Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum set for January spike - page 10. (Read 4323 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
Here we go some positive signs from ETH is on the way, hope this will be a valid analysis. Guys get ready as eth is all set to make a comeback after a long time according to the prediction.https://bitcoinnews.com/ethereum-set-for-january-spike-to-start-year-on-positive-note-with-constantinople/
Hello! good forecast, I agree) I think Ethereum after the new year will pleasantly surprise us. Strong project.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
December 30, 2018, 12:28:15 PM
Hopefully this beautiful plan is truly realized at the beginning of 2019 and from this, hopefully it can improve the interest of the community to invest in eth.

I hope so. Or could this be jusst a trick again?

The last time they forked BCH all the coins were dragged down to blood bath again. I'm wondering if it could happen to this ETH fork too. I'm not really sure if I will believe all the news coming out these days. Price hasn't grow much after weeks.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
December 30, 2018, 12:19:30 PM
Hopefully this beautiful plan is truly realized at the beginning of 2019 and from this, hopefully it can improve the interest of the community to invest in eth.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
December 30, 2018, 12:15:24 PM
Here we go some positive signs from ETH is on the way, hope this will be a valid analysis. Guys get ready as eth is all set to make a comeback after a long time according to the prediction.https://bitcoinnews.com/ethereum-set-for-january-spike-to-start-year-on-positive-note-with-constantinople/
I think staking is not really improving ethereum that much.

We are all hoping for the price to jump as soon as fork happens but we are forgetting that people react earlier instead of waiting that much. Remember the bitcoincash fork ? The price went up like 50% in one day probably 2 weeks before the fork happened because people wanted to be part of that group that got free money from it. Look at it now, its really not exactly the same and some people lost good amount of money there.

Same will happen to ethereum, if people want to have stakes there and make money, they probably either already bought it (the sudden increase on ethereum prices of late can prove that) or they will get some before the fork happens. They will not wait for the fork to happen and react afterwards.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 12:08:44 PM
Ethereum has a lot of good plans that change prices of both ethereum and crypto market but probably there will happen delay in ethereum to realize these plans. If ethereum raeach full potential , It can be dominant in all market.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
December 30, 2018, 12:05:45 PM
whatever it is is still unclear and uncertain so we can only wait to be able to see the truth, many people give their predictions and many think that January will be the ethereum revival, i hope so.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 30, 2018, 12:03:08 PM
well that's a good news for us hopefully that news is true so that ethereum will pumping in the month of January so we can make profit.

Yes this is really a happy news and all the ETH supporters might be very happy if this happens, yes a lot of ICO's bombared the reputation of this coin I guess it will slowly recover now.

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
December 30, 2018, 11:59:46 AM

If its going to spike high, it wouldn't bee announced other wise those  who wants to take advantage of this are just going to set up walls. If this is published this way to  make people buy then its meant for those who wants to buy the news. Information like this which can be taken advantage by whales, aren't going to be published if there ain't no else will happen.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
December 30, 2018, 11:52:49 AM
everyone seems to start agreeing that January is a turning point for ethereum. I also thought so, because there were many surprises waiting for ethereum in January, I was very impatient to wait for this.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 11:51:21 AM
I think that etherum January spike is a little bit exaggerated
Because whenever a fork happens
There is tendency for 2 things to occur
It’s either a pump in price or a dump in price

Let’s not be in too much eagerness

This hard fork is different from hard fork of bitcoin which is bitcoin cash. The constantinopole hard fork of ethereum is an upgrade unlike bitcoin cash that produced a separate coin. Therefore, different results.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 11:48:58 AM
That is a good news. But it seems that ETH still can't come back if it can't repel XRP on the coinmarketcap rankings. The price of eth has changed a lot in the few days  but nothing special. I look forward to January
Activity: 406
December 30, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

It definitely will skyrocket soon, but I just hope there will be one more chance after New year to pick up some ETH cheap, I hope again below 100$. But we shall see about that, it actually depends alot on BTC price movement. But yeah, overall good times are ahead of us, so let's buckle up and enjoy the ride!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
December 30, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
I think nobody knows on when ethereum spike. Many people believe that it will spike in the beginning of year 2019 but it is not really sure and there is no direct basis about the spike. Maybe ethereum will really rise soon but we cannot really predict the exact date on it due to the unstable volume of investors on the ethereum feild.
i think the people are basing it on the bullrun, you're right there's no basis for it just a speculation from the people, same as the next bullrun we'll never know when'll it happen.

Actually there's a lot of FUD and not good about ethereum then scam ICO with new tokens related to ethereum or some tokens turn to shitcoin this year still we know that the developer of this already have potential by creating this like they have a lot of plan that's why this is continue to grow in the past then we know that base in history this is already drops like this year still it grow too so for me even the news is not true this will still grow then because this is really useful too
i don't think people give a shit about scam ico, i mean it's everywhere whether inside the ethereum platform or not.
Activity: 322
December 30, 2018, 11:30:46 AM
I hope that is really true that ethereum will be rise so much. If that thing really happening, i believe many people will be delighted to have it, since there are still many people who kept their ethereum in their wallet, waiting for an increase to happen.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 30, 2018, 11:24:21 AM
the market looks so bad that I don’t understand where the positive signs about Ethereum come from. i think it is just a illusion
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
December 30, 2018, 11:21:30 AM
I guess this will happen as eth is moving up slowly from the past few days, this spike will strengthen the popularity of ethereum and January is not far away from us lets wait and watch this Interesting story.
Activity: 451
December 30, 2018, 11:04:45 AM
Nobody know that ethereum price will pump or dump in January, currently just your own predication, even I don't have holding eth, I still support eth is better than other cryptocurrency and eth price must spike soon
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 10:35:58 AM
This could be a big spike. Let's buy this opportunity with a bang! Im gpingr to catipulate more. Im a big supporter of Ethereum too as well. Looks like we can see a parade of smart assets next year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 10:28:32 AM
I believe in Ethereum and the fact that its price will recover and we will see historical highs in the near future, perhaps in January will be the first signs of life.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
December 30, 2018, 10:18:52 AM
let's just hope that those analisys will become true and ETH will become king of altcoin again, since ETH price affect most of token from ICO in the market and that's the more reason we should pray that ETH price will sky rocketed again in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: