Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 68. (Read 6525 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
April 26, 2018, 01:58:57 PM
As for me, from the beginning of Ripple promotion and big deals I started not to believe in them cos of the background of the project having fiat banks that are trying to effect on crypto. Dont know much about Litecoin, unfortunately. Ether is daily and potential. I choose the last one currently!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 01:55:50 PM
From these projects I trust the air more. Since it shows a huge priority of the broadcast among investors. So the ether is a more promising currency equal to bitkoyu.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 01:54:57 PM
Ethereum is still the best investment when it comes to altcoins so you should invest in ethereum. For ripple and litecoin you should also buy but for a longer hold
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
April 26, 2018, 01:32:26 PM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
Despite the recent drop in Ethereum prices, I believe that this is the most profitable investment.
Of course Ethereum has more and more competitors.
But while the majority of projects use it for their ICO. As long as it's so Ethereum will stay afloat.
cr7
Activity: 364
April 26, 2018, 01:31:22 PM
Diversify your investment portfolio. Do not invest all your savings in one project! Distribute your funds between the proposed coins!
Good luck to all!
Activity: 113
April 26, 2018, 01:24:54 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum is a fantastic investment in 2018. Ethereum's price will increase from $573.22 to $3,784.04 within one year. And the long-term earning potential is profitable for Ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 01:21:10 PM
In my opinion, a good profits can be made by investing in a ripple. A lot of positive news in the media about this coin, so its value should rise.
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 01:19:21 PM
Of course eth.  Why risk and invest in other coins, when the price of eth steadily grows every day?
Activity: 171
April 26, 2018, 12:55:37 PM
I would choose between eth and ltc.  I do not like Ripple.  But I think the best investment is eth.
Activity: 294
April 26, 2018, 12:43:38 PM
Ethereum is a sure and perspective project, for long term investment its a best choice, but don't underestimate litecoin.
Activity: 208
April 26, 2018, 12:37:39 PM
Dont buy Ripple! All newcomers ever buy a ripple at a high price and then complain that it fell. Ripple is based only on marketing
Do not say that!
everyone is entitled to vote.
There is a very good reason why you should buy XRP. XRP is currently the most underrated currency in the top four Crypto market currencies. This means that this currency has made significant progress for use in the real world, but is still cheap.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 12:27:17 PM
Ethereum has become the base for a large number of innovative projects since its inception in 2014, thanks to the universal and multifunctional blocking technology that underlies it. Undoubtedly Bitcoin is a monopolist in the market when it comes to the course, the uniqueness of the name and the volume of capitalization. But if you hear about a new block project that has advantages much greater than its original value, then it's built on the basis of the Ethereum blockbuster.
Activity: 107
April 26, 2018, 12:13:42 PM
I have known many altcoins that's worth for my investments but actually, I do not have much information about them. Therefore, I am now just investing some the top altcoins like ETH and XRP, which will offer me higher opportunities of getting higher investment income.
Activity: 322
April 26, 2018, 12:10:43 PM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
I find that in the future ripple can not continue to grow. Most people will choose ETH and Litecoin. When I first started investing, Ripple made me lose a lot of money so I hated it. I will never invest in ripples
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
April 26, 2018, 12:07:59 PM
My choice is decentralized things Btc and Eth, my advice not to use the ripple, why should i buy this product created by bankers?
Give a man a gun, he will rob a bank, give the man the bank, he will rob the world
Activity: 104
April 26, 2018, 12:04:26 PM
I have something want to advise you:
1. You should wait until good time to buy ETH again and hold it in long term
2. LTC is suitable for trading, believe me, I recieved more money when I'm day trading LTC
Activity: 164
April 26, 2018, 11:56:34 AM
Of these coins, I would choose only eth.  I think it's better not to invest in other coins.  They will not bring you a profit.  ETH is a good choice.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 11:52:23 AM
I choose ETH and LTC.
ETH is a smart economy. LTC is a fast and cheap transaction.
Ripple in my opinion is the collusion of bank cartels.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
April 26, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

if you have a lot of money to invest with go with all these three investment, if you have very little to invest like $1K, then just stick with XRP. you'd have more coins with it and can experimentally try to trade to profit while you try to make your money grow. you might have the chance to multiply the amount of XRP you have by doing it.

I would still go for Ethereum even though I just have $1,000, because the fluctuation of Ethereum is bigger than the fluctuation of ripple, so the profits that you could make when you are going to invest your money in ethereum is much bigger than if you are goin to invest your money on ripple, it is just a simple math, it is not about the quantity, it is about the quality.
I would also choose eth, instead of ripple because the same as you said, the volatility of eth is huge and often, if we have a reasonable investment plan, we will very quickly recover the capital and start getting more profit. While ripple although it also has oscillations but it is very small and small, large oscillation cases do not occur frequently, we will need to spend a lot of time to wait, profit will be lower than other investments, so it is not an appropriate investment, I even appreciate litecoin over ripple
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
April 26, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

if you have a lot of money to invest with go with all these three investment, if you have very little to invest like $1K, then just stick with XRP. you'd have more coins with it and can experimentally try to trade to profit while you try to make your money grow. you might have the chance to multiply the amount of XRP you have by doing it.

I would still go for Ethereum even though I just have $1,000, because the fluctuation of Ethereum is bigger than the fluctuation of ripple, so the profits that you could make when you are going to invest your money in ethereum is much bigger than if you are goin to invest your money on ripple, it is just a simple math, it is not about the quantity, it is about the quality.
Pages:
Jump to: