Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 26. (Read 4493 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 03:42:35 PM
Maybe it makes sense for long-term investment. But in the short term, I do not think eth is going to be near the price of bitcoin, unfortunately. The only thing that can be done is investing in eth and waiting.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 25, 2018, 03:38:55 PM
I do not believe that ETH can overtake Bitcoin. It seems to me that ETH develops on its own path, and is not a competitor for bitcoin.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 03:37:48 PM
why would ethereum outgrow BTC? i think it won't happen
Activity: 140
August 25, 2018, 03:25:28 PM
Ethereum overtaking bitcoin cannot happen. The state of the price in the current market even confirms that. There is no way ethereum can make it close to bitcoin, let alone of overtaking it.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 06:42:09 PM
I don't think this will happen, even though it will, it will take ETH more to achieve it, such as working on their blockchain to reduce congestion, faster confirmation time etc.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
August 20, 2018, 06:38:58 PM
No alt is going to overtake bitcoin! At least not anytime soon. Only a few people understand that bitcoin is crypto (When it goes down, no altcoin survives). The rest are wannabes. With the battles bitcoin has warn over the years, its successes and failures, I see it as many an investors choice. Who ever is learning about cryptocurrencies for the first time, "Bitcoin" is the word they learn first just like a toddler learning to work for the first time, takes a few steps! That's how popular bitcoin is. Talking about any coin overtaking bitcoin shouldn't even arise. People often complain about speed of transactions, I think "The Lightening Network" is fixing that.
Activity: 55
August 20, 2018, 06:25:15 PM
I think Etherum will not overtake bitcoin in near future. The demand for bitcoin rising than Etherum. I think there will be another coin will overtake Etherum in future, Because of some reason of Etherum network.

I agree. Many people are overlooking that developers are trying to build apps on Ethereum that would be better built elsewhere.

Ethereums Solidity is very powerful, don’t get me wrong. But it's proprietary software and overkill for much of what developers are trying to build on it.

Byteball is easier to develop on as its open source Node.js and the scripting language is much simpler than Solidity used by Eth
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 20, 2018, 02:05:32 PM
I think Etherum will not overtake bitcoin in near future. The demand for bitcoin rising than Etherum. I think there will be another coin will overtake Etherum in future, Because of some reason of Etherum network.
Activity: 140
August 20, 2018, 11:51:48 AM
With the ethereum network clogging a lot and other related issues I don't think it will over throne bitcoin and if that will happen it won't be any time soon.
Activity: 154
August 20, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
I think that for ETH coins to have the potential to replace the role of BTC, I think that is unreasonable because many people or investors prefer to keep BTC coins because ETH is a lot of money to sell Not organized, so BTC more stable price. Bitcon is number one
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 11:31:58 AM
In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
I don't think this is going to happen in any ways, first there is not enough assertion as to why your claim would be possible and two, Bitcoin and Ethereum are both separate technologies that have their individual uses, even if the price of Ethereum passes that of Bitcoin, it still doesn't even give it the qualifications to measure up with Bitcoin as number one cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is Number one and that's how it is
Activity: 238
August 20, 2018, 11:30:56 AM
In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

ETH will overwtake BTC, really ??
I do not believe this because the BTC is the first crypto currency in the world and is expected by many experts to increase to $ 50,000 in the future so ETH is difficult to do this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
It's funny. So they say for almost a year, but something is still Bitcoin is far ahead of Ethereum. I think that Ethereum is not the coin that will overtake Bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
August 19, 2018, 10:07:59 PM
Its really impossible to eth to overtake bitcoin because as they say bitcoin is a god of all the token. We know eth is so progressing day by day  and popular already as many investor and company investing it. Does not mean to overcome bitcoin because bitcoin is leading now and to the future.
Activity: 55
August 19, 2018, 09:10:12 PM
Byteball can overtake Ethereum, a better option than Ethereum, to say the least. Byteball is like the Ethereum of DAG except with simpler smart contracts and a friendly end-user interface. It can be used by both the man on the street and developers.

Nothing against Bitcoin, of course.
Activity: 182
August 19, 2018, 08:38:32 PM

I don't think that will ever happen, bitcoin is more adopted and widely used more than eth, and if the bitcoin ETF which is pending approval by the SEC gets approved then the bitcoin price will fly and it will hard for eth to catch up.
Activity: 448
August 19, 2018, 04:33:08 PM
i didn't think so it's totally dificult we know btc is king of crypto so how will overtake,Eth good coin we know but eth not nearly to bitcoin and it's big distance  from bitcoin.I think it's rare.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 04:28:00 PM
This is a topic that requires a whole to of study well ethereum and bitcoin are both the biggest coin in the cryptocurrency world today that are both generally accepted for trading in this sector well bitcoin is ahead of ethereum and I don't think this status will change
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 04:21:50 PM
ETH will not overcome BTC in price but it can happen to overcome in total market share one day. In Crypto everything is possible even
a new coin can enter the market and could make big changes. It is good for Crypto if it is progressing.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 19, 2018, 02:15:13 PM
At the moment, the first popularity of a coin depends not on its manufacturability, but on how many wealthy people they trust and invest their money in it.
Pages:
Jump to: