Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium 1000 $ is a dream to everyone ! - page 21. (Read 20248 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 07:00:03 AM
I'm really looking forward to it and I think that we will see such figures very soon. For me, this is something that will dramatically change my understanding of the world of cryptocurrencies and finally help to understand what is happening in the market
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 02, 2018, 07:18:02 PM
Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !

Ethereum before reached 0.1BTC way back on 2017 so I believed it will bounce again to that price value at the right time, I am sure about that. So better to buy now then hold, especially they have a good plan for it by next year, which I believed it will become x 5 or more but lets see what is gonna be.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 06:40:04 PM
Yes of course. Only through patience can you earn good money in this market. you act very wisely without selling coins Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 06:38:44 PM
The overall situation in the crypto market is that the bitcoin stagnates and the price of other altcoins moves only a little either up or down. Not only ETH has fallen, but also other coins as well. But despite all, ETH is still the second strongest coin.
I think ETH will definitely grow, but BTC has to grow in price too. Only patience is needed and do not sell at this time. In the future, you can be very pleasantly surprised at where ETH will reach.
https://hovr.site/
November 02, 2018, 06:07:25 PM
Lol I think best idea is to still hold on a bit and lets see what goes down within the next few months to come
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
November 02, 2018, 05:59:46 PM
With the fall in the price of ETH so large, of course the number of assets that have been reduced will certainly be a problem for us old coin holders because they do not have time to enjoy prices when prices are very high and if we see ETH almost the same as the fall we buy ETH now valued at $ 200 when you hold 4 ETH, of course you can get rich if the price of ETH goes up again to $ 1000 but everything takes a relatively long time and all we can do patiently.
Merit: 114
November 02, 2018, 05:45:11 PM
Yes, you can use your patience to make a good profit with Ethereum in future! Because this is not the right time to sell, Ethereum 1K USD can be a dream for now, but not for a long time! If Bitcoin hit 12K USD, then I think ETH price may hit 800-1K USD! So, It's just a matter of time.
Activity: 728
November 02, 2018, 03:35:07 PM
Judging by the latest news, Ethereum development team plans to switch to the PoS algorithm instead of the hybrid one, so they will have significant decrease of emission. Given the significant (a thousand times) planned improvment in the speed of the platform, its attractiveness and price should increase.
Activity: 364
November 02, 2018, 03:13:49 PM
Yes, many people dream of ETH attaining such high prices. But I think that in this situation it is impossible because of the lack of investment in the market.
Activity: 218
November 02, 2018, 03:13:23 PM
Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !
i really wish the best for rthereum in my opinion it deserves the best part in the cryptocurrencg world and i am worrried ablut it
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
November 02, 2018, 03:11:46 PM
And bitcoin to 20000 and ripple to 50$, but they are only dreams and unfortunately the market prices do not move with intentions, if we really want prices to go up, we have to do our part to achieve that commitment, only with dreams and hopes we will not achieve anything, we have to try to make our corner merchant see the benefits of bitcoin or another alt, we have to try to teach and educate about this exciting technology.
copper member
Activity: 995
November 02, 2018, 03:04:15 PM
Here people say that terrible things can happen to the new year. If the scamps withdraw money, what kind of growth can we talk about?
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 02, 2018, 01:43:04 PM
Yes Ethereum will grow and I think it's all understand that now the market is in distress all sell, but I think who bought at the top do not need to sell you can now just buy and wait when it will cost more than 1400 )
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
November 02, 2018, 01:42:44 PM
I do think ETH will recover, $1000 is not a dream. In fact, I am holding tight to my ETH because I believe ETH will go higher than $1000 after market recover.
Activity: 213
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 01:29:26 PM
Well I do hope it`ll bounce back. Large portion of my deposit is in ETH, I hodl and look forward to the next bull run.
Activity: 336
November 02, 2018, 01:27:01 PM
Ethereum 2.0 is not far off-Vitalik Buterin announced it at the Devcon 4 conference in Prague. – According to him, the system will soon move to a new level, the network will become even faster and more secure, the bandwidth will exceed 1000 transactions per second, Proof-of-Stake will come, the logic of interaction of contracts and the economy of the Protocol will change. I think soon the price of Ethereum will increase.
Activity: 268
November 02, 2018, 01:18:43 PM
if we look at the highest price Ethereum has now lost a lot of value, for now Ethereum has remained at 200 $ this year. I think this signifies the number of ETH projects that have failed and the effect of the market wave that this has happened. for the future I don't know for sure, what I want to know is Ethereum will be the best altcoin again with rising prices like last year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
November 02, 2018, 01:01:57 PM
Yes, it is currently a dream to see this price for the end of this year. But maybe one day we are going to see the return of ETH to more than $1000.
Activity: 365
November 02, 2018, 12:57:53 PM
Well right now it is nothing more then a dream. A dream that has no chance to become reality in the near future, the cryptos are struggling, and until and unless some real big good news don't come in, its hard to say that the cryptos will pull out of the bearish market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 12:54:31 PM
Ethereum 1000$ is not a dream anymore. Ethereum will soon be 1000$ as great bull run will arrive soon. So finger crossed for its value.
Pages:
Jump to: