Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherscan or Ethplorer - page 5. (Read 1002 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 12, 2020, 05:45:07 AM
I think both sites tells the real balance of a wallet address.

For me, I am using Etherscan because I got used to it, when I started investing in ETH and ETH tokens, I've been using that site already to check my balance but sometimes when Etherscan is down, Ethplorer  is a good alternative for me, I don't know if there are other websites that has the same function but I'm only familiar with these two. Unfortunately now, I don't anymore access the site as my tokens are just sleeping, looks dead probably, so it's not fun to check it from time to time anymore.

for now, there are indeed many tokens from bounties that do not go up or even let them die, for now indeed the price of tokens does not surge at all when checking in our wallet.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
July 12, 2020, 05:32:51 AM
I think both sites tells the real balance of a wallet address.

For me, I am using Etherscan because I got used to it, when I started investing in ETH and ETH tokens, I've been using that site already to check my balance but sometimes when Etherscan is down, Ethplorer  is a good alternative for me, I don't know if there are other websites that has the same function but I'm only familiar with these two. Unfortunately now, I don't anymore access the site as my tokens are just sleeping, looks dead probably, so it's not fun to check it from time to time anymore.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
July 12, 2020, 05:28:07 AM
there is no difference between the two because I often check that the value remains the same between Etherscan and Ethexplore, but personally I more often check my wallet through etherscan.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 12, 2020, 05:20:51 AM
if only to check the incoming token I prefer to use ethplorer but if you want to see the display of the token in great detail then use etherscan, even applications such as trust wallet do not display in detail like etherscan, but using the wallet application is more instant and easy, rather than having to open the web first.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
July 12, 2020, 05:14:11 AM
Does this really matter? I think both usage of these sites are both useful and has the same purpose. To check whether our balance have any worth or to see its value, but some of my valuable tokens are more visible on etherscan. Also there are lots of ads on ethplorer sometime is quite annoying. But overall no negative views on these two.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
July 12, 2020, 04:55:37 AM
I'm using Ethplorer to check my wallets and track my tokens if the token I waited coming from bounties have finally arrive in my wallets, I have so many shit tokens in my wallet that are sitting in my wallets for years but I notice that some coins do not have value in Ethplorer whereas in Etherscan they have value, did you also notice that, which of the two are you using to check your wallet.   

I always used Etherscan to check my wallet if the tokens coming from bounty already on my wallet or not yet ,because on etherscan it always shows if there is a value or exchange already so that i will be aware.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
July 12, 2020, 03:06:40 AM
Personally i'm used to Etherscan. I'm a creature of habbit, and if i find something which works well, i stick with it.
Same goes for BTC, i use blockchain.info explorer
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
July 12, 2020, 03:04:36 AM
I think the two wallets have the same feature. Some of my tokens from bounty do not have any value and it's been sitting in the wallet for almost two years. I have checked them as well but its the same..i am rarely using ethplorer as my metamask wallet is directly connected to etherscan
Activity: 966
Merit: 306
July 12, 2020, 02:22:09 AM
What is the best Ethereum explorer? (already 21 reviews!!!). I can not tell the better explorer for Ethereum and I always use Etherscan.io. I know ETHplorer but I don't use it. As my personal favorite, I have better priority on Etherscan.io.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
July 12, 2020, 02:13:55 AM
I use both etherscan and ethplorer. Etherscan is my favorite since it gives me more details about the tokens in my wallet, but I still use ethplorer because it arranges the tokens in order of their worth. Etherscan is way better in many aspects, for instance showing exchanges were tokens are listed etc.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
July 12, 2020, 01:16:36 AM
I don't really have any preference of what tracker of wallet should I use when I was doing bounties back then.
Sometimes the coins I earned differ in price in some exchanges, so either of the two is my choice regardless on what I clicked.
It is just up to one's preference.
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
July 12, 2020, 12:53:03 AM
It all depends on the preferences and habits of each person, and I like to use Etherscan to track wallet addresses easily. In addition, the interface of ETherscan is also much easier on the eyes and very friendly
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
July 12, 2020, 12:41:18 AM
I'm using Ethplorer to check my wallets and track my tokens if the token I waited coming from bounties have finally arrive in my wallets, I have so many shit tokens in my wallet that are sitting in my wallets for years but I notice that some coins do not have value in Ethplorer whereas in Etherscan they have value, did you also notice that, which of the two are you using to check your wallet.   

I also use both to monitor my tokens. And there's quite a lot in my wallet and full of shitcoins that have accumulated over time. I also observed the difference in the value of my crypto assets in both sites but I assumed that both have different tokens listed in their platform so there is a difference in value.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
July 11, 2020, 10:55:48 PM
I use both etherscan and ethplorer and there is a slightly difference between this two, apart from their different interface ethplorer gives more info on tokens than that of etherscan, ethplorer is much more better
The price info that has already given by ethplorer is much more accurate compared with etherscan but we know that etherscan has various features that didn't own by ethplorer just like it has already supported the beacon chain and a lot of features.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
July 11, 2020, 10:53:32 PM
While i am new to crypto i often used etherscan back in the days but right now i am used to ethplorer to track my assets which more convenient in my part because i can i see it right away which tokens did pumped or dumped and tokens i recently recieved. What i like about ethplorer is that i can check my tokens performance after i sold it and gives a track if i regretted it to sell or worth the hold.
I mean the opposite. For the first time regarding erc20 tokens, I often used ethplorer to track whether the coins that I had were in or not. however, as time went by, I began to get used to using Etherscan. although many say that it has the same features, but I feel that etherscan is easier to use.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
July 11, 2020, 10:25:58 PM
While i am new to crypto i often used etherscan back in the days but right now i am used to ethplorer to track my assets which more convenient in my part because i can i see it right away which tokens did pumped or dumped and tokens i recently recieved. What i like about ethplorer is that i can check my tokens performance after i sold it and gives a track if i regretted it to sell or worth the hold.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
July 11, 2020, 10:04:24 PM

I think if the accuracy of the information, then both are the same, because Etherscan or Ethplorer comes from the same source, MyEtherWallet. But to detect exchanges, it is easier to use Etherscan.
It all depends on the comfort of everyone in using it. we cannot compare it based on our comfort. everyone has their comfort. both remain good in my opinion.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
July 11, 2020, 09:57:41 PM

I think if the accuracy of the information, then both are the same, because Etherscan or Ethplorer comes from the same source, MyEtherWallet. But to detect exchanges, it is easier to use Etherscan.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
June 30, 2020, 01:48:00 AM
I use both etherscan and ethplorer and there is a slightly difference between this two, apart from their different interface ethplorer gives more info on tokens than that of etherscan, ethplorer is much more better
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
June 30, 2020, 01:36:52 AM
Besides these two I also use Telegram BOT to be notified by the transactions and all three of them provide different status about the price. I guess the difference is caused by the DEXs.
Pages:
Jump to: