Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum under $400 will be a good buy or ? - page 27. (Read 3936 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Definitely good terms to buy some at this price. However, the likelihood of the ETH going that down is low now as the market seems to be rather stable and a bit bullish. The forcast and outlook are positive. Therefore, most likely it will grow in the mid-term. In the long-term it will hit new records in 2018, therefore buy now!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Yeah, it's a good time to buy it. Speaking of Ethereum - I never doubt about this coin. It will grow, because it's needed and useful.
Activity: 50
Merit: 3
ONe Social Network.
Actually regardless whether it's 400 USD or let say 500 USD, it's really a good investment. It's a hundred percent sure that your money will be doubled or tripled by the end of this year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
For me it is a very enough number to buy. Chances are down again I think it will not be under $300 so $400 also includes a good number to buy. Instead you wait for the price to fall back but later the price actually go up better buy sekrang or not at all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Precisely it is necessary to buy now the currency because it is very advantageous it goes down and if it is you have something to wait and hold.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
I think it's going to fall below $ 400 or even $ 350.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Even today the market is negative so it is possible that Ethereum also falls below four hundred dollars within a few days. In my opinion it has a good price even now, because as soon as the market recovers it will almost certainly surpass the thousand dollars
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
Ethereum is a one of the flagship coin in cryptocurrency world, so if ethereum under $400, i think it is definitely right time to investment.

Ethereum will go back to his place ~$1000-$1200~ in the near future. I guess, there is no doubt about it. ERC-20 is a major revolution in cryptocurrency world and ethereum will always be at the top of this market.
Activity: 6
ETH buy 400$ is very good. Surely you can buy eth on that price. And my believe that you will be benefited. ETH is very good coin just wait.
Activity: 196
I think he should not fall to  400$ he already went upstairs. And if you decide to buy now, then take 600 for as long as possible
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
In my personal case I am taking advantage of the current drop in the price of ethereum to buy enough coins to wait for the next pump. I am convinced that Ethereum's success story is just in an initial phase, and I believe that this year we will see it break the $2,000 barrier as soon as investors recover confidence in the market in light of the good news that emerges every day in the cryptocurrency field.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
Yes, well I think when Ethereum drops to a price as low as 350-400$ it would be a great opportunity for investors to invest in it and get profit. I think it's price would be going up again in time. It might take a  lot of time though, as it has always increased at a slow speed. So, it would be a pretty good option for a long term investment.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Yes, Ehereum under $400 would be good buy, but I don't think we will see if that low.
IMO we are at the lowest point, Ethereum can drop under $500 in the weekend , but that is all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
Just like you a lot of people were hoping to catch it undre 400 USD in the last few days, that is why I think smart money moved in and started buying it above 450 USD. The volume which came at 450 was incredible and it almost took it to 550 in just under 5 hours. I think we ain't gonna see it at 400 anymore and anything at about 510 would be a great buy.
I agree. I think that such a low price as last week will not be. And in my opinion by the end of the month the price will grow to ~ $ 1000
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Just like you a lot of people were hoping to catch it undre 400 USD in the last few days, that is why I think smart money moved in and started buying it above 450 USD. The volume which came at 450 was incredible and it almost took it to 550 in just under 5 hours. I think we ain't gonna see it at 400 anymore and anything at about 510 would be a great buy.
Activity: 322
The ether will never cost $400, because the market has gone up and this is a very promising project, the best cryptocurrency platform. The air this year will cost about $2000.  Wink
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
You can’t time the market - if you think ETH will eventually be well above this price, buy and hold. If you aren’t confident in that, wait.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
UI think we will never se price for Etheraum below 400$ , and even 600$ is good price to buy. When the market will grow m Ethereum will hit 2000$ or higher.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Tons of coins will die Or wither away but BTC, LTC, ETH and BCH will get major market cap focus in months and years Ahead.
copper member
Activity: 658
It might be a great time to invest because the price is about go to back up. However, it might be a bad time to invest because the price might keep falling. Nobody really knows and anyone who tells you they do is lying.
Pages:
Jump to: