Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum or Bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 3014 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 12:42:42 PM
I choose ETH, it is convenient for transaction or trade, because it has a lower percentage of transactions. BTC is very expensive in price, but ideally it is better to have two of these coins.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
January 07, 2018, 12:36:37 PM
For me should choose ETH because the platform of ETH is really better than BTC and every ETH transaction is confirmed very quickly and will be very convenient if you want to use to buy something with ETH because of the cost very low and easy to use

I don't think that you have to choose between btc and eth. Bitcoin is the dominating initiator for crypto currencies and ethereum is the best alt coin in the market so why to choose. Invest both of them. At least I do so.
Activity: 109
January 07, 2018, 12:29:56 PM
Why should it be hard to invest in Bitcoin? If it hits the NYSE, then the price will explode. And all these altcoins are gonna have hard time.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
January 07, 2018, 12:29:39 PM
which one is preferable for you guys?

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Its hard to invest in Bitcoin. So what's the future of ethereum?
For me at the moment only the etherium, I am sure that he can give 70-90% of the current price
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
January 07, 2018, 12:26:37 PM
if there is no problem with the etherium, then I guess that it will reach bitcoin by the end of 2018  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
January 07, 2018, 12:03:51 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

both of which are the most potentially profitable cryptoes. bitcoin and eth have a better and better future compared to other crypto. I guess you will not regret to hold it long for bitcoin and eth.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 12:00:44 PM
It seems to me as if Ethereum is more stable and it's rising every day whilst Bitcoin starts jumping up and down like crazy
Activity: 421
January 07, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Preferable for what? investing on bitcoin or Ethereum. Perhaps, in my opinion I will buy both of them then hold because there is a rumors where this year eth target value up to December is 80k$ while Ethereum target was 0.1BTC each.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 11:47:43 AM
indeed in investment in crypto would need a consideration about coin that will be your investment destination and i agree about amount of money to be invested will affect coin which will be your investment because of difference in value of a coin is different, and maybe if you have a budget which is high enough for investment certainly bitcoin be a good alternative as a long-term investment and vice versa if you have a low budget of certainly Ethereum  be a short-term investment option.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

for 2018 I choose ETH (Ethereum) to invest, because with the good news in 2018 will be the year for ethereum, Ethereum will grow fast I think.

if you are able to choose for within this two only of course this is much better for when you may choose bitcoin but if you may lack of budget for you may choose ethereum for cause the chance of this coin are pretty good for.
Activity: 532
https://www.empirehotels.io/
January 07, 2018, 11:16:10 AM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

for 2018 I choose ETH (Ethereum) to invest, because with the good news in 2018 will be the year for ethereum, Ethereum will grow fast I think.
Activity: 154
January 07, 2018, 11:08:50 AM
of course select ETH transaction cost is still low, and the price of ETH is still not too big, so I choose ETH, because the future potential price will continue to increase Wink
Activity: 136
January 07, 2018, 11:08:27 AM
Ethereum one day will be in NO1 place.
Bitcoin is an empty token , unlike ethereum that is a virtual machine running on a decentralized network and make ICOs able.
My choice is ethereum!
Activity: 238
January 07, 2018, 11:03:15 AM
It is hard to invest on bitcoin indeed. But you do not need to invest in 1 bitcoin. You can buy a smaller value that fits your budget. Buy when ever you have availability, don't rush in 1 transaction. Soon enough those satoshis will grow. It is like putting money on a piggy bank. Both eth and btc are higly potentialed coins, slowly invest on them.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
January 07, 2018, 10:49:20 AM
For me should choose ETH because the platform of ETH is really better than BTC and every ETH transaction is confirmed very quickly and will be very convenient if you want to use to buy something with ETH because of the cost very low and easy to use
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 10:45:05 AM
both are potentially very high coins, depending on how much money you will invest, if it's big you better choose bitcoin but if only small you can rely on ethereum I'm sure the price of bitcoin and ethereum will be higher
Activity: 486
DAEFROM.com
January 07, 2018, 10:38:36 AM
I think both of them are good for investment, because bitcoin prices are very volatile, very suitable for long-term investment. And Eth its price is stable and now more and more ICO wear eth as its token.
Activity: 364
January 07, 2018, 10:34:20 AM
both are good coin to hold... but in long term i'll go for ethereum..
Activity: 70
January 07, 2018, 10:24:56 AM
Definitely a big year for Ethereum! The developments coming from that camp are incredible, just watch Vitalik talk about sharding. It truly is an impressive solution to the Security>Decentralised>Scalability. Ethereum 2.0 will be great and 3.0 will blow minds. I have no doubt. I'll keep holding bitcoin too though Smiley
Activity: 140
January 07, 2018, 10:23:59 AM
I don't want to choose either of the two. These two are both very promising coins all have a very great and useful advantages. Both are good for investments and are great also for long terms. Bitcoin is one that was created ahead of ETH its value have risen on unimainable figures when it was created. Nevertheless, ETh have made its own path claing the trust of so many crypto users. Both re good to keep and invest in.

Pages:
Jump to: