Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 74. (Read 6523 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 08:53:26 AM
I prefer the ethereum than the two because I now hold that ethereum so I hope to re-raise its price and will earn me more.

For me its better to stick in ethereum, because ripple or litecoin is no good uptrend, but it is up to you, if you knew that you can earn or generate profits, then you can do so. but for me litecoin and ripple are no good in terms of generating profits.
Activity: 140
April 23, 2018, 02:13:03 AM
I like Ether but for earn more mony its Ripple
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 23, 2018, 01:29:17 AM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
The market for cryptocurrency has started to show signs of growth, if you want to have the fateful profit you should buy right now, I believe in the next few months the market will recover and the price will be high. Ripple is also good, however I recommend buying Litecoin, because Litecoin has better potential and is safer. Ripple is managed by the company, its price can go down for unknown reasons.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 12:38:08 AM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
ETH is the base of the tokens, when the ETH increases, the market is green. I will retain the remaining 50% ETH will distribute to the other co. That is how I do.
Activity: 98
April 23, 2018, 12:34:34 AM
for my opinion my best to investment thats is ethereum, because eth have a trust and many people use eth. we can see eth market always going to be up every year, so we can surely the best investment for choose that is eth, but i said ripple and litecoin good too, but no famous like a ethereum
Activity: 128
April 23, 2018, 12:17:08 AM
The field of virtual currency is growing in the developing world is growing day by day, hour by hour. Ignoring the scandal that Bitcoin caused when Gox broke down in the past, Ethereum emerged and awakened the fast-paced electronic money market. The most up-to-date is still Virtual Money Ripple can be considered a pioneer in the field of payment and end-user banking.
Activity: 84
April 23, 2018, 12:15:55 AM
Ethereum is always preferable.ethereum technology  helps for anyone with a technical background to create tokens, create smart contracts and even an organization in itself. and allows many projects based on it. so more identity and more investments could be there and Ethereum has managed to gain a large developer community, they have Vitalik and strong foundation behind them.
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 12:11:35 AM
Ripple and Litecin are nice and has a coin yan development was good enough. so have it pretty good. but in terms of price is still more expensive Ethereum. so my advice to sell a portion of your purchase to Ethereum Ripple and Litecoin.
Activity: 141
April 23, 2018, 12:11:30 AM
Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin are good coins and have their respective advantages, but if for the investment I prefer Ethereum because I see the Ethereum movement from year to year is always increasing, so it is very profitable if I use Ethereum for investment.
Activity: 184
April 23, 2018, 12:07:48 AM
I see the significant change of Ripple on the market. Comparing to other altcoins or even btc, the percentage of the change is very significant. Therefore, I think that it is best choice to have Ripple for future investment. However, no one knows about the future altcoins clearly. It all are based on my analysis and prediction. 

Maybe it would be good to put some money into Ripple, but i have never trusted on it, take a look over it, the charts just look like a pump a dump scenario. From $0,20 to $3,20, and then back to $0,40 again.
Activity: 378
April 23, 2018, 12:06:12 AM
I see the significant change of Ripple on the market. Comparing to other altcoins or even btc, the percentage of the change is very significant. Therefore, I think that it is best choice to have Ripple for future investment. However, no one knows about the future altcoins clearly. It all are based on my analysis and prediction. 
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
April 22, 2018, 11:55:56 PM
None out of the three looks attractive for me. Ripple is a scam coin which is supported by the banks. It can't even be classified as a crypto-currency. Ethereum is a good crypto-currency, but its reputation is not that good. Litecoin is a quite old coin, with outdated technology.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 11:48:21 PM
I prefer the ethereum than the two because I now hold that ethereum so I hope to re-raise its price and will earn me more.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
April 22, 2018, 11:36:42 PM
They are all valuable on their own merit.  But if I were to choose in an order it would probably be this order:  Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple. 

Ethereum was the easy choice for first because of all the ICO activity.  Ethereum is just huge and poised to be the Microsoft, Cisco, Facebook, etc of crypto land. 

The second choice is more difficult but I went with Litecoin based on the monumental technical support behind Litecoin.  It just won't die.

Ripple.. sure they are into the banking industry.  But so what?  A lot of coins will be and ripple doesn't have to be the only one.  The reason Litecoin comes before Ripple is because Litecoin is more at the core of understanding "why" and is driving the technology that makes it all work.  Ripple is just taking advantage of a business need and there's nothing wrong with that.  It just isn't as important as what the Litecoin devs are doing.
Activity: 182
April 22, 2018, 11:31:13 PM
Litecoin
Activity: 203
April 22, 2018, 04:16:42 PM
As an alternative or supplement to the Ethereum, I would rather recommend EOS or Stellar.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 04:09:44 PM
Like everyone has said, Ethereum is the best in all Altcoin projects base on their world wide spread blockchain and it's popularity after bitcoin. In other words, Litecoin is also an awesome project that worth investing because the coin is sometimes use instead of Bitcoin. So my choices are as follows....
1. ETH
2. LTC
3. XRP
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
April 22, 2018, 03:58:51 PM
i prefer ethereum. I've invested in Trade Token (TIO)
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 03:48:51 PM
I would choose Litecoin. According to reviews, users are sure that the LTC will regain its high popularity as soon as the competitive systems begin small technical problems. Do not forget that the stock of Litecoin is spent more slowly because of the smaller number of miners in contrast to Bitcoin, so we can expect an increase in the demand for this currency in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

All three currencies are very good for putting money in. These coins will never fade away. They have an immense capitalization yet so you can imagine that a number of people believe at these assets.
Pages:
Jump to: