Pages:
Author

Topic: etherwallet - page 4. (Read 701 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 08:49:28 AM
Any of those wallets will do as long you keep your seeds/private keys safe or your computer should be malware protected. Its just a matter of being extra cautious when accessing your wallet. Best thing to do if you have a huge amount is to distribute it into several wallets. In this manner you will not loose everything if in case something bad happens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 08:12:00 AM
you can trust definitely but make sure you use an updated antivirus. Without using it, it's very risky journey for crypto journey. Use short link extender to get original link.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 28, 2018, 07:28:44 AM
If your PC is protected with walware you can trust etherwallet, otherwise everything including your wallet is at risk
Activity: 224
February 28, 2018, 07:22:36 AM
Give me some advice, can i trust meta mask for myetherwallet?

It depends on the condition of your computer. If your computer has anti virus, anti malware program, then you are safe. But if it infected with viruses and attacks, then you are risking all your money. If I were you, better do private keys.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
February 28, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

Yes of course. I've been using it for a long time. Very user-friendly and easy to use. Another option, you can check this wallet also (BLUE WALLET) https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/blue-worlds-safest-simple/laphpbhjhhgigmjoflgcchgodbbclahk
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 07:10:34 AM
I'm using MyEtherWallet (MEW)  because MyEtherWallet is the safest and handy web based ETH wallet.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
February 25, 2018, 04:59:01 PM
In my opinion MyEtherWallet (MEW) is the safest and most handy web based ETH wallet. Cool
Just bookmark MyEtherWallet once and beware of fishing sites!
And be careful with apps. There are few fake apps in the Playmarket.
You must read manual on the MEW site and it will be better to use OFFline wallet on a OFFline PC.

Very important advice. There are so many fake and suspicious desktop wallets for all known platforms nowadays.
Try to constantly use Virustotal for all downloaded apps and even URLs.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto
February 25, 2018, 04:52:54 PM
In my opinion MyEtherWallet (MEW) is the safest and most handy web based ETH wallet. Cool
And be careful with apps. There are few fake apps in the Playmarket.
You must read manual on the MEW site and it will be better to use OFFline wallet on a OFFline PC.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
February 25, 2018, 04:26:43 PM
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 04:19:11 PM

I think you can trust MyEtherWallet and MetaMask, but you have to be careful overall. If you are sloppy with your computer and your private key, nothing can help.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 04:14:31 PM
If you use your computer wisely and cautiously you can definitely trust your computer. It is the easiest and simpliest way of using it. You just need to know what to keep in your computer. Becareful with what you do while using it because if you use it responsibly everything will be fine.

Bookmark mew. That will definitely diminish chances of getting phished.
I use metamask as well, and yes it's safe.
Activity: 97
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
February 25, 2018, 04:11:31 PM
If you use your computer wisely and cautiously you can definitely trust your computer. It is the easiest and simpliest way of using it. You just need to know what to keep in your computer. Becareful with what you do while using it because if you use it responsibly everything will be fine.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 08:00:19 AM
My friend absolutely you can trust myetherwallet because it is proven to everyone here not only for investor but also for bounty hunter.This is requirements for ICO project which is ERC20 Eth address to facillitate in terms of tokens/coins rewarded.For the past years my etherwallet really consistend especially when it  terms of transaction through crypto coins and tokens.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 07:57:57 AM
Yes you can trust metamask you can just download its plugin on google chrome or just download their wallet for desktop for easy to access. you can secured your funds and token in metamask a very trusted wallet
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
February 25, 2018, 07:48:12 AM
Yes, you can trust it, but make sure that you will download it from the original version of the site (green lock in Google Chrome). Also you can use a combo of MyEtherWallet and MetaMask and to approximate the safety of your tokens to 100%.
Activity: 248
https://exclusiveplatform.com/
February 25, 2018, 07:37:51 AM

I uses metamask extension on my browser too when I'm still trading on etherdelta and my funds remains safe luckily even if sometimes I visit few sites without signing out. But be careful always because a trader once lost his money using metamask without knowing until now what was the real cause.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
February 25, 2018, 07:36:57 AM
Meta mask has been around for quite sometimes, so far there are no problems with it. But you have to be careful of the virus and malwares in your computer.
Activity: 100
February 25, 2018, 07:34:45 AM
You can trust both of it. Make sure check the site before input your private key and don't get phishing.
Activity: 406
homt.net
February 25, 2018, 07:21:25 AM
Yes, you can trust meta mask.
I am using it. Before I use only myetherwallet, but after etherdelta hacked issue am using meta mask. So it is safe I think.
you can use it without hesitation.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 07:16:24 AM
Yes meta mask is trusted. You can trust it for the security of your wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: