Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 18. (Read 3324 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
November 25, 2018, 10:26:39 AM
The difference in market capitalization of Ripple and Ethereum is only a little, but I am not sure if ETH need a short term to occupy the second position and overtake Ripple. Investors are a lot compared to Ripple investors, but in recent months Ripple's development in the cryptocurrency market has been very impressive, attracting new investors to invest in Ripple. Might needs a long term for ETH to occupy the second position in the cryptocurrency market, that is also if the cryptocurrency market recover.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 10:24:19 AM
ethereum is still the most existent among bounty hunters and this is very profitable for eth, and I'm sure eth will be a good coin again next year
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 10:17:25 AM
Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?
Agree with you, as long as there are still many people who believe in cryptocurrency, it will never die, we still have a lot of hope on platforms like ethereum. In fact, we still need a more sophisticated development update from blockchain technology. So, we just have to wait for the right time to see a higher price even though it takes a long time.
Activity: 616
November 25, 2018, 10:17:16 AM
Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?
That can be that way, with Ethereum being replaced by another coin in 2nd place. I believe it giving major hits one many people.
I believe many people feeling disappointed about it.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

I think it will rise again after many ico give positive sign about they Working project, and when that happen market will rise naturally since alternative coin are working.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
November 25, 2018, 10:04:15 AM
Ethereum price is too dump, it will take time to recover its price, But this is also an opportunity for us to buy ethereum at a cheaper price and hold since we're all knew the potential of this in near future.
Activity: 627
The Pope Of Dope
November 25, 2018, 10:01:52 AM
I hope so, but now I do not see any opportunity for rising, probably Ethereum should recover when Ethereum 2.0 will be released, but usually it takes a lot of time for develop.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
November 25, 2018, 10:00:21 AM
ethereum indeed will continue to grow but indeed at this time the price is indeed decreasing but later I think eth will still rise in price. because the platform has been used by many people
Activity: 413
November 25, 2018, 09:58:47 AM

I think in the spring we will see a reversal of the cryptocurrency market. With a turn and Eth will grow. It is obvious. We just need a little patience. I think we can provide this.
Activity: 161
November 25, 2018, 09:58:20 AM
positive thinking for now is indeed very difficult, with the pursuit of daily needs, they all want to earn income, both in the area of trade, investment etc.
but because the market is not possible so they prefer to leave cryptocurrency. let's just wait for developments until 2019. if there are still no changes. obviously we have to leave it instead of wasting time here
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 25, 2018, 09:57:27 AM
I hope that too, not only for Ethereum but for whole market,  in my opinion it will take long time to raise.
Activity: 504
November 25, 2018, 09:56:17 AM
You can be sure of this, because the ETH project team is working very hard on their project and you can be sure that they will definitely be able to achieve what they want so I have no doubt.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 25, 2018, 09:55:25 AM
Many have been already disappointed when it went down to $200 and goes lower.

I believe that ETH isn't just a short time coin, I believe with its long term capacity because of the potential development that it can create for the next years. I think that its use isn't only for ICOs and its not yet done. There's more use for ETH once it is already on staking.
Activity: 630
November 25, 2018, 09:51:54 AM
Current situation of market is very bad and massive selling is happening due current false news spreading from big investors to make there profits this is now happening lot in recent days and most of new people in crypto market get afraid in this situation and start panicking and they sell off in losses.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 09:49:00 AM
yes, I believe that, ETH price will rise up anytime. although ETH price is low. and day by day it's price dropping. but people use it still. I think, ETH price will increase next time.  you needed wait. just see.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
November 25, 2018, 09:46:55 AM
It is not a big jump so we should buy and hold for long term it is perfectly suitable for anyone. But short term trading and long term trading is hard to predict so I never suggest these kind of activities. All the peoples are expecting a quick profit but reality everyone understands so keep active in any industry we will make success so this pump is not a good move in current scenario.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

I actually want to believe that. It is fact that without Ethereum, A lot of tokens may be destroyed on the market. So we need Ethereum definitely.
Activity: 602
November 25, 2018, 09:35:39 AM
Agreed with you, Ethereum will re bounce soon & will make a green entry in market.
Now market is almost at bottom, we can consider from here market can take a positive come back & Ethereum will also because in most of ICO’S token selling buying in ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
November 25, 2018, 09:32:50 AM

I don't think this will happen in a short time. The market is too dumped and people are scared. Ripple is much more good looking in this situation and it can hold the second position for a long time I bet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
November 25, 2018, 09:22:01 AM
Sad to say, but ETH is on the rank 3 on this time ( https://coinmarketcap.com/ )...But for me, this is a good opportunity to buy ETH. Because the eth has a good history background and will recover again for sure.

For more information about the monitoring graph of EtH, this one is the great site to see with ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ )
Pages:
Jump to: