Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 28. (Read 29274 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 254
January 26, 2019, 02:55:24 AM
Of course, this coin can recover. It seems to me that it occupies an important place in the cryptocurrency market. Soon there will be an update and improvement of this project.

There is no doubt that ethereum is a recovering coin, this is because of the many smart contracts that will make ethereum can survive and certainly skyrocket, buying now is a good and profitable thing.
yes I really believe that ETH will recover in the near future. even though there is currently no certainty about that, but, based on its usefulness, people will definitely return to buy ETH for the sake of development, or personal interests. well, I'm sure ETH will really have a high price.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
January 25, 2019, 09:02:56 PM
Of course, this coin can recover. It seems to me that it occupies an important place in the cryptocurrency market. Soon there will be an update and improvement of this project.

There is no doubt that ethereum is a recovering coin, this is because of the many smart contracts that will make ethereum can survive and certainly skyrocket, buying now is a good and profitable thing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 25, 2019, 05:35:13 PM
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 25, 2019, 04:15:25 PM
Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

right, after bitcoin, the public put great trust in ethereum even though the price wasn't as good as bitcoin.
nowadays not only is ethereum experiencing a decline, but almost all coins have decreased, but this will not lower the enthusiasm of ethereum lovers.
Intimate least Enthusiasts, who not only loves Ethereum, but also work with this platform quite a lot. You can take into account the number of ico companies that used the erc20 platform.
right that makes me sure with the future ethereum is the ethereum platform that the ico project always uses, there is only one reason prices ethereum falling because the market conditions are not good
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 25, 2019, 04:07:54 PM
Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.

right, after bitcoin, the public put great trust in ethereum even though the price wasn't as good as bitcoin.
nowadays not only is ethereum experiencing a decline, but almost all coins have decreased, but this will not lower the enthusiasm of ethereum lovers.
Intimate least Enthusiasts, who not only loves Ethereum, but also work with this platform quite a lot. You can take into account the number of ico companies that used the erc20 platform.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
January 25, 2019, 10:08:36 AM

Simple reasons, the Cryptopia Hack affected ETH the most. Picture says everything
(carefull, the circle diameter reflects value not number)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 25, 2019, 09:34:02 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
January 25, 2019, 08:04:25 AM

ethereum has been in its darkest hours, in just a month, the price of ethereum dipped down almost to the bottim end and i guess, it will take long time for it to recover, maybe in the late 2019, ethereum might rise again, but it wont be easily disappear in the coinmarketcap. i still believed in ethereum and im still holding a lot of it in my personal crypto wallet
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
January 25, 2019, 07:47:21 AM
Of course Etherium price will be raise again. It have this capabilities. But for this we need to wait until end of this bear market.
yes you are right, ethereum will rise again. but all of that will take quite a long time to see ethereum rise. the market is still falling, and we have to wait until the market goes back up to see ethereum again.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
January 25, 2019, 07:44:31 AM
Of course Etherium price will be raise again. It have this capabilities. But for this we need to wait until end of this bear market.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
January 25, 2019, 07:37:55 AM
Ethereum recovered from that position but ETH again starts falling from the last few days. Hard fork postponed until announced from the developers. Hard fork can affect on price when it will occur. I believe this decline will recover soon if ethereum network develops in the upcoming days.
is the ethreum able to grow on its own despite the development of the network they have? I think if the surge happens it won't last long. market factors that have not recovered will be the reason for that. not only ethereum, bitcoin and other coins must follow major developments. it will make the market improve, and prices can start again.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
January 24, 2019, 11:13:50 PM
Ethereum recovered from that position but ETH again starts falling from the last few days. Hard fork postponed until announced from the developers. Hard fork can affect on price when it will occur. I believe this decline will recover soon if ethereum network develops in the upcoming days.
Activity: 378
January 24, 2019, 10:02:54 PM
I believe in this that ethereum will rise again, but it is still difficult to predict when exactly as long as the crypto condition is not stable, of course all coins have not experienced increases including ethereum so what we can do now is be patient and wait for ethereum to rise again by other coins
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
January 24, 2019, 09:59:52 PM
there is still a possibility that ethereum prices will rise again, ethereum has promising projects and also ethereum including potential coins that have many supporters, many projects use the ethereum platform, if investor confidence in ethereum has returned then ethereum will definitely recover soon
I strongly agree with your opinion that eth will rise again because many of them use the ethereum platform as the basis for new altcoins, although it won't be fast to recover ethereum to a higher price, but all ethereum hopes will soon peak again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
January 24, 2019, 09:56:31 PM
last last week the price of eth was higher so the buyers luck when they fell to $ 90 and it increased to $ 140 so that's a bigger profit if you're worth the cheap well eth because it's longterm and many people like eth because of the beauty its purpose is good eth because it's potentially unlike other coin when you're done ico is not active the admins and it just lets it be the problem of a coin and it just sells it immediately because nothing active admin in their group.
Activity: 672
January 24, 2019, 09:30:43 PM
Ethereum can not stay below $150 for long. There will surely be a rise soon. Even the news about the hard fork is going to cause the price to shoot.
I think ethereum will rise to 200 $ in the next month, because the hard fork will be done in February I think it will be a trigger so that etehereum can rise above 150 $ as you say.
just enjoy it at this time maybe in the following year we won't see the same price, so be patient.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
January 24, 2019, 09:27:32 PM
Ethereum indeed will later develop. but indeed people will not know when exactly ethereum will be able to experience an increase again as before. it was a dream of many people regarding the price of ethereum
It's a dream but it will come into reality.
ETH will not die, it's gonna get develop and it's just right to see a price increase in the long run.
ETH maybe a little disappointing lately, but if we believe on this, it will only reward us, but there's an action needed, which is to hold and wait.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 24, 2019, 09:16:34 PM
No doubt ethereum as one of the top currencies will grow in price.
Don't want to play a guessing game but 1000$ for 1 eth we will see with the new wave of hype.
Most likely it will again happen this year.
I just have the feeling that people will again fall into FOMO once whales will start to pump things.
They can make it especially if there is a big news, it's hard for ETH nowadays but the future or in the long run, it's always possible.
We will again see some hype like in the previous years, ETH does not belong at this price, it should be higher if it's the correction.
Well, you know, with the crypto, anything can happen. Of course would be good to see ethereum at the decent price but personally i think correction will lasts much longer.
We don't know about that. maybe it will be extended to recover. depending on current market conditions. if something big comes like BAKKT or halving on Ethereum. Of course recovering can happen more faster. lets see
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
January 24, 2019, 08:40:44 PM
Ethereum indeed will later develop. but indeed people will not know when exactly ethereum will be able to experience an increase again as before. it was a dream of many people regarding the price of ethereum
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 24, 2019, 08:26:44 PM
Ethereum can not stay below $150 for long. There will surely be a rise soon. Even the news about the hard fork is going to cause the price to shoot.
Etherium price as of now is below $150 and i think tge pump on its value will happen years from now , and when the bitcoin price goes high again it will surely follow to rise again the value of all the cryptocurrencies. We all inow that bitcoin value affects the price of almost all altcoins in the world of cryptocurrencies , and etherium is one of the affected coin when bitcoin price gies high and goes down.
Pages:
Jump to: