Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 31. (Read 29274 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
January 23, 2019, 05:46:16 AM
I am very optimistic about Ethereum because it has got one of the largest and supportive crypto community which makes its very possible for ETH to rise up again. Great anticipation for a rise in price after the hard fork has been put forward by most investors and its community members.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
January 23, 2019, 05:44:07 AM
Yes all altcoins are in bad condition now. But I think investors don't need to worry because this is common in crypto, and now is the right choice to invest in altcoins before prices rise again. And I think 2019 is a bright year for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
January 23, 2019, 05:42:32 AM
Ethereum developers are working hard on the update and hoping it will rise again in Q4 2019.
Until now I still believe Ethereum has a good development team. So, we all really hope the price of Ethereum will skyrocket this year.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
January 23, 2019, 04:43:53 AM
yes I agree, that ethereum prices will rise again. I think in Q1 2019 the price of ethereum will increase at least 20-25% from the current price. and maybe in Q3-Q4 the price of ethereum will increase many times the current price. No one knows the crypto price in the future, but at least we can predict by analyzing everything related to crypto and I see that ethereum prices will rise again this year

Yes, it will, however, we will have to wait for this moment for many months more. I cannot say that the market situation makes me the happiest person. However, I stay an optimist and hold Ethereum.
Activity: 434
January 22, 2019, 12:42:35 AM
I believe that ethereum will rise again, but of course it's not as easy as it all takes time and process to get back to its normal price, now ethereum is still unstable but we have to believe and believe in the future ethereum and all coins will rise again
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
January 21, 2019, 11:12:30 PM
Of course it will but it takes time and ethereum hard fork constantinople will surely make a great impact on price in the upcoming months. Ethereum developers are working hard on the update and hoping it will rise again in Q4 2019.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 21, 2019, 11:04:35 PM
Ethereum has very large support and the potential to go back up is huge. And you also have to be patient because the increase cannot happen quickly, but slowly. And for now, it's better to invest in Ethereum because this is the right time. The market has turned red in recent days.
each coins must have good fundamental to support its movement.and for current situation there in fundamental that could support ethereum price now.almost all coins in market moved stable and no significant price movement.but i am sure in future ethereum price will be great again and hit ATH again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
January 21, 2019, 10:41:05 PM
Ethereum has very large support and the potential to go back up is huge. And you also have to be patient because the increase cannot happen quickly, but slowly. And for now, it's better to invest in Ethereum because this is the right time. The market has turned red in recent days.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 21, 2019, 10:21:26 PM
Even today the price of ethereum is still really low, but i still put my hope in ethereum, that someday it will be better that what has happen.
Cause is the last few weeks there are movement on ethereum, so next time will be more.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
January 21, 2019, 10:03:50 PM
Yep. I also think that in this year the crypto currency world will rise again. If you see the price flactuation of previous year then you will see that after a fall the price again rise up. Not only ETH all the currency will rise up.
ETH always rise when it reach its bottom, we know that because in the start it always gives profit on us if we just stay patient and hold.
Not only ETH is having some problem in rising right now, therefore we should consider this as an overall crisis, and this crisis will eventually be over.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 21, 2019, 10:01:08 PM
Yep. I also think that in this year the crypto currency world will rise again. If you see the price flactuation of previous year then you will see that after a fall the price again rise up. Not only ETH all the currency will rise up.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
January 21, 2019, 05:11:41 PM
I am very sure ethereum and other altcoins will be able to recover. Previously, ethereum in particular had experienced an increase but as time went on ethereum had decreased again. Still I'm sure this only requires a process to recover for ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 21, 2019, 03:46:59 PM
Ethereum is pretty oversold at the moment and it will recover its value when the market will show bullish trends. Moreover the upcoming hardfork is going to near the biggest update in the Ethereums history and such events will definitely affect its price.
The main thing is that the date is not postponed again, the more time the update is postponed, the less confidence and confidence among investors, and this may not give the price a decent rise immediately
Activity: 1344
January 21, 2019, 01:28:49 PM
Of course it will rise but most likely in the spring. A lot of significant events are planned for spring. I think back to $ 1,000 again.
Activity: 546
January 21, 2019, 11:27:00 AM
ETH, like other altcoins, is subject to pressure and pressure from BTC, I hope that today all the same it will be possible to anadize projects based on that situation with BTC, so analyze and try.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 21, 2019, 11:22:42 AM
Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

How can you say? The hardfork is done, upgrade is finished, no hope and news ahead for ethereum and the market price of it is still continously falling slowly in the market. Does that still have hope?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 21, 2019, 11:14:54 AM
Things are looking pretty bleak right now because we have the Lunar New year coming up which is making everything a bit flat in the markets in general and because Constantinople has been delayed it has taken the stuffing again out of Ethereum and also the Chinese are selling their Crypto to be able to enjoy their holidays, plus other Asians also celebrate the Lunar New Year as well and we know Asians are heavily invested in crypto and also are mainly speculators and day traders, so they control the markets primarily in this arena. I hope ETH gets back over 200 dollars but with the inflation, bear market and low sentiments towards investing in cryptos right now I don't see it coming for a while.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
January 21, 2019, 11:05:31 AM
For my opinion it will be happen because on the first quarter of this year altcoins rise. and also ethereum rise so  for the upcoming months it will rise more so stay tuned and wait for totally rise of the ethereum and some altcoins.
Activity: 574
January 21, 2019, 09:36:33 AM
I am sure that the price of Ethereum will increase and even update the maximum, but when it happens - it's a big question! Might have to wait long enough.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
January 21, 2019, 09:22:51 AM
In the short term, it is difficult to say that the fork of the ETH coin has been postponed, but if you look far ahead, the price will surely increase

The good part there is when they postponed it. Imagine that it was a security issue where hackers could still millions or even billions of funds if every they where not able to see that 1 loophole. It could be a disaster to the entire market. More disastrous than an exchange being robbed. Thousands or millions of people involve in cryptocurrency may back-out investing and may face depressions and will no longer invest again. Many exchanges may be closed.
Pages:
Jump to: