Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 5763 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 11:21:40 AM
yeah, i think ETH will become the second Bitcoin, almost people will agree that.
now ETH use by whole ICOs, and a lot of ETH traded everyday.
ETH wil have a great future, it will strong and get more price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 11:18:33 AM
if you look at the condition of the ethereum now, it will be very difficult for the ethereum to replace the position of bitcoin, but nothing is impossible in the crypto world, so in my opinion it can certainly happen but it will take a long time, and I also strongly agree with the statement you say
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 11:13:47 AM
yeah, i think ETH will become the second Bitcoin, almost people will agree that.
now ETH use by whole ICOs, and a lot of ETH traded everyday.
ETH wil have a great future, it will strong and get more price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 08:29:11 AM
Etherum will the next bitcoin no that is not possible because i think only bitcoin is the king of all coins and the very trustable coin and the superstar coin and give very much profit to the users after sale the coins in the market when the rate is high in this work.
Activity: 784
August 29, 2018, 07:28:04 AM
I think ethereum is next to bitcoin, and i believe that ethereum is second most volume coins among the cryptocurrency next to bitcoin, and ethereum has also a potential value like bitcoins.
Activity: 24
August 29, 2018, 06:40:29 AM
With Ethereum, it is inherently based on Bitcoin. It has a higher security model than Bitcoin and is currently competing with Bitcoin. Monitoring the volatility of the electronic money market is seen as Bitcoin plummeting will lead to a downward trend. Ethereum (3: 1 ratio). But also in recent times, Ethereum is flourishing, growing a little bit percent, sometimes over Bitcoin. So investors always follow and have their own perception of the development of each electronic currency.
In my opinion, investing in BTC or ETH is the right choice.
Activity: 126
August 29, 2018, 06:31:04 AM
In the case the bitcoin will be out in the cryptocurrency world ,then it is time the ethereum would take the place of bitcoin ,for ethereum is next in rank and has also establish a good name in the coin market cap, so in the case bitcoin will be out then ethereum will be next big thing in cryptos.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 28, 2018, 11:34:53 PM
The price of ethereum and the loss of it is still incomplete compared to bitcoin because bitcoin price is high and now its price is rising.
Activity: 252
August 28, 2018, 09:51:06 PM
Ethereum is indeed a strong coint, but I don't think it can replace bitcoint in the near future, because bitcoint is still the top crypto and until now no one can shift its position
Activity: 107
August 28, 2018, 09:39:43 PM
i think Etherium can be potential to be the next Bitcoin in the future.
because many ICO use ETH for their project.
many investors invest their money in ETH.
this will make ETH so popular and have a chance to become the next bitcoin.
Activity: 91
August 28, 2018, 07:44:56 PM
ETH has a great future. I think they will develop well. He has already shown his capabilities.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
August 28, 2018, 07:42:22 PM
It could be. There are some possibilities where Ethereum as a cryptocurrency may explode in Value like how Bitcoin did and there reasons alike that prevent it from doing so. Ethereum is a blockchain which has tremendous capabilities in comparison to the Bitcoin Blockchain.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 07:40:53 PM
Bitcoin is first so this coin, coins I thought would not be replaceable. Although many people say that there will be a coin that replaces it. Ethereum coins that are very good and many people invest. But the Ethereum currently also in the period down. And I think it will be difficult to pass through the Ethereum BTC.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 07:21:59 PM
It is the next top coin, but not the second bitcoin. They have different usage and nature, so they are uncomparable and we should not think in this way.
Activity: 197
August 28, 2018, 07:21:00 PM
It's hard enough to be able to shift and replaced positioning bitcoin. This looks from some of the accomplishments of the bitcoin is indeed fantastic. but I can't really belie the chances of that happening. a sure whatever happens if indeed ethereum capable of achieving it definitely has things ethereum far better than bitcoin.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
August 28, 2018, 07:02:23 PM
Right. I think Ethereum will replace bitcoin in the future. Ethereum has many similarities with bitcoin. Ethereum is more complete than bitcoin. The ethereum market is booming. There are many people who invest in ethereum.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 28, 2018, 06:48:46 PM
I think there are still many other coins that can be the next bitcoin, not just ethereum. so in my opinion the next bitcoin is not necessarily ethereum, another altcoin can be the next bitcoin.
Activity: 476
August 28, 2018, 06:29:16 PM
I think they are competing in totally different markets, bitcoin is looking to be the main currency for transactions and to keep as a speculative value, and ethereum is a currency with a solid platform behind it, it is looking to help developers to create dapps and smart contracts to be able to perform different projects.
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
August 28, 2018, 06:27:13 PM
Ethereum is one of the cryptocurrency that I am very confident. Ethereum has advanced technology, it is very popular, every day Ethereum has huge transaction volume. I believe in future Eth will grow strongly and have high value. However, I think, Ethereum will be very hard to become the next Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of the market, and no altcoin is strong enough to beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
August 28, 2018, 05:56:17 PM
Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.
If the development of Ethereum will work many developers, development, the Ethereum may be the second, but at the moment the team has big problems with the update, which they are delaying since the spring of 2018.
I think that the etherium will not repeat the fate of Bitcoin, at least from the negative side. Since btc has no practical use, the demand for eth will be much greater.
Definitely,  ethereum has a good potential to be the next of bitcoin because prices grow in short period of time. This coin is also a promising coin in future so I believe this will be the next path in industry.
Yes u agree in that ethereum will maybe the next to bitcoin, because in popularity and in the volume it is also next to bitcoin with is also a potential coin but it can't surpass bitcoin because bitcoin is really the most amazing coin and it is maybe the first coin on crypto that is why many people will trust bitcoin than the other coin.
Pages:
Jump to: