Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 5763 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 02:27:48 AM
for the moment this is impossible. maybe something like this can happen in years to come. It has a high potential with an etherome potential. ethereum have investors from different countries.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
September 02, 2018, 02:23:47 AM
No. Ethereum is a smaller version of bitcoin. It is associated only with ICO conducted on its system, and the situation is diametrically opposite with Bitcoin. If the projects are flying down, then Ethereum will fly after them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 01, 2018, 02:57:07 AM
the Ethereum ecosystem is very vast but  btc has inaugurated the crypto world and it's turning into a store of value. I think both can live together.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 02:57:00 AM
I think Ethereum has the opportunity to become more developed and more valuable in the future,we know that Ethereum has increased capitalization and value, although in the past few weeks Ethereum dropped very sharply but I believe Ethereum will continues to increase at the end of the year.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 02:48:07 AM
I think that not one coin can become bitcoin in the near future. At the moment Bitcoin is the king of the market, He has many advantages over other coins, which allows him to hold the leading position. A total of 21,000,000 coins have been produced, which increases the demand for it day in and day out.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 12:18:36 AM
Ethereum is second to bitcoin in coinmarketcap. But I guess its too early to say that ethereum will be the next bitcoin. Yes, there is a chance and high probability but I dont think its enough . More development and growth for ethereum I believe.
Activity: 294
September 01, 2018, 12:12:59 AM
It's still difficult for this, to make ethereum the next bitcoint, bitcoint is still the top crypto coint, as the parent crypto bitcoint coint is still hard to beat
Activity: 42
September 01, 2018, 12:08:20 AM
Yes May be it will be possible, But if we talk about ICO The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers. This allows the expression and execution of more complex transactions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 43
Just Post Junk Posts
September 01, 2018, 12:04:26 AM
In my opinion bitcoin is not comparable to other coins, it has it’s huge value because it’s the first crypto, everyone know bitcoin, many less know ether and others cryptos. Tecnically bitcoin is outdated, it’s slow and it has expensive fees. Ether is much better but it’s not very known and in the future it will have to fight against all the new smartcontract ready blockchain that are following his road

Yes, for now, I always mention that Bitcoin is not comparable to another coin. It is THE FATHER of cryptocurrency. But, in the future, if Etherium make an exceptional feature and innovation, maybe in 5-10 years later the Super SON will be able to be winner. Because the Father is too OLD.
Activity: 47
August 31, 2018, 11:48:44 PM
maybe, will the next bitcoin, many people doing bitcoin and for that will use to ethereum to levelup cryptotancy to our government and to update the bitcoin will as ethereum.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 31, 2018, 10:58:20 PM
to be equivalent to the only difficult thing will be the bitcoin traversed by ethereum. I think there will be no fixed bitcoin can match and this will continue to be in the forefront. Although the ethereum though I think not yet has the potential and ability to get to the stage.
Activity: 280
August 31, 2018, 10:43:43 PM
All that could happen, this has been proven by the rapid increase in Ethereum prices, even though at this time the price is back down. I am sure, ethereum prices slowly returned to normal and rose again in price, no one knows ethereum's future, but with today's analysis we can at least see its potential.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 10:36:57 PM
Disagree, because at the end of the month, I'm sure bitcoin will increase again and will continue to dominate the market, because the price will probably increase to $ 45k by the end of the year. I don't think that Ethereum or NEO and even other coins can challenge bitcoin openly, because that will only be in vain for now.
Activity: 26
August 31, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
It's too far to say that, at present ETH prices are in red. It's been a long time since I've seen ETH drop to $ 2xx. Maybe this is an opportunity to buy more ETH
Activity: 133
August 31, 2018, 02:41:28 PM
This is my greatest concern but I don't think ethereum is near to even take over bitcoin in the next 10 years simply because it is not going down well for ETH in the market currently while BTC keeps mooning.
Activity: 88
August 31, 2018, 02:30:55 PM
There are numerous threads in the forum for comparing ETH with BTC. However, as in real-world scenario, both are part apart. Bitcoin was created as in a mode of payment medium. However, Eth is the network for smart contracts and dApps . There is actually no comparison possible among BTC and ETh.
Activity: 223
August 31, 2018, 02:26:03 PM
This was exactly what I thought before that ethereum would be the next bitcoin or it would take over bitcoin but opposite is the case because bitcoin continues to moon while Eth is struggling to rise in the market.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 02:23:42 PM
I think maybe the ethereum isnthe next bitcoin or still the bitcoin because the last year and months ethereum have a good price more than bitcon but now the bitcoin have a good price.
No i dont think so that ethereum can ever be even compared with the bitcoins...as you can see in the marketcap as well...ethereum is just going down and down..ya i believe in ethereum that it will recover but dont think it can come even close to bitcoin
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
August 31, 2018, 02:22:13 PM
Ethereum will never be the next bitcoin. I think that ETH has taken its place and will never claim to be a leader. He does not need it, because he develops his own way.
there is no assurance that it will become true. we can say that the ethereum has good performance in the industry now but it is impossible for now to replace or will be the next bitcoin because all alyernative coin are just depend in the bitcoin so if the bitcoin gone i am sure many alternative coin or almost will gone too.
Activity: 251
August 31, 2018, 02:20:53 PM
I believe that Ethereum will never be able to replace bitcoin. bitcoin will remain the number one coin.
Pages:
Jump to: