Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum or Bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 3014 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 02:12:15 AM
I like Ethereum as it will give more returns when compared to the Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
January 09, 2018, 02:08:20 AM
I choose Ethereum cause the price is cheap and the gas fee is affordable
trend of bitcoin is decrease and popularityof ethereum is increase in 2018
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
January 09, 2018, 01:58:02 AM
which one is preferable for you guys?

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Its hard to invest in Bitcoin. So what's the future of ethereum?
I chose Ethreum for investment, i mean in buying altcoins. Ethereum has a good price in the market now. It surpasses the 1000$ mark. The future of ethereum is really good, it may go higher than 2000$. If this will happen, My investment in ETH will be worth it!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 01:53:43 AM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

For now we see that ETH make the results which are much better than Bitcoin’s ones. It is really better to invest in Ethereum. But as a long-term investment Bitcoin is not bad too. It will rise surely.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
January 07, 2018, 03:44:43 PM
bitcoin is the right choice for long-term investments while ethereum is short-term, because the price rises sometimes high and sometimes it goes down, while bitcoin rises slowly but seldom falls and when it goes down it will go high again, with ethereum when it's going down hard again to up (slow).
Activity: 238
January 07, 2018, 03:32:09 PM
Bitcoin is the leader and the Gold of the crytocurrency, it has a bright future. Bitcoin is the first most popular crypto-currency in the market. Though ETH have the potential to survive in a competitive market and give the profitable business. But if we compare ETH with BTC then it is very clear that BTC always kept its market capitalization over ETH
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 03:30:37 PM
Just split your investment 50/50, both bitcoin and ETH is great assets to put your money in
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 03:23:00 PM
both coins prices are going high and giving high returns to investers
in my opinion 2018 will be ether's year
Activity: 218
January 07, 2018, 03:21:18 PM
I like both... but both need resolve the transations delay
Ethereum for example: network is extremely congested at the moment, processing transactions is slow and expensive
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 07, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

I would choose bitcoin for its value is much more higher and it is still increase in terms of it and at the same time there are more investors involved with bitcoin and an increasing number of services adapting to it which makes it safer to invest in bitcoin aside from ethereum or any other altcoins.

Bitcoin is better than ethereum but of course diversification is the best way to less the risk so I will choose both. These two giant coin can gives you greater profit in the future so better to hold more of this coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
January 07, 2018, 03:02:21 PM
I choose Ethereum. A coin with great prospects and far-reaching plans. Vitalik Buterina still has a lot of trump cards in his sleeve. With the help of which Ethereum will become even more expensive and more useful.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
January 07, 2018, 02:29:38 PM
None of the two. Bitcoin network overloaded since weeks. Ethereum network also overloaded every month. The only way out is litecoin. Not so many users but works always when you want to transfer nad it goes very fast. When you cand send your cryptocurrencies fast you cant trade. And then you lose money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 07, 2018, 02:23:07 PM
It is possible to steal bitcoins. You can hack the receive address of a bitcoin account, steal them, and make purchases. With cash, you can’t hack someones wallet. In addition, difficulties in tracking transactions can put you in an embarrassing situation: if you somehow get unanticipated bitcoins, it will be very difficult to track where they came from and return the funds.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
January 07, 2018, 02:08:27 PM
Yes it is very hard to invest in Bitcoins now because they are very costly but being costly they are at highest peak. Ethereum comes at second place in the list of top crypto currencies and it is also having bright future ahead. we can afford Ethereum because its price is also not high and it is having good potential too.
Activity: 574
January 07, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

I would choose bitcoin for its value is much more higher and it is still increase in terms of it and at the same time there are more investors involved with bitcoin and an increasing number of services adapting to it which makes it safer to invest in bitcoin aside from ethereum or any other altcoins.
Activity: 504
January 07, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

for now the most profitable is ETH because ETH I hear will experience fork and there is a new development of ETH and this makes the price more expensive and you can benefit from this moment, if playing bitcoin the price is too expensive and it is very difficult to get advantage of bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 12:53:42 PM
I think it's not that easy to buy 1btc again so one can decide to invest in Ethereum instead and if you are so lucky, you can use that to accumulate btc true trading. Truly, the major reason of buying any altcoin is to get more bitcoin in return.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 12:51:01 PM
I will prefer both of this coin.. Because both are much profitable.. Both have good future.. Bitcoin is much expensive so many people cannot invest here.. Maximum time I invest in ethereum because of its not so expensive much like bitcoin..
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 12:46:53 PM
Honestly speaking, bitcoin and ethereum are the 2 top competitors in the cryptos, besides from the 2 being different, since ETH is token-based and BTC is coin-based you can't really determine who really is going to be the topnotcher, the cryptos have pros and cons, some say bitxoin is unsafe, and ethereum is much more secured, and then some say bitcoin is investable rather than ethereum, but honestly speaking it really depends, for me investing could be great if you choose ethereum and trading could be nice if you pick bitcoin, so at the end of the day, I think both are great.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
January 07, 2018, 12:43:24 PM
I prefer Ethereum because the price is going rising day by day. And in 2018 still amazing
Pages:
Jump to: