Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 5763 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 260
August 31, 2018, 02:16:46 PM
Ethereum will never be the next bitcoin. I think that ETH has taken its place and will never claim to be a leader. He does not need it, because he develops his own way.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 02:14:42 PM
Ethereum and Bitcoin are very different projects and they have different purposes. I do not think that Ethereum will be a competitor for Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 12:22:37 PM
I am inclined to believe that Ethereum will be able to show growth. To consider Ethereum Classic is only for long-term profit, since short-term investments will bring a certain profit, but it will clearly be noticeably less than we would like.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 12:20:59 PM
Ethereum must think of his own position, that he must be able to maintain his position because other altcoins are now starting to grow and compete to win positions from Ethereum.
. Bitcoin is the king of crypto, although there are many competing coins to increase its popularity and shift the position of bitcoin, it will not be easy to do and be realized correctly. The process and also the obstacles that must be faced are chains and are quite long.
Activity: 140
August 31, 2018, 12:17:04 PM
I think maybe the ethereum isnthe next bitcoin or still the bitcoin because the last year and months ethereum have a good price more than bitcon but now the bitcoin have a good price.
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
August 31, 2018, 12:16:03 PM
From the current point of view, I don't think Ethereum can exceed Bitcoin.
ethereum should not beat bitcoin in my opinion they should work together or work separagely but obviously not fight
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
August 31, 2018, 12:15:10 PM
Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.
there is no use in comparing ethereum and bitcoin so i believe that they were created for different purposes and people love them both
Activity: 53
August 31, 2018, 12:14:20 PM
From the current point of view, I don't think Ethereum can exceed Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
August 31, 2018, 12:13:52 PM
Ethereum is probably the best altcoin, but can never be better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first and most popular coin. Both have a wonderful future but they are different and should not be compared this way IMO.
Activity: 70
August 31, 2018, 12:11:59 PM
Bitcoin will be in place, and will never be replaced. Ethereum is still struggling to increase its value and some supporting aspel in it. To be honest, we are not worthy to compare coins with each other, because each coin has good quality that is needed by people with all the advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 294
August 31, 2018, 11:23:24 AM
Ethereum is certainly a big and good altcoin, but it wont take the place of bitcoin.
I am now firmly convinced of this.
Bitcoin simply stands for cryptocurrency and has more supporters than ethereum.
Activity: 24
August 31, 2018, 11:06:37 AM
I agree with the statement that patience is the key to the success of any investor. But unfortunately it is very difficult to maintain self-control and remain calm when the market is in a prolonged decline.
Activity: 364
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 30, 2018, 04:03:19 PM
Despite the fact that ETH has huge potential, I doubt that he will be able to repeat the success of the BTC. It's hard to explain why I think so, but I have some premonitions about this.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
August 30, 2018, 04:01:17 PM
Wait a little
First read that article https://www.coindesk.com/ethereums-october-upgrade-could-be-29-billion-blockchains-biggest-test-yet/

Etherum is facing big difficulty problem if it will be not solved etherum will die and all erc20 tokens will die too
Etherum devs still didn't find agreements so October meeting will be crucial for etherum life
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 03:59:56 PM
ethereum will be next nothing. this depends how long we talk about. 20 years later? of course everythings gonna be change sharply.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
August 30, 2018, 03:56:23 PM
Too ambitious of a word. I think even Vitalik has little faith in it, but the community promotes this idea and insists on it like no other. Well, let's wait and see.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 06:58:43 AM
Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.
I don't think in a short time the Ethereum bitcoin will shift with the first line. This is not football, to the standings changed from year to year. I believe that bitcoin is the king of all coins and it will be the leader. This is my opinion
Activity: 13
August 30, 2018, 04:37:04 AM
I think no. I even see a scenario where eth will be a scam, but btc will stand as a digital gold for a long time or forever.
Activity: 139
August 30, 2018, 04:26:37 AM
I dont think ETH will be the next bitcoin, ETH is not created to replace Bitcoin. ETH and BTC are different things.
Bitcoin is only a digital currencry (decentralized... and other features included)

BTC may be replaced by another coin, but I will not be ETH!
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 04:11:45 AM
ETH is widely used in the crypto world. But bitcoin is still the best. ETH can not be replaced. The value of bitcoin is 10 times higher than that of ETH and the value of all altcoins depends on bitcoin. No altcoin can replace bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: