Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 75. (Read 6523 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
April 22, 2018, 02:20:21 PM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

I prefer to buy and store the availability of ethereum and litecoin, I avoid coin ripple because I think coin ripple has a very high risk. not only that both coin (ehtereum and litecoin) also have a very good development.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 09:21:42 AM
Ethereum is a brand new and open blockchain platform that allows anyone to create and use decentralized applications that run through blockchain technology in the platform. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum is not under the control of anyone, nor is it owned by anyone. It is an open source project created by many people worldwide. Unlike the Bitcoin protocol, Ethereum's design is flexible and adaptable. Creating new applications on the Ethereum platform is easy and anyone can safely use the applications on the platform.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 09:06:26 AM
In my opinion all of the above coins have orgominal potential and growth prospects in the future. I am sure that all these coins should be in the crypto portfolio of each investor.
Activity: 224
April 22, 2018, 08:53:30 AM
i think,
1) Eth
2) litecoin
3) repple
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
April 22, 2018, 08:46:12 AM
Ethereum is obviously a good investment but you can't get huge profit.
Many people are talking about ripple. Ripple can be huge, bla bla bla. but I don't believe ripple will go too far.
So, litecoin is the option here. I prefer to invest in litecoin.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 08:44:23 AM
I have invested in ethereum ,  I have high hopes on eth ,because  eth is useful for investors ,when you holding  you can also invest your eth to other projects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
April 22, 2018, 08:40:21 AM
I will definitely buy ethereum, ripple and litecoin because these three are among the best altcoins this year. This comment is according to the experts. I think it wouldn't hurt us if we listen to them. After all our goal is to earn from our investments.

Did the 'expert' also talk about coin emission/inflation a very important aspect?

Better overview
https://i.imgur.com/iGmytd6.jpg
Activity: 156
April 22, 2018, 06:03:38 AM
They are all at the top of altcoins chart because they are the most stable and has the capabilities to rise high at the market. Actually i invest them all especially at ethereum and litecoin because i really believe that they will boom more at the market in the future. They have the best technology that's makes people trust, invest and believe at them.
Activity: 23
April 22, 2018, 04:29:59 AM
I will definitely buy ethereum, ripple and litecoin because these three are among the best altcoins this year. This comment is according to the experts. I think it wouldn't hurt us if we listen to them. After all our goal is to earn from our investments.
copper member
Activity: 409
April 20, 2018, 09:33:05 AM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

For investment I prefer ethereum, in addition to the strongest altcoin ethereum also has a stable price and has the potential to continue to grow, ethereum can also survive in the long run and it is great for investment choice.
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 09:17:54 AM
As everybody definitely knows the estimation of all alt goes down and I think this is the best time to purchase any of the alt as Bitcoin, ETH, LTC and other coin are falling. I think this is an awesome chance to get an extraordinary benefit by putting resources into bitcoin, and I discover ETH is likewise useful for long haul speculation.
Activity: 90
April 20, 2018, 09:15:56 AM
Actually, I prefer the bitcoin and the ether. Bitcoin is the most active cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization. The etheric currency is the eco-currency of the whole ERC20 system!
Activity: 7
April 20, 2018, 09:10:45 AM
I'm most bullish on Ethereum out of these 3. I only use Ripple to gain some easy profits since it'll probably go up and down massively anyway. Litecoin I don't really have any interest in.
Activity: 81
April 20, 2018, 09:10:28 AM
My choice is ethereum. Because ;

- first of all has a more complex system than the others.
- secondly, smart contracts a turning point for block chains.
Activity: 201
April 20, 2018, 09:08:00 AM
The best altcoin came after bitcoin is ethereum since it has the greatest costs as of today.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 08:45:45 AM
I believe more in the ethereum because so many ico projects use it and many people believe in it and invest  Grin
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 08:43:30 AM
I suggest you to go for ETH and ripple. ETH will give safety to your investment and ripple can give you 10-15 x returns in next 5-6 months.
Activity: 140
April 20, 2018, 08:38:56 AM
Just take the amount of buying bitcoin and some ethereum(for backup purposes), this two fits in the place of top most high value cryptocurrency and ethereum sometimes is opposite value of bitcoin depends on the market which gives us high earnings and profits so buy coins many as much as you can
Activity: 116
April 20, 2018, 08:21:59 AM
I think the most suitable investment for now is the ripple (XRP). We invest in ripple with little capital but the profit is very promising. This is also according to my personal experience during investing in XRP, I never experienced cutloss because the price is stable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 08:19:46 AM
I think that ETH needs to be bought right now, while it costs about $ 600. Its smart contract is unique and undeniable, more project need it's blockchain technology. Also by 30% of portfolio you should buy Ripple. As a replacement for SWIFT, they have good prospects. LTC now I would not buy. I do not see the future for this Alt.
Pages:
Jump to: