Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments - page 32. (Read 3219 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Yes, I admit this. Bitcoin and ETH are the coin that has captured the attention of the community and the largest investor in the crypto market. Bitcoins with high popularity and volatility are selected to seek high profits. ETH is a potential coin and technologically advanced, smartest one right now. Most ICOs are built and operating on the basis of ETH. Future, popular are the highly practical needs to judge and choose.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

I think ethereum worth to hold untill end of this year. Bitcoin and ethereum is good for investing our money and right now that both coin drop their price more than 50% from peak price and i think its good time to collect more ethereum and bitcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I still think it is best to keep most of crypto savings in Bitcoin since all those ethereums and stuff are only popular because of Bitcoin making a name for itself and attracting attention to other cryptocurrencies. Ethereum might get surppased by some more attractive or relevant coin, but Bitcoin will always stay the virtual gold standard  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I think it's natural that many people who use Ethereum only for a while and prefer bitcoin, it's because bitcoin prices always go up and fluctuations are always in good condition when compared with Ethereum. So many people are securing their profit in bitcoin. I am one of those people who use Bitcoin and Ethereum for the long term, and both have good profits for me. I think Ethereum is a good choice for the long term, the most important thing we should be able to see the moment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
who told you that ethereum wasnt a good coin for holding?and whos that "many people"?bitcoin has been always Holded second to bitcoin.means most of the holders has Ethereum on their folios so youre wrong saying that it wasnt being use as holding materials.
Activity: 107
Will they both good for me but if you want to hold your coin go to bitcoin and if you want to invest an ico or etc i think ethereum is best. Because of his transaction speed
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Both options are good, now even the etherium looks not bad as a long-term investment for me personally considered this only in short-term periods

I think both have significance. And both are getting stronger because of the use.
Investing on both sides will not make you lose.
Both have different concepts now. Bitcoin is the father of coins while Ethereum gets the mother from Token.

If we say bitcoins and ETH both are amazing and need is only to maintain them at equal level, so this couldn’t be wrong. Reason is, time is required to cater both of these amazing coins. They become useless if doesn’t take care of them. Their markets are different and fluctuating every time. So if even little carelessness is shown in any case, big losses can of your fate so decide wisely.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
For ethereum itself is very difficult if to compete with bitcoin in the future however, the majority of ico often use eth for payment process.So there is no harm if you try to find profits there.
Activity: 182
Both options are good, now even the etherium looks not bad as a long-term investment for me personally considered this only in short-term periods

I think both have significance. And both are getting stronger because of the use.
Investing on both sides will not make you lose.
Both have different concepts now. Bitcoin is the father of coins while Ethereum gets the mother from Token.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
January 27, 2018, 03:02:11 PM
There is a big chance for that moment to happen  since ethereum has moved very high in price this first month of the year.  I hope its price will going higher again ang again.

Bitcoin and Ethereum is different process and both of prices will be change any time.  So most of the people now invest in both of coin and check the information from market places. This information is useful for the all country people for invest in the both of coin. So it will increase the prices day ny day.
Activity: 476
January 27, 2018, 02:47:49 PM
There is a big chance for that moment to happen  since ethereum has moved very high in price this first month of the year.  I hope its price will going higher again ang again.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 02:25:49 PM

Yes. Many people are discovering Eth now. Just like Btc, it'll rise soon. They're just having trouble with some mismatch BTC & ETH has. They are both beneficial, their prices rise and go down low, and they are good investment.
Yes Etherium also have good potential, but still lit cannot compete with Bitcoin, not doubt both are giving us good profit but still bitcoin is more reliable and trusted than Etherium and still people are trusting on bitcoin more than Etherium or any other crypto currency, even in future bitcoin will remain as on top as compare to any other crypto currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
January 26, 2018, 11:04:08 PM
I prefer both coins bitcoin and ethereum they are the king and queen of cryptocurrencies. We can't underestimate the ethereum as there platform has been use by new ico which I think a good impact to the ethereum holders as growth will surely increase.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 26, 2018, 10:32:23 PM
Both ethereum and bitcoin has there different role to play, while bitcoin is the Father of all cryptocurrencies and as the first crypto bitcoin is performing the role of the role model showing other coins the way to go and how to improve in terms of price and technology. Ethereum on the other hand is the baby seater of all tokens must ICOs are supported by ethereum and that has made it very popular and reliable, but as a choice of investment I still go for bitcoin because of it potential and capacity to rise in price.
Activity: 169
January 26, 2018, 10:03:51 PM
Remember that everything is linked to bitcoin and that will affect Ethereums progress. Also, POS is coming to ethereum soon.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
January 26, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

Yes. Many people are discovering Eth now. Just like Btc, it'll rise soon. They're just having trouble with some mismatch BTC & ETH has. They are both beneficial, their prices rise and go down low, and they are good investment.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
January 26, 2018, 01:43:00 PM
with great developer and great enthusiasm, it is possible that enterium can be replacing bitcoin in the future,this we can see from a stabil price and good for profit
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 3911
January 26, 2018, 12:31:07 PM
Both of them good.
Bitcoin: easy cashout, can be used to buy ant altcoins, good investment, price always rise, can earn well from investment and Promising future (price will go to the moon).
Ethereum: low fee, POS, can be used with tokens, good investment, better than bitcoin (short-term holding) and good for newbie investing.

it’s better to start investing using Ethereum (free tokens from airdrop and easy cutoff losing) after that you can use bitcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
January 26, 2018, 12:10:45 PM
At present bitcoin has been facing lots and lots of issues from governments around the globe. Ethereum till date haven't faced serious issues from governments. All that it has faced is the network congestion, freezing of funds, stealing of large volumes. So, for long term investment ethereum to can be considered similar to bitcoin.
Activity: 238
January 26, 2018, 12:04:32 PM
Digital currencies are future of world economy. Along with bitcoin some altcoins are also doing good progress. Ethereum is one of the best long term investment tools. Bitcoin is the best return giving currency, bitcoin is showing this from last two and more years.  Bitcoin`s increased price and transaction charges compelling bitcoin investors to search an alternative. For them ethereum is the best substitute currently available.
Pages:
Jump to: