Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 11. (Read 4452 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
October 24, 2018, 04:47:50 AM
I dont think ETH ever would overtake Bitcoin and maybe Btc would be never overtaken with any coin as we see BTC is in developing proces which is good for us.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 04:40:43 AM
Most of us expect a lot of surprises and changes to the crypto market.The ETH overcome Bitcoin i think that is a big question for us so Bitcoin is too big and valuable compared to ETH so i do not believe in this judgment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 04:30:04 AM
I think that this is simply impossible because it is absolutely different projects and for different tasks. Ethereum will not overtake bitcoin in terms of capitalization it will be simply unthinkable at this stage of time.
Activity: 532
October 24, 2018, 04:29:26 AM
That dream of yours is already shattered. Eth's condition is in a very horrible situation. It is only below $250 and there are so many issues that they still need to fix. The team can't decide on what they want to implement on its network. And the worst part is Vitalik is telling us the he might leave Etheteum.
Activity: 109
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 03:33:22 AM
for   my  opinion  it  can  really  happen  because  they  both  are  strong  and  can   fight  with  each  other  with  the   power  they  have and  i   think  etherium  will  overtake  bitcoin.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 03:31:40 AM
In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
I do not agree with you. Bitcoin is still number 1 on cryptocurrency, because the parent of all coins and indeed of all altcoins etherum is king. as evidenced by the many projects that pay with ethereum but that is not enough to make ethereum compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 03:29:42 AM
It is impossible for Ethereum to overtake the Bitcoin because Bitcoin is already well established in the market which the price of Bitcoin will increase when we here any good news from the government. Whereas ETH is still facing the problems due to price fluctuation in the market.
Activity: 48
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 03:23:31 AM
to  tell  my opinion i don  t  think  that  etherium  can   ever   overtake  bitcoin   because  they are   not same  and  i  dont  think  that they can ever  be.
Activity: 308
October 24, 2018, 03:21:54 AM
I believe BTC and ETH should just live side by side. But I am firm believer that ETH is meant to actually run code... Not an investment vehicle where in order to run your code you have to learn TA.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
October 24, 2018, 02:49:18 AM
A currency that could outrun Bitcoin has not been created yet, every year people hope that someone will be able to do it, but so far no one has managed it and it is unlikely that it will succeed in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
October 24, 2018, 02:11:06 AM
Even if ethereum is hot right now which is not ,I bet it can't take over bitcoin ,the difference is marginal ,ICOs are the worst thing making ethereum lose face ,ETH still get longer way to go
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
October 23, 2018, 10:55:24 PM
I think Ethereum can not overtake Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency. most of the ICO's are base on Ethereum. But it not helps to overtake Bitcoin.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 20, 2018, 02:24:21 PM
In what will he overtake bitcoin? If it is about capitalization, then it won't be a few years more yes sir. Any cryptocurrency won't be able to overtake bitcoin in the next years.
Activity: 271
October 20, 2018, 02:22:21 PM
In the beginning of this year it seemd to sound very possible, but now I hardly believe that Ethereum will recover in it’s price. It will stay around 200-250$
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
October 20, 2018, 02:16:38 PM
Ethereum will never overtake bitcoin atleast due to the circulation supply. Everyone will keep BTC as a gold, Eth can't offer such opportunity.
Activity: 658
October 20, 2018, 02:10:20 PM
I am the shield that eth does not win btc.Because btc is the main coin in the crypto market and btc outgrowths up to$ 50,000 and we will see this growth.For eth tocoi growth is simply not possible and if possible then it wakes super natural intervention. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 12:14:41 AM
In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
If we are looking on today's market condition, there is no chance that Ethereum will be replacing Bitcoin in the anytime soon.
I can see that the gap of market cap between those 2 coins are so big and the price of most cryptocurrency is keep on fluctuating.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
October 20, 2018, 12:09:50 AM
Bitcoin is the most important coin and no other coin can push it out. I think that ETH is not a serious competitor for Bitcoin.
ethereum and bitcoin is not a competition. I think, the power of the ethereum has yet to menymai the power of the bitcoin. bitcoin is still very large, albeit with a lot of the ethereum works closely with many crypto project recently but not enough powerful untung ethereum rival bitcoin. they are enough to survive in the market for crypto.
Activity: 350
October 20, 2018, 12:04:28 AM
I think is not possible to ethereum will overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin is a biggest platform at crypto currency world. Ethereum also big platform but I it will can not overtake bitcoin
Activity: 364
October 19, 2018, 03:45:52 PM
Bitcoin is the most important coin and no other coin can push it out. I think that ETH is not a serious competitor for Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: