Pages:
Author

Topic: etherwallet - page 6. (Read 701 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 3
February 24, 2018, 10:15:32 PM
You can trust metamask since it's like MyEtherWallet, my reason for not using it is just I don't trust my computer  Grin It always hangs so there's a probability that I will reformat it everytime so I prefer using MyEtherWallet to store my altcoins or tokens from airdrops.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 24, 2018, 10:10:15 PM
yes, metamask is very trustworthy, and i think myetherwallet is still trustworthy, it's just because of the many links pishing make web MEW much doubt.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 10:08:35 PM
Give me some advice, can i trust meta mask for myetherwallet?
You can trust meta mask, just avoid phishing sites of myetherwallet to be more secured. Having a wallet like meta mask is very useful for many kinds of tokens, just be safe when you are going to different sites.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 24, 2018, 10:06:48 PM

Meta mask is way more secured than using or downloading key store, using private key to log in becasue it doesn't provide private key when logging in and it can detect phishing sites. Just make sure that your computet is clean and secured.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 10:04:53 PM

Trusted, I've been using metamasks for a long time. very simple and fast. Our private key is also secure.
And also there is such a Metamask ie, Mist (maybe the way it works just like metamask).
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
February 24, 2018, 09:44:05 PM

yes you should trust in meta mask for security of your wallet  make sure that  your system is 100%clean and secured  from virus ..if you don't secured your operating system you will lose everything..
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
February 24, 2018, 08:31:43 PM
Metamask is trustable but make sure there are no malware or virus infection on your pc like keylogger or else metamask is still useless, for safety reason use a separate PC for your crypto activities like trading and investing but be sure it is clean and virus free before making any transactions and be sure to avoid accepting malicious files from emails or from messenger to prevent headaches.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
February 24, 2018, 08:17:08 PM
Actually it depends, you should use it if your pc is protected and don't have virus that can interrupt meta mask and steal all your datas by hackers. Hmm,  everything is risky you know, even you use meta mask or access the website, there are times that if you don't secure your account then it will be hacked.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
February 24, 2018, 08:10:17 PM
you can trust it, of course, if you can trust your PC.i mean - if your pc are infected with some kind of malware - you are at risk of losing everything
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 04:16:40 PM
Pages:
Jump to: