Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 26. (Read 29274 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io
February 08, 2019, 11:14:12 AM
Im not so sure that it will. Ethereum is not in a good place right now, so i would say it wont.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 08, 2019, 10:31:35 AM
of course, because ethereum is a very strong and high potential coin that will always move continuously even though conditions always experience a drastic decline like last year. but this year I am sure that ethereum will rise again
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
February 08, 2019, 10:09:29 AM
certain. that ethereum will continue to increase later. but now it seems that there is still no increase that will occur. because the market itself still has no major movement
Yes, the price of Ethereum is being underestimated now artificially in order to restrain the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market.
well, it might be quite natural to see the decline, and eth was recognized as a very stable coin. however, I think the development of eth will be improved soon. I believe the decline is due to the large number of people selling ETH simultaneously in large numbers. but I'm sure in the near future the price of ETH will reach 0.1 btc again.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
February 08, 2019, 09:16:42 AM
certain. that ethereum will continue to increase later. but now it seems that there is still no increase that will occur. because the market itself still has no major movement
ethereum prices will rise if the conditions at which the exchanges begin to show price increases are simpler, the price of bitcoin rises then the price of ethereum will definitely rise and will follow the price of bitcoin.
- Well, and the problem here is that the price of bitcoin continues to maintain a very slow pace, not rising fast and not falling fast, this situation has begun a long time, and all the conditions and signals we can observe from it tell us that we will need to wait a long time to see the rise again. And make sure eth will also take a long time to come back, however, I really hope these things will come soon when the situation of eth and the market is bad enough, people have taken so much time and patience, they need a good situation to release their mood
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 08, 2019, 08:13:30 AM
ethereum prices will rise if the conditions at which the exchanges begin to show price increases are simpler, the price of bitcoin rises then the price of ethereum will definitely rise and will follow the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 04:34:42 AM
Yes, the price of Ethereum is being underestimated now artificially in order to restrain the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market.
ethereum growth was very poor earlier this year. but I believe the community will not just leave ethereum with this market. they still believe in ethereum and its growing market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 08, 2019, 03:54:32 AM
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
February 07, 2019, 11:39:35 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 07, 2019, 11:01:53 PM
No chance. Crypto market is dead for ever and not recovering.

This often they say so that in 2013 or.mpre than 5 years when the price of bitcoin dropped from $ 1000 to $ 100, I was sure that the market would recover soon so we could get big profits.
Activity: 336
February 07, 2019, 07:52:19 PM
How can you say something like that that the market will not recover and I think your words are wrong because I think the market can recover the important thing to remain patient
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 07, 2019, 07:35:40 PM
Perhaps this will really happen in 2019. It seems to me that this project has very great growth prospects. The development team is trying to improve this coin.
Really, if it is good very good for the investors who are trusting only ethereum for their future investment and the growth happened at the end of this year will give lots of changes to the Crypto field.
Activity: 392
February 07, 2019, 05:32:32 PM
Perhaps this will really happen in 2019. It seems to me that this project has very great growth prospects. The development team is trying to improve this coin.
Activity: 392
February 07, 2019, 05:02:46 PM
Yes, I certainly believe that. It seems to me that this is a very strong project and someday the price will fly to the top. I am ready to wait a few months.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
February 07, 2019, 12:49:37 PM

And what will cover crypto's market loss in your opinion? Central Bank Digital Currencies or Facebook Coin? Bitcoin will always be there and Ethereum has shown it can adapt depending on demand and circumstances. I see at least these two projects surviving a lot of obstacles and two years of bear market doesn't mean a thing.
Activity: 517
February 07, 2019, 02:04:45 AM
the market is not dead, the market is only in a difficult situation now. crypto will continue to grow, I think, this is the solution to fiat money problems that cannot be resolved.
Activity: 245
Merit: 12
February 07, 2019, 12:51:39 AM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
February 07, 2019, 12:38:42 AM
I hope ethereum will rise again in the very near future,  and i look forward to a time when this will become a reality. Maybe tomorrow or the next day it's happening that everyone is waiting for what they call the bull run.  
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
February 06, 2019, 09:29:07 PM
yes you are right if ethereum can rise again by bringing everyone's trust and for now we just need to wait for it all to happen, so stay patient and see what happens in market
The trust is still here, and I believe on that because ETH is still a good project to invest.
What it will attract is the potential investors, especially those who are new in the market but this wouldn't be possible at this bear market.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 06, 2019, 09:06:15 PM
It is likely that the price may drop to $80 or even lower, before the update 1 month and there is no reason for stability or even growth of the price

Probably. If the Constantinople upgrade continues to be delayed by the dev team, then I'm afraid that ETH will continue to decline in price until its worth less than $80 per coin. Many crypto enthusiasts have long awaited this update for the proper scalability of the Ethereum blockchain. Of course, the delay is for the good of the Blockchain's stability. But the market has reacted negatively because of this.

Despite this, there's no doubt that Ethereum will rise again. Whenever Bitcoin rises in price, so does Ethereum and other altcoins. While this has been a long bear market, it may not last for long. Once BTC rises in price, and ETH upgrades, then expect to see ETH being worth more than $1,000 per coin. It takes time and patience to be able to see great results in our ETH investment. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
February 06, 2019, 08:42:00 PM
yes you are right if ethereum can rise again by bringing everyone's trust and for now we just need to wait for it all to happen, so stay patient and see what happens in market
Pages:
Jump to: