Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 4452 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 267
December 23, 2018, 11:15:22 AM
It's a good dream, but it's got to suprass the XRP firstly. Anyway, all the possibilities in the market have always been available, so why not in the future. As you said, the new locomotive of the market can be ETH.  Huh
Activity: 482
Merit: 10
https://www.empirehotels.io/
December 23, 2018, 11:00:35 AM
of course ETH will not be able to pass bitcoin and become number 1, but ETH is indeed an amazing coin to see from all the developments made so far by its Developers.
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
December 23, 2018, 10:46:43 AM
I do not think Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin. It is so difficult. Because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency world. It is still more valuable coin in the crypto market. Bitcoin is most powerful , trusted and growing fast coin. Many investors like bitcoin over ethereum.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 12:16:13 PM
Very doubtful. This is not the first year when they promise that the ethereum will overtake bitcoin, but so far away.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 05:44:01 AM
One day for sure. I can remember, that everybody was telling that in 2018 Ethereum will be the best crypto and will overcome Bitcoin. But this did not happen and we can only expect this move in 2020 but not earlier.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
November 08, 2018, 05:40:18 AM
A loud application of words alone is not enough; such statements need arguments and not just words.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 05:35:13 AM
In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

If this will happen, it will take a long time. The gap is very much and it will not be easy. Remember also that Bitcoin is not sleeping too. They are working round the clock to maintain its position.   
Activity: 308
November 08, 2018, 04:57:51 AM
Such conclusions always make me laugh. At the moment the price is 214 dollars. It's clear that capitalization of the Ethereum will never win Bitcoin.
ETH is at $ 200 and the BTC value is $ 6500 now. If ETH surpasses BTC this market will probably be a big shock. All coins will go to the moon. I never thought ETH could cross the BTC or I never thought that the ETH value would be half the BTC value.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
November 08, 2018, 04:52:33 AM
I think in the coming years Ethereum can not overtake Bitcoin. Bitcoin market cap is 4 times higher than Ethereum now, it will take Ethereum a lot of time to catch Bitcoin. Ethereum has no strong price driver, scam ICO make people beware at ICO investing, and this make Ethereum falls, because Ethereum is most used for CIO investing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 04:48:48 AM
No, this will never happen, Bitcoin will take the first place on the market for a long time. Etherium will remain a corolt ​​among the Altooins, but will not be selected for Bitcoin. Everyone believes in it and prefers to keep money in Bitcoin, and Eth serves mainly only for the purchase of new tokens.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 04:45:31 AM
I guess it can not pass Bitcoin of any electronic money, even Ethereum because Bitcoin will still be the best and number one. While Ethereum is very much appreciated by investors. It is used in many transactions and payments. But it does not pass Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is forever king. Ethereum is influenced by Bitcoin in terms of price
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 08, 2018, 03:50:28 AM
The truth is... Ethereum is dying. You may say "but what about all of these ERC-20 tokens of million ICO projects?"
Come on, all of serious and trustworthy projects already develop their own blockchains to migrate from ETH. It's just a matter of time.
ETH is not going to die, never, they are just in a difficult time, and they need us to be patient, only patient to show us the profit next time. , try to be patient, they will give you surprise in the future.
Activity: 1190
November 08, 2018, 03:46:36 AM
Altcoin which now wants to replace the position of Bitcoin is 2, namely Ripple and Ethereum. Ripple has been paying much attention recently with a very rapid increase in a short time. That's what people are talking about now. Will Ripple replace the Bitcoin in the first position in the coinmarketcap table. But the ripple still competes with ethereum to get second place. In order to overshadow the Bitcoin above. let's just wait, how about the future.
Activity: 434