Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments - page 27. (Read 3219 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Ehtereum has more potential, because it’s unlimited in quantity, opposing to bitcoin , and also eos soon will show best results for us !
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

For me ethereum be a good choice to hold after bitcoin. The best coin for investment is bitcoin, but etherum is also worth investing and holding in the long run.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long-term holding, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hold?
Bitcoin and Ethereum are very suitable if used as an investment in the long term. Both of these coins do have a good development. Although the price of Bitcoin is much higher than the price of Ethereum but does not rule out if Ethereum can compete with Bitcoin price in the future. I'm sure this can be proved later.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

Like almost anything is possible in the world of Cryptocurrency. I can and will go for ethereum HODL as a long time compared with the Bitcoin. I am more of an ethereum user since the time bitcoins transaction fee went up. So, for this year, I will prefer the ethereum for a longer term investment and then choose the Bitcoin for a short-term investment/trading.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
There is no need to compare those two because those two are good investments and we should have them both in order to be safe in investing and to be able to diversify money and not just focus on one investment. Bitcoin and ethereum have a good future and we should not be bias in only one of them or else we will regret it.
Activity: 148
Both are good coins, they are very profitable to obtain. but they do not do the same. what I mean is like bitcoin many people they use in this coin for transactions to make real money. Bitcoin has now come down but we are already aware of it because its value is still volatile but so far it still has potential and continues to increase so both are excellent for long-term investment. even the ethereum they use too but they use more marks in ico and they can not change real money directly but both are equally very useful.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
If you choose from bitcoin and etherium, then the etherium. But now there are more progressive coins that will overtake these two.
Activity: 602
Many argue that the Bitcoin currency is a place to make a profit quickly and that the combination of Bitcoin and Ethereum would be profitable, in large countries such as China. Very popular, but many smaller countries still banned bitcoin because it is not eligible to develop this currency.
I think what’s made it more resilient is the ecosystem and the governance of Ethereum are much more positive in their approach than Bitcoin.Ethereum to scale well this year, making it a “better place to be” over cryptocurrency darling Bitcoin–and that it will continue to show resilience.
Activity: 101
Many argue that the Bitcoin currency is a place to make a profit quickly and that the combination of Bitcoin and Ethereum would be profitable, in large countries such as China. Very popular, but many smaller countries still banned bitcoin because it is not eligible to develop this currency.
Activity: 70
I think Ethereum has long been the number two currency after bitcoin and so many investors buy it for a long time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
You are right, I also think that both coins are suitable for long-term storage, but if you invest in ICO projects, it is possible to increase your number of these coins, therefore there is no other way out.

Bitcoin is better because investing money in Bitcoin is valuable means you are buying a coin having large value and demand is high for it so that you can sell it tomorrow easily. While Ethereum is also a long term process but for ICOs projects and these are not announced all over the world like Bitcoin.

So in conclusion Bitcoin will give you huge outcome and Ethereum will give you less outcome. A productive investor will choose Bitcoin to be more productive.
Activity: 182
Unlimited and centralized Ether - its main disadvantages. Mr. V. Buterin can issue an unlimited amount of Ether, devaluing the asset, as the CB does in the traditional financial system. + Because of centralization, the future of coins and technology is concentrated in the hands of one person, which goes against the main idea of ​​crypto currency.

Mass ICO also regularly bring down the market by 30 percent or more in one day, which undermines confidence in it.

Bitcoin is the strongest and most stable asset on cryptology, the issue of which will not end in either ours or the dozens of the next generations.
Activity: 156
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency has started to the year 2009  mean time ethereum is the alt coin started to the year 2015, and have some sorts of modified characteristics comparing to bitcoin. Still bitcoin is the king of the crpto market with high market capital. Ethereum is an  alt coin with specific characteristics and comparatively good market capital among other alt coins. In general the alt coins movements are depends on the bitcoins in the crypto market. Both are good for  investment.
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
I also think that ETH is a very promising and successful coin, which has a huge potential. Both coins occupy leading positions in the market of crypto-currencies and can not be compared, because they have different properties and advantages.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Obviously not everyone has the same intentions, because of course they have their differences of opinion in responding to all things or efforts they must do to the situation.
About the possibility that eth can be seen as an option to hold.., surely it still is, because anyhow Eth is still said to be crowded among investors. And I still believe that as well as Btc, there are still many people out there interested in bitcoin to buy and hold in the long run, not only that.., if bitcoin is more widely accepted in many countries, more and more people are close to bitcoin for various activities undertaken.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
it's useless chatter about what's better, Beatcoin, gold or Ethereum. The number of bitcoins in circulation is limited, which distinguishes it from the Ethereum, the growth of which is unlimited.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
right now, I invest in both. bitcoin and eth have a high potential in the future, even eth and bitcoin prices also determine the rise of other coin prices. I think that investing in bitcoin, and eth is now a cute thing...
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
ethereum may be for hodl options ... but not in the near future
I will go for bitcoin whenever it will come too long-term investment of money as there can be no other coin which can be as good as bitcoin is for the sake of holding it for longer period. you can invest your money into ETH as well but you should only do that when you are having enough of your skillsets in trading and that you think like you will be able to make something profitable there.
Activity: 434
Bitcoin and Ethereum are dissimilar. Btc lies in the foundation of coins, and Eth is a parent for Tokens.

Both are still good in term of making profit and I know bitcoin will still lead the market way up ETH will just follow. Long term holding with ETH is a good option also because I know the future of eth will be bright also. Keep your portfolio with these two great coin and you life will be good in the future.

By holding our coins for long-term could possibly gives us higher return because we know crypto will always gives us a big opportunity about being  a profitable cryptocurrencies. This was already been proven and this is why more are now adopting with this kind of investment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well, they two have potential to make their holders rich in 2018, since bitcoin as crypto-gold, what got more fans during last years, and Ethereum as effective  tool  for investments in new ICOs. Right now, they both have low price bitcoin with ~6,900$ and ethereum with ~420$. And I beliwe, that till end of this year they both will make x2 profit for their holders.

Both already made many people rich. Both have potential to make rich people
richer and to make some new rich people. Their difference is the main reason why
I invested in both of them, which one will grow faster does not bother me.
   x2? I hope x20 minimum in next 5 years, or faster! x20 is for Bitcoin and Ethereum,
some new projects have a chance to make x200 in next 5 years.
   Say that I am crazy, but I believe in crypto-currencies. Past showed us many things,
we need to learn from it! Next big wave will come, I am not completely ready for it, but
I hope I will be in time, what about you people?
Pages:
Jump to: