Pages:
Author

Topic: etherwallet - page 3. (Read 701 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 03:39:26 PM
I prefer etherwallet I use a very reliable long tongue and I have never experienced boredom and I recommend using it very easily .etherwallet is the best
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
March 04, 2018, 03:35:12 PM
Is it safe to use MEW wallet without metamask?

MyEtherWallet and Metamask are not collaborating with each other so it's definitely safe to used it.

For your coins to be safe, you are the one who will provide it and not the MEW or MetaMask itself unless they will become shit or someone grabs you on their traps.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
March 04, 2018, 03:24:14 PM
The main thing is to study Metamask attack methods. Check out this article and site to be warned about possible ways which can force you to make fraud transaction and loss money.
Activity: 149
March 04, 2018, 02:50:19 PM
Myetherwallet is very safe, but - as you know - it doesn't offer any protection. So, there are a lot of security measures that you can take, and metamask is one of them. It works very fine, and gives full protection.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 08:26:33 AM
For me, you can trust the metamask of etherwallet. I think etherwallet is the be wallet because of its security. Doing metamask is more secured and it protected more your wallet. It can help you to easily access and easily to protect your etherwallet. But don't forget to save your private key too, both of them can help you to access in the etherwallet. Just always take care of your computer, and be sure it is protected to the virus.
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
March 04, 2018, 07:20:03 AM
Is it safe to use MEW wallet without metamask?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 07:14:40 AM
I dont think so because I didn't experience to use metamask in my mew but my friend experience it they say that it is safe and protected because they dont have any issues for long they use metamask in their mew so definitely it safe to use metamask in mew but you have to gain knowledge from it ang think twice before to use it.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
March 04, 2018, 07:09:21 AM
Myetherwallet is very safe, but - as you know - it doesn't offer any protection.
So, there are a lot of security measures that you can take, and metamask is one of them.
It works very fine, and the protection is full.
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
March 04, 2018, 04:53:43 AM
I enjoy using metamask. It’s easy, safe, and also kind of cute to look at. However, it’s too bad that they don’t support sending tokens yet. In addition, we have to manually enter token information to make it show up. Metamask is also great if you have several different accounts because it allows you to easily switch between different wallets. I also looked at other wallets like Eidoo and I do think they have great future as well. Hopefully, there will be functional yet secure personal wallet/exchange pretty soon.
GFE
Activity: 336
March 04, 2018, 04:47:26 AM
Metamask is the safest way to access ether wallet. It is almost the same as json+psw but with browser extension and also avoiding fishing site (Metamask has updated base of fishing sites)
Activity: 22
March 04, 2018, 04:37:10 AM
Give me some advice, can i trust meta mask for myetherwallet?
You can trust, it's a proven wallet. But the main thing to keep your wallet in a safe place yourself.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
March 04, 2018, 04:34:55 AM
Ofcourse you can trust it, most of the case where user lose their fund are because of their fault as they open phising site or enter their private information somewhere else. As long as you are careful then it's safe eventhough you don't use hardware wallet. Metamask is one of the safest etherwallet i know beside hardware wallet.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
March 04, 2018, 04:30:46 AM

Well for me is myetherwallet though it's fast and trusted used by many users around the cryptocurrency world, it's lot safer than meta mask.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 01:33:16 AM

Yes, MetaMask is great wallet for Ether also you can used it or export data from MyEtherWallet. MetaMask is more than just an Ether wallet. It's an Ethereum Browser, like Mist! It allows you all the same functions, features and ease of access from regular Ethereum Wallets.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
March 04, 2018, 01:11:39 AM
Metamask is definitely the safest way to access your wallet on a day today basis. You should also save your private key to a usb drive as a backup.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 12:59:25 AM
Maybe metamask is more fast and comfort, but i prefer myetherwallet, because i want to safe 99%
Activity: 373
March 04, 2018, 12:12:32 AM
My friend we can trust metamask because this is proven already not only me but all of us here.So dont worry your wallet was safe and sound as long as you are active always and keep your wallet in a right software so that it will never hacked by someone.
Activity: 32
Merit: 5
March 04, 2018, 12:01:44 AM
You can trust it! I used this inlong times and no proplem! But wwent you used with large of ETH, You need used Mist or Wallet from Dev
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 10:54:02 PM
Yeah, you can, but it is right that you ask about thing you hesitate to do. It is better asking and being sure about thing you do!
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
February 28, 2018, 08:56:27 AM
Metamask is trustable but make sure there are no malware or virus infection on your pc like keylogger or else metamask is still useless, for safety reason use a separate PC for your crypto activities like trading and investing but be sure it is clean and virus free before making any transactions and be sure to avoid accepting malicious files from emails or from messenger to prevent headaches.

yes, I agree with you
all can be a good reference for altcoin wallet. but at least, you yourself should make security on your computer, at least enable the firewall and install a good antivirus. in order to prevent things that you do not want.
Pages:
Jump to: