Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum under $400 will be a good buy or ? - page 30. (Read 3936 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

I think you should buy as much ethereal as you can. I think from the coins of the future you will benefit from these declines even though you have proved your popularity and stability. I do not think you will ever fall into these levels
Activity: 182
I personally think that ethereum in the range of 400-500$ is still a good buy, honestly its just really good coin and with a strong future, i dont see it falling apart any time soon, so would deffinatelly buy it in that range more
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
It seems pretty much confirmed we can see Ethereum going under $400 these days.

Qn - Is it a good buy under $400 or wait for even more price drop?  

Of course dude!! You have to buy it Cheesy you can see here. Almost all token use platform Ethereum  Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Most people will not guess where the ETH is going down, but the ETH price down to $ 400 is unlikely, because the statistics now show a steady price and could rise further, I believe. ETH will be a good investment in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
In my opinion it's good now to buy ethereum,  We don't know how it will end maybe later ethereum will rise.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think if the price of ETH like that, you better stop to buy ETH and start investing in other altcoin only.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I think the Ethereum's price at the moment is good to invest. I don't believe Ethereum will go down to 400$. Buy now, don't hope to drop down any more.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

Eth will go more lower than you think, in my opinion $200 - $250 is the right point to buy back. Most people will not agree with me but stable market low volume of eth make me believe that the point is the right one. But for long term investment/ trading, $400 is start to buy back and of course they use martiangle money management. Up to you to decides but after March is best time to start, think again.
Activity: 74
Now, not only the etherum, but any currency, will be a good investment in the future. Now very good prices on the exchange.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Why is this topic still relevant? The ethereum is not going to go below $500 and as statistics now show a very low price for the last time Smiley If you wait for a miracle and the price of $400 you can just not see it.
Activity: 154
I do not think Ethereum will ever go under 400$, so yeah, it would be a pretty solid buy. Ethereum under 600$ is also a good investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629

With equal probability, the ETH can grow to 800 dollars in a few days. I do not think that if you want to invest in ETH money it is worth waiting for further cheaper prices.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131

Ahahaha how can it be confirmed that ETH goes under 400 these days_  Grin Point me to the source of that information please. For what kind of entry price are you planning to wait? Under 400 would be not good enough?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
ethereum still the best investment because see the projects involved with ethereum blockchain network each projects adds value to the network. I am still optimistic about about ethereum my target ethereum price for this year is 2000$ . HODL i learned from crytpo currency.
The $ 2000 price could happen if the Bitcoin price reaches $ 30,000 and this is likely to happen soon this year. I personally believe in ETH more than other altcoin because their technology is really good and is well recognized in many countries around the world and surely 2018 will be the most powerful year for ETH
Activity: 27
Every investment has risks attached. If you believe in something then why not? To me the price feels too low now so I would say yes go for it! Best of luck.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Understand, ethereum is the most technologically innovative crypto currency after bitcoin. And it continues to develop actively. You need to buy
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
ethereum still the best investment because see the projects involved with ethereum blockchain network each projects adds value to the network. I am still optimistic about about ethereum my target ethereum price for this year is 2000$ . HODL i learned from crytpo currency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
in the crypto market, rumors are happening, and I think the ethereum will be 350 dollars.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
At this price (400$ or a bit less) ETH is like BTC in 2014/2015 at 400/500 usd, so if I had more money to put in crypto market, I would certainly invest a good part of that sum in Ethereum.

I see Ethereum as a bitcoin 2.0. While Bitcoin is only linked to digital cryptocurrency transactions, Ethereum allows you to trade much more than the currency, allowing more complex actions such as signing contracts between two users.

ETH could become the most valuable cryptocurrency and overcome bitcoin and bitcoin cash just in 2-3 years.

I disagree..
ETH`s price already reflects it`s product and perspeqctive..
it can`t be considered as undervalued gem.
Everything is ready, nothing serious is expected and e.t.c.
In fact, Nano has far more potential of growth..
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
Is there a general reason to believe ethereum may fall below $500? Or below $400 or lower? I mean, I get it that eth is also bonded with btc so the recent bearish weeks also pulled eth down.

Are there other reasons why eth could drop further? Less (succesful) ICO's? More FUD? Other reasons?

I am keen to find out since I'd like to base my reasons for buying eth on the general status of eth.

Pages:
Jump to: