Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Mining NoDevFee 0% v15.0 🔥 - page 35. (Read 164810 times)

Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.
Can you mine to one pool/wallet and redirect the Devfee to another? Like in this case I have two wallets, Wallet1 and Wallet2.
I am mining Eth at ethermine using Wallet1 and Dcr at nicehash using claymore, and I have redirected the miner fee to Wallet2 at ethpool.
Now my understanding is that a worker "devfee worker x" should appear on Wallet2 - ethpool in a couple of hours, but its been 10 hours and nothing happened.
What am I doing wrong?
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
devfee worker x showed .2 Mh/s once and has been showing as offline for 2 hours!! Am I doing something wrong?
I think everything is ok. What is you hashrate?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
devfee worker x showed .2 Mh/s once and has been showing as offline for 2 hours!! Am I doing something wrong?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
you can't know on which pool and which port will claymore devfee mine, until it starts mining.
Only way to have total control over the connections it makes would be to make a wrapper around the app, which detects outgoing connections and ..does stuff... Cheesy

But your tool is good for eth only mining on default devfee pools.

Port forwarding for incoming connections, not outgoing.

The question is, how do YOU do it to make the most out of it.

Thanks

I have mikrotik Hap lite router and I can do it with outgoing connections, and as far as I know DDWRT can do it too. I think you can do it in the IPTABLES in Linux

You can try this software https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00ZcJqT_52A to make port forwarding in windows (not tested by me).

Or you can use commands netsh and netstat in windows to make port mapping

Ok great thanks ! Can you please share your outgoing connections rules please.
you can't know on which pool and which port will claymore devfee mine, until it starts mining.
Only way to have total control over the connections it makes would be to make a wrapper around the app, which detects outgoing connections and ..does stuff... Cheesy

Thanks

I have mikrotik Hap lite router and I can do it with outgoing connections, and as far as I know DDWRT can do it too. I think you can do it in the IPTABLES in Linux

You can try this software https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00ZcJqT_52A to make port forwarding in windows (not tested by me).

Or you can use commands netsh and netstat in windows to make port mapping

Thanks

You have to add
Code:
RemoteProxyIP/Hostname   eth-eu.dwarfpool.com
to your Hosts file on each mining machine to redirect the DevFee to the proxy as well.

Then, you make a batch file on your mining machine(s):
Code:
stratum_proxy.exe 0.0.0.0 9000 us1.ethermine.org 4444 false 0x3Ff3CF71689C7f2f8F5c1b7Fc41e030009ff7332.Home

So like this if I understood correctly ?

Dwarf
stratum_proxy.exe 0.0.0.0 8008 us1.ethermine.org 4444 false wallet

Nano
stratum_proxy.exe 0.0.0.0 9999 us1.ethermine.org 4444 false wallet

Eth
stratum_proxy.exe 0.0.0.0 3333 us1.ethermine.org 4444 false wallet

What does false mean ? reveive_first ? Whats reveive_first ?
Typo ? Even then, whats the difference between true and false ?

D:\Claymore-Proxy\dist>stratum_proxy.exe
Usage: ./proxy.py [localhost] [localport] [remotehost] [remoteport] [reveive_first] [worker address]
Example: ./proxy.py 127.0.0.1 9000 10.11.132.1 9000 True 0xAddress.MinerName
Activity: 137
Eth wallet is enough, pascal mining part is without fee in dual mining mode, eth fee is 2% for dual mode
Activity: 24
I can not set it for 2 currencies, please help.
Give an example how to view the batch file
It's about the nanopool  ETC+PASCAL
Edit NoFee.bat
change to "start NoFee.exe 0x69b612b2088a75054de71d7ec10dc50d3be94f55 9999"
where 0x69b612b2088a75054de71d7ec10dc50d3be94f55 - change to your wallet. And you will get  devFee profit to your wallet

Yes but pascal wallet? Where should I write it?
Edit NoFee.bat
change to "start NoFee.exe 0x69b612b2088a75054de71d7ec10dc50d3be94f55 9999"
where 0x69b612b2088a75054de71d7ec10dc50d3be94f55 - change to your wallet. And you will get  devFee profit to your wallet
Activity: 24
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626

As a solution you can modify your hosts file  in Windows or /etc/hosts in Linux and redirect DNS to only one pool you wish, so miner will think it connects to random pools, but actually it will mine at one pool to your wallet.

Can you please share your /etc/hosts file ?

How do you re-write the port number so they all connect to ethermine on 4444 for example ?

Boom, there's the point.
You can't redirect ports with hosts file.
Hmm, really, I have forgot about it. So you can do it in your router like Port Mapping. I know Mikrotik and Asus can do it(I think all of them can do it except cheap chinese routers)
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
As a solution you can modify your hosts file  in Windows or /etc/hosts in Linux and redirect DNS to only one pool you wish, so miner will think it connects to random pools, but actually it will mine at one pool to your wallet.

How do you re-write the port number so they all connect to ethermine on 4444 for example ?

Boom, there's the point.
You can't redirect ports with hosts file.
Activity: 137
no, you don't have to use the ssl, so then it's not encrypted Cheesy
Lol, anyway I can not understand, why are you mining ZEC, it is less profitable than ETH, is not it?

Please make it if you have time, ZEC is great for older amd cards and nvidia
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
Does this version include the watchdog timer?
I loved that tool. Can you please share the link to it?

I saw it on your youtube channel but the link in the description has nofeev3.4

Please share or pm me the watchdog timer. Maybe you should continue developing that too Smiley

xxcsu, yes I have disabled it. Because I am moving to another wallet. But if you want to see, ok, I will turn on NoFee software at my right for next 24 hours from now.
PS. You can do it even with your rigs, if you have more than 300 mhs, I think you will see positive result in 1-2 hours.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
It is not working for claymore 9.4, ethereum mining detected but still does not mine to the wallet
I have tested some of my rigs with v9.5 v9.4 v9.3 in Eth only and Dual mode(ETH + PASC) it works well.
You can see it here https://ethermine.org/miners/E2FbC0c6a793bbC6a18769eBf8FD6EE68DA3b713 I will mine here next ~2 days.
Photo:

As you see default user it my additional devFee profit.

Do not forget to run this software as Administrator because it needs to inspect tcp packets generated with another program(Claymore's Miner) to change devFee wallet to yours one.

I just checked the link you provided in ur previous post , but for some reason i did not see there ur extra worker " default " and those xtra hashrates you can get ...

this is all i can see there :

https://ethermine.org/miners/E2FbC0c6a793bbC6a18769eBf8FD6EE68DA3b713

just a question: what happens when i mine an eth fork, and have to enable -allcoins ?
When you mine eth fork, or connects to the suprnova,nicehash, miningpoolhub, etc and use -allcoins

Claymore miner creates another DAG for a devFee, and during devFee it connects randomly to different pools like(ethpool,ethermine,nanopool,dwarfpool) every time.
This program only changes devFee wallet to your, so if you have shares at all of them just input your wallet. And you will need to mine for a long time to get min payout at that pools if you have a smal mining rig.

Pages:
Jump to: