Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum under $400 will be a good buy or ? - page 28. (Read 3936 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
There is a high probability this is not the bottom. Many coins, ethereum included, have a legitimate chance to go to zero.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
It seems pretty much confirmed we can see Ethereum going under $400 these days.

Qn - Is it a good buy under $400 or wait for even more price drop? 

It's good to buy Ethereum if the price under $400, but you can buy step by step until you get the cheaper price. And you can invest to Ethereum for long-term, one of the coin that can be a good alternate coin if you think bitcoin is too expensive
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
I think is not good but if when I have the capital to buy I think is the right time to buy it, and hold it for some time to come. What do you think?
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
ETH have chance reducing more price hence wait some time and buy, this time is also right time but you should keep long term investment
Activity: 189
Merit: 0

MY opinion this is good time to buy ETH. because it invest a long term and they will go up
Activity: 448
if Eth under $400 will be then i will must buy more Eth.
Activity: 658
The period is very bad, after a slight recovery today the market is falling again but I hope that Ethereum does not fall below $400. In my opinion, however, at the current price is already a big deal
Activity: 252
Even now, it is still a good time to buy, especially for the long term. The price isn't that bad now either.
Activity: 462
I believe that buying ETH for 400 is a good deal, but we will not see this value any more. If Bitcoin takes 9500, then he will continue to test 10000. The Etherium will also go up. Soon there will be a trend change, therefore ETH is purchased by parts on each support line
Activity: 154
if the price of ethereum below $ 400 is a low price and a very appropriate time to make a purchase, but in my opinion ethereum will not fall until the price of $ 400
Activity: 353
450$ is really too low. It can not go down below $ 400 okay, I think wire is at best to buy ETH and hold until the end of the year
Activity: 336
Maybe now you need to buy, but not for all the money, maybe even a rollback is not big for BTC, and as we know all the altcoys are moving most behind it. Buy, but by a few parts.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

It is the best thing to buy under 400 USD but one thing for sure, you will not see ETH go down below that.
Especially now that the market is being stable and green prices are being shown again. ethereum will reach 600 USD after march. this is for sure.
Activity: 602

I would not like to develop such events, but if the price falls below $ 400. + - then I think a good investment. I hope that next month there will be growth, both ETH, and the rest of the Crypto currency.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Of course $400 is a good buy for ETH. But why do you think it is pretty much confirmed that ETH will be going to $400?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Buying at 400$ is better for now because the price is less and it will just be the best time to invest because the price will soon  rise back
I'd purchase some coins at $400. When do you think that the price is going to get to that area? Ethereum looks like it's heading upwards.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Ethereum under $400 is going to be one of the best purchases you are going to make. Its a steal really at those prices. Ethereum is going to break its ATH again this year with so many good news lined up and you are going to make a nice return on your investment.
Activity: 476
Look at how many projects are being developed on the ERC 20 paltform. The ether will not have any problems with growth. If the price will 400, I will buy at all my funds.
Activity: 89
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

400$ below value of ethereum is already an ideal time and best opportunity to buy some ethereum. I already make some purchase of ethereum when the value hit 450$. Dont hesitate to buy because ethereum is one of the most promising coins and good coins to hold for long term.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
I would buy if i had money, i already invested all my finance into eth/bct, because i belive in this thing and the idea behind it.
Pages:
Jump to: