Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum or Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 3014 times)

Activity: 557
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 09:45:28 AM
While the world is going crazy from bitcoin experts put on the etherium. Bitcoin agiotage is already close to the final but nevertheless the growth potential of the cryptocurrency is still quite large. Etherium gradually strengthens its position in the market as the most popular cryptocurrency!
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 09:21:19 AM
I think both are different because bitcoin already hits the moon but the problem is it's price volatile and now ethereum price is increasing and it's already 1.4k USD! But if you ask me which coin is good for invest at this moment then I suggest you Ethereum .  Cheesy

Your right, But I see them both the same it only depends on there value because sometimes btc has the highest value then ehtereum gets down while ethereum is up btc will go down.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
January 10, 2018, 09:17:17 AM
For this time, I think Ethereum is good than the other. Congratulation to people who give many more ethereum because the price is good. You exactly will get many profits Smiley.
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
January 10, 2018, 09:12:46 AM
You do not have to choose. Because both are good and have lots of potential in the future. Both have common purpose, but with different purpose and features.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
bitcoin and ethereum are good to buy and hold for the longterm
ethereum is great altcoins and bitcoin is the best coin. The best choice is both.
Activity: 406
January 10, 2018, 09:07:56 AM
I think they are both good investments. but i think eth better than btc
I am a fan of ethereum and bitcoin and i invested both on ethereum and bitcoin but i think right now ethereum is more good to invest for over than bitcoin because this year 2018 is we will be really great for altcoin and offcourse it we will be more really great for the best altcoin the ethereum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
January 10, 2018, 08:57:46 AM
Eth is likely to grow in the coming period, so I prefer to invest in ethereum. Even in bitcoin the people did not trust at first, no one thought he would grow so much, so why did not I bet on Eth?
Ethereum are now increasing its value but i would prefer to have bitcoin than altcoin. We all know that bitcoin value always dominates the crypto market and people using altcoin including ethereum to increase their income they hold it for long period of time then after they get it they will put all their fund into bitcoin for cashing out and that is what i do always.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 10, 2018, 08:52:09 AM
I think both are different because bitcoin already hits the moon but the problem is it's price volatile and now ethereum price is increasing and it's already 1.4k USD! But if you ask me which coin is good for invest at this moment then I suggest you Ethereum .  Cheesy

Both are different this is true and they are both good.

Bitcoin didnt see his peak just yet and ethereum is now leading coin at the moment with increase of price and demand this may be good for investment in ETH and at the end this may be with good profit to. However in the past we saw that many alt were following bitcoin in price but this time is different.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 08:45:52 AM
Eth is likely to grow in the coming period, so I prefer to invest in ethereum. Even in bitcoin the people did not trust at first, no one thought he would grow so much, so why did not I bet on Eth?
Activity: 110
January 10, 2018, 04:18:22 AM
Both are good, yes they are the most competitive in cryptocurrency, many would argue from which side would they choose but for me, still bitcoin is the best up to this day. ETH otherwise, it does have a good potential too but bitcoin for me has a lot more in it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
January 10, 2018, 04:14:47 AM
I think both of them are good to hold but if you want a cheaper but profitable then hold Ethereum because if you see the value in the market you see the rising of it. Also ethereum its supply is not limited to use of many people, that's why always rise its value and mostly at lower price when you buy it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 03:58:56 AM
I think they are both good investments. but i think eth better than btc
copper member
Activity: 251
January 10, 2018, 03:46:08 AM
Activity: 490
January 10, 2018, 03:39:42 AM
I will choose both. Ethereum and botcoin are still at the top of the price. They have very good prices. But if you have to choose one, I will choose bitcoin, because bitcoin has the highest price compared to the others.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 02:58:07 AM
I think that bitcoin already has a big price for one coin, so it will not have much growth, and from the etherium the younger coin will be still growing for a long time and will show us very great heights!

In my opinion, bitcoin is just sleeping and letting the altcoins grow a bit. It will be back again and reach a new all time high, it is just playing defense from the recent events in cryptocurrency. Got this article and it is worth reading. https://www.coindesk.com/15000-bitcoin-defensive-bear-grip-strengthens/
Activity: 406
January 09, 2018, 03:21:01 PM
I think that bitcoin already has a big price for one coin, so it will not have much growth, and from the etherium the younger coin will be still growing for a long time and will show us very great heights!
Activity: 350
January 09, 2018, 03:18:26 PM
which one is preferable for you guys?

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Its hard to invest in Bitcoin. So what's the future of ethereum?

I think this two are the most preferable coins of the cryptocurrency world. You have not to make big investments in bitcoin. And also I think ethereum's price is not suitable for buying in these times.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 06:21:20 AM
I will do both for sure, both are still the strongest of all, make sure you have  two of them before investing any other alts Grin
BTC will grow steadily following more adoption, ethereum is also strong because there are many ICO with token built on top of it
Btc now grow slowly already reached upto 2022 prediction 20000$ and now trading between 15000$+ but ethereum ther is lots  of ICO's are using even more transaction solution using ethereum are coming lots of events also going to happen in ethereum in this year.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
January 09, 2018, 04:39:04 AM
Since bitcoin have been existing for a longer time and is the first cryptocurrency, it has proven its potential and very promising cypto. For the past years, it survived and even though its price are going up and down it's still growing. But due to its long existence, buying bitcoin now is expensive because of the high fees. While ethereum is also showing great potential for growth and not that expensive unlike bitcoin. I can say that ethereum is also a good long term investment like bitcoin and someday it will reach the phase where bitcoin is right now. So I advise you to invest in ethereum now while its price is not expensive yet.
Activity: 238
January 09, 2018, 04:33:23 AM
I'm more available to the ethereum. But if possible, I would invest in bitcoin. So far, it's hard to overtake him. As for mining, it seems to me at home it is no longer effective. But you can join the pool, which is in another country, where it is more profitable. It will be cheaper than buying your equipment. The entrance seems to be from 600 - 1000 $. Bitcoin has more growth, but the ethereum has more potential for growth.
Pages:
Jump to: