Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 67. (Read 6525 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 10:42:43 AM
According to the cryptocurrency market analyzers, in Q2 Litecoin is expected to grow beyond $385 in 2018. Whereas, compared to Litecoin, Ripple’s short-term profitability outlook is not that great. Nonetheless, the coin still has some possibility to grow as it enters into Q2. According to the financial experts, Ripple is expected to reach beyond $1.960 in 2018. So I would recommend investing in Litecoin
Activity: 490
April 29, 2018, 09:38:12 AM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
If I was in your position, I would buy the ethereum again and hold it. The price of ethereum is better than litecoin and ripple. .
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
April 29, 2018, 09:30:14 AM
Ethereum , litecoin and ripple are the best alternative coins in the whole world, through their dedication and hardwork they follow the steps of the bitcoin in the cryptocurrency.
In choosing between of them I will choose ethereum because this company considered the second best company.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 05:08:44 AM
do not compare ripple with ETH & LTC.
eth is the best coin after btc.
Activity: 294
April 29, 2018, 05:02:06 AM
Ethereum, ripple and litecoin is a very famous and popular coin in this online industry. Too many people buy and sell altcoin but if you want to sell or buy altcoin and you can't find any good coin for your long time hold. I am suggest you can hold Ethereum, ripple and litecoin because this coin make a new history in the online industry so if you have a lot of money you can buy this coin for long time hold.
Activity: 252
April 28, 2018, 11:29:24 AM
Based on the situation on the market, I chose ETH, since Ripple and Litecoin are weak coins, compared to ETH. Time will tell who was right.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 11:23:25 AM
ripple ethereum Apple and etherium ripple etherium are now among the most popular and promising crypto currency in the world. so I would pay attention to them. I think that by the end of 2018 it is on these two crypto-currencies that you can earn a good fortune.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
April 28, 2018, 04:07:14 AM
I think that i preffer Ripple and Ethereum over litecoin, LTC is a little bit useless at this moment, we do not need fast and cheap transactions while we have bitcoin with fees of less than $0,30 and eth fee's of less than $0,20 at this moment.

LTC is crap
Activity: 420
April 28, 2018, 03:58:44 AM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately, I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
Even though you have sold all the Ethereum you have but I expect you to immediately buy again when the price falls back. Ethereum is one of the most worthy coins to strive for, because of its great growth and promise for your future. But if you want to buy another coin again, it is also very good. Ripple and Litecoin also include good and promising coins. Hopefully, you have enough capital to buy all the coins you want to have.
Activity: 236
April 28, 2018, 03:48:15 AM
according to my third coins this same the good, you can select all three. if you already sold ethereum you, then right you have to wait in price low to buy it again. ethereum coins most good of 3 options you provide it, then litecoin and ripple the number three. it is my opinion, and other people's opinions of course the difference. still to be sure, the third coins this same the good.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
April 28, 2018, 03:38:55 AM
Ripple is very often introduced into the banking system and this very well affects the cost. I do not agree with those people who advise him not buy.         
Activity: 30
April 26, 2018, 03:03:19 PM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

All these three coins have good potential but if you have to choose only one, go for ripple. It is available for less than $1 per coin currently.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
April 26, 2018, 02:52:51 PM
Ethereum has so well increased its market value, It is a good way to go over Ripple and litecoin. ICO also uses more of Ethereum than the other two. ETH is a good way to go
I agree with you. Etherum is a good choice rather than Litecoin and ripple, it's too strong compared to other altcoins, honestly I prefer Eth than any kind of other crypto except Bitcoin. As you said the most of ICOs uses ETH.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
April 26, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

Ethereum has smart contracts - a technology that authoritative The Economist magazine "a new era in financial" technologies. What it is? A smart contract is a programmable contract, for careful observance of which not people watch, but two objective arbitrators - the virtual machine of the Etherium and the technology of blockades. Where can it be applied? Wherever people need to agree on something. For example, you want to safely sell something on Avito to a person from another city. A smart contract is created, and the person will not receive your item until he transfers the money.
April 26, 2018, 02:45:43 PM
I think for now better to plunge on litecoin because seen from the comparison of the three altcoin I see the potential of litecoin is almost the same as token etherium and litecoit price is cheaper then we can buy it in even more quantities.
Activity: 31
April 26, 2018, 02:41:11 PM
Ethereum has so well increased its market value, It is a good way to go over Ripple and litecoin. ICO also uses more of Ethereum than the other two. ETH is a good way to go
Merit: 20
April 26, 2018, 02:30:52 PM
oth three coins are big caps in crypto market and have already sustained many high and lows for a long time. This also has restricted their growth with respect to new coins. Currently Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin all three are facing their lows as whole market is crashed.
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
Have faith.
April 26, 2018, 02:13:52 PM
Did you ever travel?
Prices go up faster the more filled-up something gets because more fight for fewer remaining places. If there is still a lot available to purchase you hackle for discounts. It has worked like this for hundreds of years and no different in crypto-land.

Sometime in 2018 Eth will bubble because to many useless or plain fraudulent tokens getting produced.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
April 26, 2018, 02:12:59 PM
I think it's the most beautiful ethereum among those 3 coins. other coins are nice but not as much as etherereum. I invested in litecoine in the past but now I do not invest.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 02:10:50 PM
i will choose ethereum because everyday tons of new ethereum based icos coming up so ethereum will live long.
Pages:
Jump to: