Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 73. (Read 6525 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 09:48:17 AM
It depends on your goals. If you want to invest for preserving your money in the first place, Litecoin might be right for you. If you hope for big profits in the long-term, Ethereum should be considered first. If you want something accessible and cheap, Ripple is here.
Activity: 183
April 24, 2018, 09:47:56 AM
I would buy eth.  Do not buy Ripple.  This is a very bad investment.  The price of eth is growing every day.  By the end of the month the price will be $ 900.  By the end of the year the price will be 1300-1500 $.
Activity: 67
April 24, 2018, 09:46:57 AM
Litecoin, Bitcoin’s younger brother and one of the first true 'Altcoins,' doesn't offer exciting technological developments over the Bitcoin protocol but is likely to be a permanent fixture in the crypto ecosystem for many years to come. For me, Litecoin is the most potential coin.
Activity: 90
April 24, 2018, 09:45:44 AM
I think Ripple is the best. It isn’t a truly decentralized but lightning fast, Ripple has the power to improve on legacy banking systems and help streamline international money transfers. In addition, the price of Ripple is much lower than that of Ethereum or Litecoin.
Activity: 86
April 24, 2018, 09:40:58 AM
I appreciate of Ethereum. It is a general-purpose scripting Blockchain founded by one of the greatest minds of our generation. As the foundation for hundreds of other mainstream cryptocurrencies, Ethereum has the potential to one day rival Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 82
April 24, 2018, 09:39:46 AM
Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin have done a really good job of brandling their blockchain technology or tokens, and the result has been countless partnerships. In my opinion, all of them are potential in 2018, and you should invest in all to diversify your portfolio.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 08:44:36 AM
I would choose between Ethereum and ripple. For me, these are the two best coins on the market. If you have enough money ,buy Ethereum and ripple. I think that by the end of 2018 you will be able to double or triple your investments.
Activity: 163
April 24, 2018, 07:44:35 AM
The very best choice is its ETHERIUM , because in ripple it's a very big capitalization and it will not give rise, and I just do not like litecoin!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
April 24, 2018, 07:27:39 AM
There's a lot I can advise, but it is better to trust your feelings. Personally, I prefer Ethereum. It's the best coin for me. I'd also buy NEO. I think about it the pros you've heard a lot more than once.
copper member
Activity: 308
April 24, 2018, 07:27:20 AM
Ripple is more like a coin clipper hamsters, remember in January 2018 he fell for the bait)) unless the coin is nehoroshaya I'm just glad
Activity: 182
April 24, 2018, 07:04:36 AM
For me, the leader's Aether. But these are decent coins, which you need to dilute your portfolio. Here, as elsewhere, the main thing to buy in time and inexpensive to possible fluctuations did not cause you panic and desire to sell at the slightest movement down.
Activity: 106
April 24, 2018, 05:34:05 AM
Both of them are expected to face more competition in 2018. So I think you should do your own research carefully before making any decision.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 05:23:27 AM
Looks like you have to buy ethereum back, because ethereum stands out from other coins
And some litecoin to accompany your ethereum,
I strongly discourage buying ripples,
Since many investors have complained about the ripple
Activity: 50
April 24, 2018, 05:15:26 AM
Although Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin are all potential coins, I will still choose Ethereum. It is because Ethereum has a higher volatility rate among the 2 coins and it is more known than the 2 coins resulting to having many investors and those investors could also be a factor in the success of the Ethereum.
Activity: 112
April 24, 2018, 05:13:53 AM
Eth and Ltc. Ripple isn't even cryptocurrency
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
April 24, 2018, 05:12:00 AM
I would chose Litecoin over both Ethereum and Ripple. Right now, it is looking reasonably priced and two months back we had a successful fork in the form of Litecoin Cash. It is one of the oldest altcoins around and it is still having a small but dedicated user-base.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 05:10:37 AM
You should invest in Ethereum in long-term because the price of 1 ETH is predicted to be $21,328.25 by 2023.
Activity: 111
April 24, 2018, 05:04:55 AM
If I were you, I would choose Litecoin because it is the most potential. It is predicted to be the next Bitcoin. Litecoin is very similar to Bitcoin. Just like Bitcoin, it is built upon the same code. Think of it as the operating system update that you receive on your smartphone. Just like an update aims to improve some of the issues with your smartphone, Litecoin aims to fix some of the problems with Bitcoin.
Activity: 164
April 24, 2018, 04:58:21 AM
I like ETH more. Ethereum is a brand new and open blockchain platform that allows anyone to create and use decentralized applications that run through blockchain technology in the platform. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum is not under the control of anyone, nor is it owned by anyone. It is an open source project created by many people worldwide.

Unlike the Bitcoin protocol, Ethereum's design is flexible and adaptable. Creating new applications on the Ethereum platform is easy and anyone can safely use the applications on the platform.
Activity: 88
April 24, 2018, 04:38:31 AM
Don't buy Ripple now. Ripple coins were pre-mined. The founders retained 20% of total coins and are selling them. Most of the others have been sold to big banks and other big partners. It's now up to you, fair consumer, to buy up the remainder and drive up the price so the owners and big banks can sell their stash at a nice profit.
Pages:
Jump to: