Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum set for January spike - page 6. (Read 4323 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 01, 2019, 11:16:53 PM
I hope this really is the next starting point for ethereum to rise and get it's place to be the 2nd crypto currency again. or perhaps even became the number 1 cryptocurrency replacing bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 11:13:10 PM
The lesser ether in the market, the higher the price. The upcoming fork will definitely send ethereum to the moon. We have a good situation here for ethereum price rise. For a year, ethereum has been condistently losing ij term of market price and as it is, the price of ether iscset for comebacks couple with the fact that there will be lesser ether in the market going forward!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
January 01, 2019, 10:51:39 PM
Hope that your words come true and ETH will raise a good price. But one my friend who is an active sucsessful trader think that Ethereum will falls to 50$ per 1 Eth. Let wait and see what will be in reality. Just time will give an answer.

What your friend told is correct actually it fallen to $82 last week and then it got bounce back and now moving around 120 to 140 level, if it breaks above then next we can see resistance nearby $210.
That will not happen, ether has reached its bottom and the next update will push the price even higher because there will be less ethereum minted by miners. That means the inflation in the market will a little bit decrease up to 33% from the previous reward.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
January 01, 2019, 05:01:36 PM
It seem very much obvious that ETH wise run and grow fast this year. The time is set and everything seem to be in tune for the uptrend of eth. If eth continues to grow this way and bull run also intercepts in the process eth might have almost half or even more than half the market cap of Bitcoin. Which is also to say that it will take back the second position it has been for quite for time.
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
January 01, 2019, 04:19:44 PM
I sincerely hope the Ethereum fork can actually bring a spike. It is what the cryptocurrency world needs right now. However, I will maintain an open mind because since 2018, cryptos have become non reactive to news that yield FA.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 04:13:27 PM
Hopefully the predictions will be correct and the price of ethereum will increase again in january with the constantinople update. But despite all the predictions, i am still unsure if it really comes to that.
One update will not be enough to start a full-fledged price growth, without a market reversal the effect will be insignificant, a combination of these 2 events is needed and then Ethereum will soar in price
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
January 01, 2019, 04:10:27 PM
Hope that your words come true and ETH will raise a good price. But one my friend who is an active sucsessful trader think that Ethereum will falls to 50$ per 1 Eth. Let wait and see what will be in reality. Just time will give an answer.

What your friend told is correct actually it fallen to $82 last week and then it got bounce back and now moving around 120 to 140 level, if it breaks above then next we can see resistance nearby $210.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
January 01, 2019, 03:12:53 PM
There was obviously a lot of speculation in the ETH price over the last year but if mainstream adapts it as the go to dapps platform it will certainly not trade below what it is today.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
January 01, 2019, 03:08:21 PM
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 01, 2019, 02:31:29 PM
Hopefully the predictions will be correct and the price of ethereum will increase again in january with the constantinople update. But despite all the predictions, i am still unsure if it really comes to that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
January 01, 2019, 02:29:23 PM
I don't think constantinople will make that big of a difference.
Yes, it is a great development, but we are not in a market atmosphere where mere announcements or developments shoot off a bull run.
I expect some demand to raise the price, but only for a couple days.
When the 1 to 2 day hype is over, then eth will tank more.

But, eth is going in the right direction and is showing that it has what it takes to compete with the newer platforms.
ETH is still clearly the choice when it comes to smart contracts.

Right now is a great time to buy up more.
There is no way eth will go bankrupt, expect it to rise beyond $1000 in a year or so.
Buy at the prices today and that is still about 9x profit.
Activity: 256
January 01, 2019, 02:24:50 PM
There is no doubt that Ethereum is the most promising altcoin. Ethereum lost more than 80% of its value in 2018, but it is undeniable that it is still worth investing. If I have to invest in an altcoin now, then I only will choose Ethereum!
Not to mention it didn't lose that much because of worse fundamentals, it lost because ICO-ers dumped.
There's not much to dump in 2019.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
January 01, 2019, 01:52:37 PM
Excuse me, of course, but I have been interested in cryptocurrency for more than a year, during this time I realized that you should not trust the opinion of experts, especially if they talk about positive dynamics.Of course, personally, as a holder of Ethereum will be very happy to return the price, but still do not believe in it. Time will tell, though...
Activity: 434
January 01, 2019, 01:46:27 PM
There is no doubt that Ethereum is the most promising altcoin. Ethereum lost more than 80% of its value in 2018, but it is undeniable that it is still worth investing. If I have to invest in an altcoin now, then I only will choose Ethereum!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 01, 2019, 01:43:14 PM
Support ethereum at all cost please prevent participating FUD and let the ethereum grow even it is slow as long as it grows there is still hope. The fork is expected to help ethereum to make a big pump and it would be a good news for me as an ethereum holder that bought ethereum at higher price than today, and today I suffer from the collapse of it. Time to time it will grow as my profit do we just need to wait as a trader/holder.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
January 01, 2019, 01:19:22 PM
These changes will improve  ETH platform transaction speed and efficiency. I am sure if the changes will be successful ETH will regain it`s second position on the altcoin market and start recovering.

You are right, If this hard fork happens the ETH users can expect some big pump in the value and the demand will Increase automatically. And I guess the transactions is far better than the XRP and other alt's. Let's wait and watch how things goes in few weeks some Interesting stuff is going on Phew...
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
January 01, 2019, 01:18:00 PM
I don't think Ethereum will rise in January. I don't even think that altcoins will recover in 2019. In my opinion, most altcoins will die chronically in 2019, which is inevitable, so I think Our best choice now is to replace our altcoins with bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 01, 2019, 01:12:04 PM
We are all hoping to see ETH come back very strongly because it will have positive impact on our portfolio, many profit are tied to the come back of ETH.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
January 01, 2019, 11:40:01 AM
The hard fork is one of the main things to Ethereum raise again. I personally believe those predictions can happen. Because the market condition also looking good and upcoming hard fork is giving huge potential to reach the Ethereum market cap.
the fact that hardforks can indeed increase ethereum prices, predictions that ethereum will recover will certainly be proven, after hardfork ethereum will definitely tend to pump, current market conditions show a slight increase in ethereum prices and this is the beginning of a good recovery
Activity: 396
January 01, 2019, 11:06:13 AM
I want to know what your basis is. To be honest, I have heard too much preaching. I would rather hear some real and reliable analysis. Anyone who advocates 2019 will be a crypto bull market. It seems to me to be a liar.
Pages:
Jump to: