Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 30. (Read 29274 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 16
January 23, 2019, 03:21:34 PM
There are people who despise Ethereum. I really don't understand that. Anyone will see that you will rise quickly in a single momentum. I believe!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 03:15:39 PM
I think Ethereum will still show itself. After all, this coin is very strong. I think with a new turn of the market, this coin will become very strong again.  Maybe someday ico will be popular again and then Ethereum will cost a lot of money
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
January 23, 2019, 03:14:14 PM
Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

The price will definitely go up again but we do not know when and that is what it is making a lot of users very nervous because they do not really know for how long they will have to hold their coins, it has been more than a year since the price of ethereum has been crashing and it seemed the upgrade could help us but then the date was moved and now the price is going down.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 23, 2019, 02:42:53 PM
Ethereum is a very promising coin, which has not yet reached its top and has not revealed its full potential.
I see that now she is beginning to show a little growth.
Certainly, by the time the cryptocurrency market is fully attained, it will rise significantly in price and people who are not afraid to invest in it will get the desired profit.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
January 23, 2019, 02:31:32 PM
I believe that such a fundamental project as Ethereum, which has so much influence on the cryptocurrency market, and such a strong developer community, will be the first in the list of cryptocurrencies that will have explosive growth during the next bull run.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
January 23, 2019, 01:45:45 PM
Certain. ethereum will increase again later. but indeed now we must be patient to be able to wait. the market will later rise but it does take time and it is not a moment, all is a process
Until now, we should not talk about the certainty or return of eth because the situation in recent months is not positive, the value of eth continues to go down and breaking important support levels, it is really the most terrible thing for investors. If this situation continues and becomes more serious, I am very worried that our waiting and patience will be useless and not meaningful when eth will sink and never return, agree that we should think positively but we should not eliminate the worst situations, we should take measures to prepare and deal with these situations

Of course, we must be optimistic that the future of crypto especially btc and eth will be bright again. But we must not forget the worst thing that could happen. We have to prepare our mental as best as we can to face the worst conditions that may occur because not all hopes will come true. Anything in this world have risk and no exception with crypto currency. We can only give our best try.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
January 23, 2019, 01:24:34 PM
yes, I believe that,, ethereum price will rise up. at First,, I see the ETHEREUM price,, when it price was $17. and next time 2017 it price was $900+. And now it's price $108.66. so I don't thinking it. because I believe that,, it price will increase.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 12:54:46 PM
I hope that very soon people will start using ETH cryptocurrency again because today people have a great opportunity to actually make money on cryptocurrency, but this is not always legal, unfortunately.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
January 23, 2019, 09:06:37 AM
Certain. ethereum will increase again later. but indeed now we must be patient to be able to wait. the market will later rise but it does take time and it is not a moment, all is a process
Until now, we should not talk about the certainty or return of eth because the situation in recent months is not positive, the value of eth continues to go down and breaking important support levels, it is really the most terrible thing for investors. If this situation continues and becomes more serious, I am very worried that our waiting and patience will be useless and not meaningful when eth will sink and never return, agree that we should think positively but we should not eliminate the worst situations, we should take measures to prepare and deal with these situations
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 23, 2019, 08:25:42 AM
I think so because ethereum is very good asset investment with good project and good Team. But for now you must be patient for the next month. Be patient for it and invest your money with passion.
copper member
Activity: 593
January 23, 2019, 08:03:12 AM
and I really agree with you by acknowledging Ethereum by many people maybe Ethereum will not be long enough to improve. maybe now the price of Ethereum isn't as good as last year but I believe Ethereum will improve and increase over time
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
January 23, 2019, 07:54:47 AM
That's right, ethereum has been experiencing difficulties for a long time, but I still hope that the update will again help the coin to occupy a worthy place in the market!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
January 23, 2019, 07:12:35 AM
I think that despite the market's conditions, ethereum  is continuing to make important technical developments. Sooner or later the market will have to give value to all this.
Activity: 434
January 23, 2019, 07:10:24 AM
Everyone says that Ethereum has fallen very much in price. At the same time, everyone is confident in ETH future growth.
However, no one says why you are so sure that Ethereum will grow in the future. What are your assumptions and desires based on?
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
January 23, 2019, 06:35:36 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 23, 2019, 06:29:21 AM
Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.

50% reduction in just a week but how many percent the whole year?yet etherem is here standing still second to bitcoin(though ripple sometimes takes second place)ethereum is the highest platform used by ICOs so no matter what this good coin will take recover from the losses just keep the holding and never sell in high loss
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
January 23, 2019, 06:20:00 AM
It is true that Ethereum has hurt many investors badly for some time and everybody knows that it would rise, but nobody knows when it would rise. We have been holding it for a long time in the hope that it would increase some time in future.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
January 23, 2019, 06:12:57 AM
Ethereum developers are working hard on the update and hoping it will rise again in Q4 2019.
Until now I still believe Ethereum has a good development team. So, we all really hope the price of Ethereum will skyrocket this year.
Ethereum already has a very large community so that the price of Ethereum can be more controlled. Even with the continued development by developers, Ethereum can survive as one of the coins that has great potential in the world financial system. I am sure Ethereum will continue to increase and Ethereum will become a coin used by many global societies.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
January 23, 2019, 06:09:27 AM

I am accumulating at the moment. The price can go lower to 0.0025-27 BTC but in the long term POS incoming and also many new ICO are waiting for the next bull run and many of them will use ETH as a payment tool. Maybe ETH ETF???
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
January 23, 2019, 06:04:30 AM
I am very optimistic about Ethereum because it has got one of the largest and supportive crypto community which makes its very possible for ETH to rise up again. Great anticipation for a rise in price after the hard fork has been put forward by most investors and its community members.
Yes, due to the postponed ethereum constantinople upgrade, we can expect more fabulous increase in the february of ethereum price.
Pages:
Jump to: