Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 29. (Read 4493 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 09:45:00 AM
I'm not seeing that happening in any near future, but in whichever ways, I'm gonna be here and take a watch, definitely it is going to benefit me whether it happens or not
Activity: 252
August 18, 2018, 09:35:32 AM
I do not think that Ethereum will overtake bitcoin in price next year. although Ethereum is becoming more and more popular, it will take several years to surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
August 18, 2018, 09:27:29 AM
In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

This is possible but the question is when? For now it will be impossible for the Ethereum to supersede Bitcoin because of the huge gap price value and the huge gap performance between these two Crypto currencies. Bitcoin is the most promising and the most potential to make your capital to grow in which even it has no commodity to promote still the people will choose Bitcoin over Ethereum. Maybe if Vitalik will become successful to increase the transaction speed of Ethereum of up to 1 Million per second then maybe it will supersede Bitcoin as the number 1 coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 09:17:51 AM
I have no idea that eth will replace Bitcoin. Because in my opinion bitcoin is the most powerful altcoin because it is the first altcoin to appear in crypto. The creator of Bitcoin Satoshi won't let that happen. Even though we see that eth now almost controls the entire market.
copper member
Activity: 56
August 18, 2018, 09:10:34 AM
I don't think so.
BTC still keep ít position of leader.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
August 18, 2018, 09:03:43 AM
In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
I think it is entirely likely that Ethereum will displace Bitcoin as the largest coin by market cap though I don't know if it will happen within a year. Ethereum has the best use case of any cryptocurrency and is actually more of a platform when you look at all the projects being built on the ERC 20 token standard. Far more developers are working on building things on the Ethereum platform than on Bitcoin. Bitcoin used to be over 80% of the Cryptomarket and this fell to as little as 33% last year before recovering slightly to 54% in the bear market. The next big bull run will see Ethereum displace Bitcoin from its #1 spot.

https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage
I can see a huge possibility that ethereum could be the next on the top on the market but it would take a lot more time to make it happen since it is not a puzzle that even the market is on bar down bitcoin is still on the top of the list. However this could be possible but like what I daid it would take time to make it happen.
Activity: 57
August 18, 2018, 08:47:08 AM
This is a funny question, you should learn what Bitcoin is. You don't understand the cryptocurrency market at all, and you are careful that your investment will make you bankrupt.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
August 18, 2018, 08:39:32 AM
I think it is entirely likely that Ethereum will displace Bitcoin as the largest coin by market cap though I don't know if it will happen within a year. Ethereum has the best use case of any cryptocurrency and is actually more of a platform when you look at all the projects being built on the ERC 20 token standard. Far more developers are working on building things on the Ethereum platform than on Bitcoin. Bitcoin used to be over 80% of the Cryptomarket and this fell to as little as 33% last year before recovering slightly to 54% in the bear market. The next big bull run will see Ethereum displace Bitcoin from its #1 spot.

https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage
Activity: 182
August 18, 2018, 08:05:34 AM
That's your opinion but in my own opinion I don't think that will happen any time soon, in the future, ethereum network will share it's market value with other smart contract based platform making the value not to go so high,
Activity: 448
August 17, 2018, 05:54:01 PM
Still marekt is suffering from red color and both Bitcoin and ETH is part of it! ETH is hitting $300, where Bitcoin is hitting $6500. The difference between in both is $6200 which is too high. Si id don't think Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin in future. Bitcoin is father of father of all coins, but in next century may be it is possible.
Activity: 29
August 17, 2018, 05:53:31 PM
may be but when ethereum will be on CASPER algorithm? i think then it might be a chance.
Activity: 309
August 17, 2018, 05:49:08 PM
Eth still had a lot to do if it's gonna be the number 1 currencies. It dumps so fast when the market plummets and it takes like forever before it makes its next up run.
Activity: 78
August 17, 2018, 05:43:01 PM

for me eth is difficult to go beyond Bitcoin. even though eth has high value from other coins, bitcoin is well known and people still believe in btc.
Activity: 52
August 17, 2018, 05:31:13 PM
So far, the ether is lagging behind the number one coin in the world, called bitcoin. But I think he will soon catch up with him and maybe overtake!
Activity: 448
August 17, 2018, 05:18:08 PM
Actually Eth is good coin we know, but btc is king of all coin.Eth not nearly to btc because btc and eth have long distance their price.i didn't think so eth will overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
August 17, 2018, 05:12:21 PM
I have a significant investment in Ethereum but I don’t believe that it will ever replace or overtake bitcoin. People knew of bitcoin first before cryptocurrency. New investors prefer bitcoin instead of the alternatives.
Activity: 108
August 17, 2018, 05:10:41 PM
I was part of those that said ethereum will overtake bitcoin in the future but I think then I was in my dream of which I have come to reality. Bitcoin is still the boss.
Activity: 795
August 17, 2018, 05:07:26 PM
No, bitcoin will remain number 1 cryptocurrency for years to come, the most recognised coin is bitcoin some people don't know other digital currency exit except bitcoin.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 04:54:20 PM
I don't think that this is possible because all the countries are speaking about bitcoin and not about Ethereum and so, this would be strange if all of those guys would change their mind about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 17, 2018, 01:32:18 PM
Bitcoin is not comparable to anything else. Etherium is a pretty good coin . In the future, it will not exceed all other coins, there is no point in it. But it's not OK to compare Etherium with Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: