Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will Boom ! - page 2. (Read 13427 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
October 11, 2019, 01:45:51 PM
ETH Boom should happen after ETH 2.0 update, but to all this in the next ETH waiting for the transition to Pos mining
I think that after these factors, the price of Ethereum will be at least 350 dollars. The coin even now has almost the largest liquidity in the cryptocurrency market.
I hope that after the update the price will be higher than $300, and after switching to PoS Mining, the price of ETH will be higher than $500
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 11, 2019, 01:34:38 PM
ETH Boom should happen after ETH 2.0 update, but to all this in the next ETH waiting for the transition to Pos mining
The transition to Ethereum 2.0 should give a good boost to ETH up, it is after this event that it is worth waiting for growth.
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
October 05, 2019, 02:38:27 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
October 05, 2019, 01:04:28 PM
I'm pretty sure we will survive holding until the end of this year, and we will face a new chapter again next year.
The market as of now is not really that bad compared to last year, there's a little improvement especially for bitcoin but of course we have to stay optimistic that there is still more improvement coming up in the last quarter of the year.

Though ETH has struggled it doesn't mean it has no chance at all, look at its volume, it still shows that majority are trading this coin in the altcoins market.
Yeah all are convinced that the price of Crypto will be to the moon, but not for this year, I think now is preparation to welcome the next price increase, especially for ETH where they will reach the latest ATH after Halving Bitcoin later, I'm sure that will happen. For those of you who have a lot of money I suggest to buy ETH from now.
if we see price of crypto increase by this year we are able to see new bull market next year. but until that happen we cannot celebrate .
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
October 05, 2019, 12:20:11 PM
Not so soon, at least not until ETH2.0.

Unfortunately, ETH has been promising this new and improved proof-of-stake version for years now and nothing has still materialized. Miners are placing so much selling pressure on ETH to maintain operations that until we switch to a POS model which only requires validation nodes, there won't be much progress with ETH.

But i believe in Vitalik and ETH, it will just take more time.
yes, I think ETH does take longer to make pumps. the movements that occur until now are not too many and even tend to decrease. I also believe, if ETH will not die and can last longer. a pump will occur, this is only a matter of time. wait for the time, wait for the moment to occur. and a boom of patience yields the best results.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
October 04, 2019, 11:30:18 PM
Not so soon, at least not until ETH2.0.

Unfortunately, ETH has been promising this new and improved proof-of-stake version for years now and nothing has still materialized. Miners are placing so much selling pressure on ETH to maintain operations that until we switch to a POS model which only requires validation nodes, there won't be much progress with ETH.

But i believe in Vitalik and ETH, it will just take more time.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
October 04, 2019, 05:05:41 PM
Ethereum will most definitely boom, but not so soon. I expect that to be in late 2020.
I'm pretty sure we will survive holding until the end of this year, and we will face a new chapter again next year.
The market as of now is not really that bad compared to last year, there's a little improvement especially for bitcoin but of course we have to stay optimistic that there is still more improvement coming up in the last quarter of the year.

Though ETH has struggled it doesn't mean it has no chance at all, look at its volume, it still shows that majority are trading this coin in the altcoins market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
October 04, 2019, 04:26:38 PM
Ethereum will most definitely boom, but not so soon. I expect that to be in late 2020.
or else more years before that will happen. accept the fact that it will hard to recover but time will tell what will happen in the future .
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
October 04, 2019, 03:03:34 PM
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
October 04, 2019, 01:52:39 PM
With such a weak cryptocurrency market, Ethereum will not be able to rise to such a high price level ($ 500). The market is now in a very deep state. For this I do not see while I have more price for Ethereum than 250 dollars.
I am sure that market capitalization will continue to increase going forward. Currently the market conditions are not too bad and still have a chance to make a profit.
I hope going forward, ETH can continue to increase slowly and consistently.
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2019, 01:33:49 PM
According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

And other side market cap is also $25.80 billion, which good thing.
So I think price will go up for surely.

Guy's,  what do you think about this ?

for now there has been a noticeable increase in the price of Ethereum which has reached a price of $ 175 / 1 ETH ... and there is still a huge opportunity for the price of Ethereum to increase to $ 500 in the next few months, even reaching a price of $ 1,000. and ethereum will experience a tremendous increase ... so we look forward to what will happen at the price of Ethereum in the future .
With such a weak cryptocurrency market, Ethereum will not be able to rise to such a high price level ($ 500). The market is now in a very deep state. For this I do not see while I have more price for Ethereum than 250 dollars.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
September 28, 2019, 02:05:44 PM
According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

for now there has been a noticeable increase in the price of Ethereum which has reached a price of $ 175 / 1 ETH ... and there is still a huge opportunity for the price of Ethereum to increase to $ 500 in the next few months, even reaching a price of $ 1,000. and ethereum will experience a tremendous increase ... so we look forward to what will happen at the price of Ethereum in the future .
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
August 28, 2019, 12:59:08 AM
if the rotation When ETH like that, we will also get even greater amounts of payment for this time really will not be fatal anymore with the amount to be paid, decentralized really out with ethernet every date specified by the provider oracle.
Activity: 555
August 18, 2019, 09:45:53 AM
at this time ethereum is very unstable unless we wait for the moment next year which will be released ethereum 2.0 is likely to rise fast, for this year it is still very unlikely that investors will switch to bitcoin
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
August 12, 2019, 02:17:46 PM
Whether ethereum will boom or not, however. that so far in the near future no one will replace it for sure. They work on the project, and follow the news (mods) in the sense of what is happening in other blockchain projects
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
August 10, 2019, 09:44:52 AM

Well, i have been hearing it for a long time that Ethereum would boom, but so far nothing has happened. Hope something good would happen when a new version of Ethereum 2.0 would be introduced in the market next year.

Very interesting if Ethereum has the latest version which will make major changes later in the future. But other types of coins will also make new changes about the coins they have.
I also heard some people talking about the new version of ethereum but it seems that everything is just a plan, a plan of the future, they still do not have specific implementations, but I also hope that this information is accurate because ethereum has created a tiring time for the community and investors, it needs a return soon before the market eliminates it as the market did with some other altcoin
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
August 10, 2019, 09:44:10 AM
it takes a long time for ethereum to rise very high, because of this unstable price increase which causes investors to switch to more profitable bitcoin, but this is a good moment to buy ethereum because ethereum will soon introduce new developments next year, and prices will spontaneously rise higher
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
August 09, 2019, 06:32:09 PM
So yes ChainLink is launching soon, but will their lauch affect ethereum in a huge way? No I dont think so. So many projects are launching on the ETH network these days, one of them won't make a huge difference. Eth is looking strong on the wings of the BTC bull run at the moment, regardless of the ChainLink or any other particular coin. And ChainLink promises to make a small revolution in the smart contract world, I'll be monitoring them to see what they will do.

Good point, that's why I was quite surprised to see the OP telling us about ethereum price when he should be shilling for ChainLink. The price of Ethereum has broken one of the most important barriers @$200 a pop, it is still a long way to go the previous all time highs though. But still this is an improvement but I don't expect the price to go on 5 digits this year. It will take a while before we can see Ethereum touching a new ATH.
I second this. The price will not likely rise that much. And the point made by Awesome Maximus was also very good.
New projects are being launched, but they have little impact. Bitcoin is on the bull run right now, while Ethreum is coming in strong, Bitcoin is the one in the market right now and gaining all the attention.
Activity: 349
August 09, 2019, 02:08:20 PM
indeed ethereum is currently experiencing a price correction, every day the price is very volatile and less stable, but I am sure eth will be back up at the end of the year. see the current conditions eth is very strong and able to withstand the situation of market conditions ,.
ETH still fluctuates at 200 $ -220 $ for several months. This makes me lose confidence in this coin. Including ETH's birthday event, the price remains unchanged. I hope that by the end of the year will change.  Huh
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
August 09, 2019, 08:43:50 AM
Indeed I suspect as much. Ethereum is a standout amongst other even most utilized and most well-known stages accessible in this market. Also, it has a gigantic top. What's more, it's consistently in the second position for its high market top just after the Bitcoin. In any case, from 10 a year ethereum cost was simply falling. The primary explanation for it was falling of ICO biological system. Furthermore, there were numerous specialized issues in ethereum and in this market there was a great option so individuals uncovered keeping away from ethereum. Be that as it may after ieo market was back and ethereum reported and suggestion with respect to hard fork and versatility issues they begin to develop again.so I think ethereum has an extremely incredible future.
Pages:
Jump to: