Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum under $400 will be a good buy or ? - page 33. (Read 3936 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
well for investors it all be a good buy,it means lots of people who bought at a thousand dollars  gonna loose money.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
ETH buy 400$ is very good. Surely you can buy eth on that price. And my believe that you will be benefited. ETH is very good coin just wait.

Yes Ethreum is one of the best coins to invest but unfortunately most of us tends to switch our investment once there is a small drop in the value but ETH is not like that it's one of the most reliable crypto and $400 is a jackpot buy.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
It seems pretty much confirmed we can see Ethereum going under $400 these days.

Qn - Is it a good buy under $400 or wait for even more price drop? 

If you are confident with Etherium, you should immediately buy it immediately then do not just watch until the price goes back up now, do not miss the FOMO, as I did when opening the market to see the $ 400 price and I see the latest G20 issues that have a positive impact on at that time I immediately bought some coins because I am very sure the next few days the price will rise above 5% and proved today the price is still setabil above $ 500 and I still hold the coins up to 1 week ahead while monitoring its progress.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
ETH buy 400$ is very good. Surely you can buy eth on that price. And my believe that you will be benefited. ETH is very good coin just wait.
Activity: 28
depending on how you price ethereum but under $400 is definitely a good buy for many newcomers. More and more developers joining ecosystem, plasma is coming, tech is getting stronger day by day
Activity: 5
500 - 0,8$ Profit mining, 250 - 0,4$;) it’s impossible
Activity: 224
Merit: 3

It would be a good buy and hold on that price. There's a prediction from expert that price of cryto as whole rise by the end of 2018.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

under $400 is the best times to buy! I think! price about $500 in this month and grown up after this times!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Yes, it is a good buy near 400$ and if you buy near this price, you will get good profit from it in long run. Ethereum is best coin after bitcoin for long term holding.
Activity: 434
Yes buying ethereum still profitable for long time run there is lots of usecase with ethereum network . Most of the Ico’s are picking ethereum network provide blockchsin solution in their project. Most of the successful projects in 2017 are based on ethereum token . Still proposed Casper pos has to be implemented still not confirmed about development. Once confirmed there will be huge difference in market.
Activity: 98
buy ethereum while it is still low. you should probably buy now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I also think that you can see that the price of ETH is below $400.
Because many ICO teams are currently seeking to sell ETH, this will cause the price of ETH to continue to fall.
Activity: 658
I think it is great chance to invest and earn on corrections of eth , but it great for long term too  Grin
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES

I don't think Ethereum will go under 400$. I think now is good time and the price is right. In couple of months Ethereum will be back over a thousand and whoever bought now would have double the investment.
Activity: 140
Its good for us if you want to invest in the ICO project or just invest for trading, because if you want to get good benefit you must follow this advice, buy at the price is going down and sell when the price is increasing, so with that situation you can get benefit from it
Activity: 276
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

I think it is fair enough already to buy eth at that price. Its already very cheap compared to last month and you cant actually earn profit when it gets back to $700 or more. You can always wait too for a lower price, unfortunately we can never know when is that lowest point, so anytime it rises up and then its too late.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
Thechnical analysis is suggesting that Ethereum should drop until below zero - which is clearly impossible. However, the charts are incredibly bearish now. Difficult to say when it'll be a good moment to buy. I'd wait for a much lower price than $400.
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
I would say right now it is safest to employ a dollar cost averaging strategy. You will be disappointed if prices don't go so low and come rebounding back. I would take whatever amount you have and invest a bit every week or couple of weeks. This will average out where you buy in at.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113

Its now the best time to buy coins such as etherium, since all coin are all at drop. Tracking what happened to Bitcoin's price last year, we can observe that the price also at its low. Then aafter few months of waiting, it suddelny pump until the end of the year which reaches ithe doubling of its initial price. I would say that couns are not always at it lowest pont, it will difinitel regain its price in just enough time. There were deves who are developing and monitoring the price, they wont fail us specially they have invested to much for this.
Activity: 136
Wait some time, the price could be lower than today. The markets show unattractive and too many profit taking, also panic sell for most eth and alt coins. That's why price keep falling and the whales waited at below.
Pages:
Jump to: