can we remove the filter to accept any length ?

would that cause high cpu usage ?
Activity: 4
Millenium Falcon,
I am using Calmore 9.3 now and noticed that NoFee has stopped working.
Claymore`s logs show line:
send: {"id":2,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"eth_login","params":["0xc1c427cD8E6B7Ee3b5F30c2e1D3f3c5536EC16f5","x"]}
Your code is using "eth_submitLogin" detection...

One comment about the algorithm... I have made simular program on linux... The alg is based on transparent proxy. And I used json parser (json-c) to detect/parse/change wallet address. Maybe you use that idia in a new versions?
Activity: 32
March 12, 2017, 10:51:04 AM
Do you have a updated version for v8.0?
March 11, 2017, 07:08:22 AM
out of curiosity, why did you use packet payloadlenght in the filter ?  (strcat(filter, " && tcp.PayloadLength > 120")Wink

to miss packets that has less payload length) and reduce CPU usage. Login packet has PayloadLength  = "141" so I filter  tcp.PayloadLength > 120 or you can use  tcp.PayloadLength == 141 but I think in v8 something has changed so you can modify it and use with v8 miner.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
March 11, 2017, 03:18:49 AM
out of curiosity, why did you use packet payloadlenght in the filter ?  (strcat(filter, " && tcp.PayloadLength > 120")Wink
March 10, 2017, 01:18:18 PM
no working with version 8 Embarrassed
I have posted a source code some pages before. You can modify it and it will work with v8.
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
March 10, 2017, 10:46:48 AM
no working with version 8 Embarrassed
March 10, 2017, 02:34:50 AM
nah, i believe he is not manipulating tcp packets in any way.
March 09, 2017, 07:14:50 PM
why do you think v8 shouldnt work?
I do not use v8, maybe Claymore have changed TCP packet length, and my program can not change it, because it needs some modifications maybe.
March 09, 2017, 05:34:52 PM
why do you think v8 shouldnt work?
March 09, 2017, 03:53:20 PM
You are using v8.0 try to use v7.4 for a 15 minutes (till first devfee mining) and tell a result please.
Pages:
Jump to: