Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherscan or Ethplorer - page 7. (Read 1002 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 13
June 28, 2020, 10:29:37 AM
I prefer using etherscan rather than Ethplorer because it give you an accurate reading of your coins, like what is the current price of a certain coins likewise with what ethplorer does but not as much as what etherscan can give you. But both are useful though they have different kind system reading your eth wallet.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
June 28, 2020, 08:30:06 AM
because they have almost no difference, so i use both.
indeed the etherscan i use more often than Ethplorer.

i use Ethplorer only to check old tokens that i have ever had.
because in my opinion it's easier to see old tokens through Ethplorer.
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
June 28, 2020, 05:20:25 AM
It's all about choice, whether you prefer using etherscan way more than ethplorer or not. As for me, I don't bother myself any longer again to paste my eth address on etherscan.io to know the worth of all my token's, since I have the huobi app to give me the comprehensive worth of each token's price
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
June 28, 2020, 04:27:50 AM
I don't like the interface of the explorer to be honest, I find the etherscan more appealing and user friendly, it serves all the my to get information about my wallet or others and also gives other relative details, so I stick to using etherscan all the time, i sometimes forget that there is explorer as well, not my favourite.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 28, 2020, 04:17:25 AM
In my opinion, when it comes to token checking I guess both of them are good for checking your tokens because they give us details for what the token is and the transaction from our ethereum wallet address. Ethplorer and etherscan have some different price of our tokens because I think both are not comparing on the same exchanges.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
June 28, 2020, 03:30:28 AM
The both functions the same things, I used the both when checking my wallet, but the ones I prefer most is explorer, it shows me the arrival of new coin sitted on the wallet exactly, but knew thing I noticed is that, some coin appear in etherscan while it's not in explorer, some shows value in explorer while it does not in etherscan, because of this confusion, I decided to use both for checking if the dead shit bounties had drop something intangible.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
June 28, 2020, 03:25:50 AM
The same platform and have the same function so we can choose one of this etherscan or ethplorer, I always check my transaction on etherscan and looks easy when using ethplorer for checking have received transaction from withdrawing my assets or not. I am always use both of etherscan and ethplorer for each my transaction.
I prefer to use etherscan because the interface is easier on the eyes, and you can easily see which coin is in your wallet. I have never used ethplorer because it has a bad interface and doesn't really interest me. However, each website has its own strengths and is generally the same, so I can not compare exactly.
You probably don't like the ethplorer black background, actually the interface and display of the tokens is also quite friendly and easy to see. It depends on each person's habits, both are very good.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
June 28, 2020, 03:01:31 AM
because of this thread I have to check both of them, I haven't done this before LOL
I just opened https://etherscan.io saw an estimation of $3569 and when I opened https://ethplorer.io estimation/balance $3127
what I observed from here is at https://etherscan.io we can see CMC and coingecko, I think it's very practical to know where the tokens are traded
whereas at https://ethplorer.io we don't find CMC and coingecko so this is quite complicated
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
June 28, 2020, 02:27:28 AM
Etherscan is used by many more persons because popular wallets have incorporated it into their wallets to help track transactions. I know Etherscan shows the value of a larger number of tokens. Ethplorer feels like an older or redundant website for eth transactions and tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
June 28, 2020, 12:36:09 AM
CMIIR but Ethplorer does not show your addresse's internal transactions, only Etherscan does that.
Etherscan also supports and displays a lot of tokens which is why you see most of them has value when viewing those tokens on Etherscan.
There are other options too.
Here's a few:
https://etherchain.org/
https://blockchair.com/ethereum
Metamask (browser extension)
Etherchain.org just display the transactions that happened in your address and do not display your tokens.
blockchair.com on the other hand displays your tokens but there are no prices for them. It just displays how much tokens you have in your wallet.
Metamask (a google chrome/brave extension) also supports viewing token although you will have to manually add the token's details first.  Grin
Regardless, All of them are a good alternatives if ever Ethplorer or Etherscan goes down.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
June 27, 2020, 10:51:06 PM
The same platform and have the same function so we can choose one of this etherscan or ethplorer, I always check my transaction on etherscan and looks easy when using ethplorer for checking have received transaction from withdrawing my assets or not. I am always use both of etherscan and ethplorer for each my transaction.
I prefer to use etherscan because the interface is easier on the eyes, and you can easily see which coin is in your wallet. I have never used ethplorer because it has a bad interface and doesn't really interest me. However, each website has its own strengths and is generally the same, so I can not compare exactly.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
June 27, 2020, 10:46:17 PM
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
June 27, 2020, 09:38:52 PM
Yes Ethplorer may crawl on more number of exchanges for price than Etherscan. Another reason why I visit Ethplorer mostly is due to its modern design. I also have an account on Etherscan and visit them to see my overall balances on different addresses. And they are also more detailed on viewing transaction details and smart contracts.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
June 27, 2020, 06:40:41 PM
I'm using Ethplorer to check my wallets and track my tokens if the token I waited coming from bounties have finally arrive in my wallets, I have so many shit tokens in my wallet that are sitting in my wallets for years but I notice that some coins do not have value in Ethplorer whereas in Etherscan they have value, did you also notice that, which of the two are you using to check your wallet.   

I have used Ethplorer back in the past but most of the time ive been using etherscan when it comes to checking out my erc20 tokens into my old wallets.

I dont know on whats the difference among the two about giving value into some coins but they are all just the same but somehow you have noticed something up

maybe there are some difference thats why we do have our own will on which explorer would fit out or suit out our needs.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
June 27, 2020, 06:02:58 PM
It means explorer only display token that are already listed on exchange while etherscan will bring out both token. For me Etherscan is still the best because you will be able to see all your token both listed and unlisted token. If you are someone like me that always want to check on old token you are holding and see maybe the project is still on then etherscan is the best for you
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
June 27, 2020, 05:38:20 PM
I'm using Ethplorer to check my wallets and track my tokens if the token I waited coming from bounties have finally arrive in my wallets, I have so many shit tokens in my wallet that are sitting in my wallets for years but I notice that some coins do not have value in Ethplorer whereas in Etherscan they have value, did you also notice that, which of the two are you using to check your wallet.   

is that true ?
because i just use etherscan rather than ethplorer mate, for me etherescan is simple and easy to use
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
June 27, 2020, 05:33:06 PM
I use the two they have different algorithm for token tracking I suppose because some tokens shows in one and it doesn't show in the other. I prefer etherscan I can easily go through all my tokens by expanding the tokens section unlike ethplorer. I like ethplorer because it shows me token value when received and present growth either an increase or decrease the two serve different functions.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
June 27, 2020, 05:13:20 PM
both of them we use only to see the transactions we do and in my opinion they are the same and there is no difference and I think most people use etherscan than Ethplorer
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 27, 2020, 03:51:18 PM
I never used ETHplore more than once until the sight of this thread, reading through all the post it show the later Ethplorer is no improvement to the previous except for the colorful interface which I think give a short appeal. Etherscan seems to be very light website and simple. More so many sight find it as a suitable reference to  check for status of transaction, most especially the myether wallet and other decentralized exchanges
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
June 27, 2020, 03:06:22 PM
Ether explorer is my best option whenever I want to check my coins. Candidly speaking, there is no difference between the two application, but, etherscan is mostly use for transaction tracking than checking of coins in the wallet. Ether explorer make access to coins and token more easy than etherscan.
Pages:
Jump to: