Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum set for January spike - page 3. (Read 4323 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 267
January 10, 2019, 11:17:39 AM
Since we know the hard fork date, increases in the price of Ethereum appeared, almost an increase of 85%. But unfortunately today, with the fall of the market again, ethereum experienced the expected fall. And again, 3rd.

Activity: 625
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 11:11:40 AM
Judging by the market schedule for today. I can note that there will be no recovery. It seems to me that the market is now doomed. It's all about those fraudsters who ruined cryptocurrency. And the fact that someone there says that there will be growth. These are enthusiasts who continue to believe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 11:08:45 AM
Here we go some positive signs from ETH is on the way, hope this will be a valid analysis. Guys get ready as eth is all set to make a comeback after a long time according to the prediction.https://bitcoinnews.com/ethereum-set-for-january-spike-to-start-year-on-positive-note-with-constantinople/

Today the whole market dropped drastically and we don't know the reason behind it. The hard fork is just a few days away, this might be a little drop before the price starts going up. Let's just wait and watch the market closely as the hard fork starts.
I can be a bear when the time comes for it, but I really believed that ETH will jump to $200 prior to the fork.
This looks impossible now.
Mistakes were made.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
January 10, 2019, 10:56:07 AM
Here we go some positive signs from ETH is on the way, hope this will be a valid analysis. Guys get ready as eth is all set to make a comeback after a long time according to the prediction.https://bitcoinnews.com/ethereum-set-for-january-spike-to-start-year-on-positive-note-with-constantinople/

Today the whole market dropped drastically and we don't know the reason behind it. The hard fork is just a few days away, this might be a little drop before the price starts going up. Let's just wait and watch the market closely as the hard fork starts.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 10, 2019, 10:52:22 AM

Were almost in the mid of january but theres no sigh of having good movements.look at the market after gaining dome greens in the past week and now again the bloody market is covering the cryptocurrencies again.hoping that before the end of month dome good things will come our way i am not losing hope and so you all guys
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
January 10, 2019, 10:45:43 AM
I have half of stacks in ETH and have a stop limit sell just under 0.0370 BTC. This has been a support for ETH and it is only 1-2% under its current value so even if ETH tanks further, I am not losing much. I will sell if it moves up close to 0.04 BTC, which I think might happen before the fork (before its descent).
ethereum has a high chance of reaching that price especially because now ethereum is getting closer to hardfork which of course will make people more interested in buying it and as we know that the more buyers the higher the price.
but I suggest that you immediately release it after hardfork because usually the price will tend to go down
Activity: 616
January 10, 2019, 10:37:24 AM
I like Ethereum technology and I really would like the coin to be finally appreciated by the community, I hope that in January the coin will show what it can do!
many people are expecting it but it looks like for january I don't think Ethereum will change much. maybe still need more time for Ethereum can go up high.
but I still hope Ethereum will rise as soon as possible.
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 10:25:10 AM
I like Ethereum technology and I really would like the coin to be finally appreciated by the community, I hope that in January the coin will show what it can do!
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 10, 2019, 05:35:25 AM
The price of ethereum is did increase during this january, and i hope it will continue to increase even after the hardfork happen. Cause there are people that saying the price will be fall again after hardfork.
It is equally sure after hard fork the price will drop. I have seen a lot of hard fork and its price has dropped when people have stopped FOMO. and this time I think ETH will be the same
This, too, can not be excluded, but still the expectations of investors can play a crucial role, only the lazy now does not buy Ethereum in anticipation of at least some price increase
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 09, 2019, 11:54:02 PM
I'm prepared for the spike if it will happen for this month after the three forks.

I'm after for the constantinople and thinks that it will contribute most for the spike. But if nothing happens or it gets lower, I'm still in for ethereum and willing to sacrifice months of wait just for it to see the highs once again.
a high surge, maybe not this month because seeing the current increase in value is only a few percent it can go down again.

yes, I am sure you are willing for months to wait for Ethereum to rise and sacrifice time to research his movements. I hope you can get it, because all efforts will pay off.
the increase in Ethereum was very much awaited by various groups, because many believed so waiting for him.
I've been doing that and there's no problem to me though my time and sacrifices are precious.

The increase is inevitable and we just can't tell when that will happen. It's likely to be seen few months from now but if something didn't go according to what we think, it's fine we just have to keep trusting ethereum and its economy for the price movement.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
January 09, 2019, 11:49:35 PM

Its january 10 for now and still the market of ETH stays the same, well hard fork might induce the price hike but not sufficiently sure that it can. Still, I hope for more development on it.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
January 09, 2019, 11:37:51 PM
The price of ethereum is did increase during this january, and i hope it will continue to increase even after the hardfork happen. Cause there are people that saying the price will be fall again after hardfork.
It is equally sure after hard fork the price will drop. I have seen a lot of hard fork and its price has dropped when people have stopped FOMO. and this time I think ETH will be the same
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
January 09, 2019, 11:15:03 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 10:50:42 PM
I personally, have not quite understood setting a price spike. I believe that there is no crisis conditions that will take place continuously. but at some point he these stages construct though not yet significant. and I hope in this January the prices become more profitable.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
January 09, 2019, 10:47:59 PM
I'm prepared for the spike if it will happen for this month after the three forks.

I'm after for the constantinople and thinks that it will contribute most for the spike. But if nothing happens or it gets lower, I'm still in for ethereum and willing to sacrifice months of wait just for it to see the highs once again.
ETCV and ETC hardforks confirmed as scam forks.
1 ETCV asked the privatekey from the airdrop participants and its site has already blocked by metamask.
2 ETN has stolen all of the photos from the internet.

Both of these forks have already forgetten by a lot of people and they will be worthless. Constantinople is the only real hardfork.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
January 09, 2019, 10:38:48 PM

a high surge, maybe not this month because seeing the current increase in value is only a few percent it can go down again.

yes, I am sure you are willing for months to wait for Ethereum to rise and sacrifice time to research his movements. I hope you can get it, because all efforts will pay off.
the increase in Ethereum was very much awaited by various groups, because many believed so waiting for him.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 09, 2019, 10:30:09 PM

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
January 09, 2019, 07:55:11 PM
I am also looking forward to it, every day, every month. Because ETH prices are too low, ICO projects do not have enough money to build projects and they die or delay for a long time. Hopefully ETH will come back soon to save the entire bounty industry.
Activity: 292
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 09, 2019, 07:36:33 PM
ETH may have a slight increase during this period. However, after hardfork, I'm not sure. I hope that all cryptocurrency will return, not just ETH.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
January 09, 2019, 06:24:46 PM

Well have to see the impact first price is not yet going up but once Eth first fork, as you all know we have three coming up happens, we shall all see how things will turn out, we expect to see the price go up to $2500 after the three fork.
Pages:
Jump to: