Pages:
Author

Topic: EthMonitoring \ EthControl (EWBF, Claymore's, CCMiner, AntMiner, Android/iOS) - page 26. (Read 25506 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hi,
I use claymore dual with password for remote monitoring, where I can configure the password on Ethmonitoring ?
thx
Activity: 861
Merit: 281
Hi everyone,

New update has been released for EthMonitoring & Web services.

• Added dual mining total hashrate/accepted/rejected support (Claymore)
  • Added total hashrate notification support for primary hashrate
  • Changed claymores uptime getting from Claymore's API
  • New EthMonitoring version v0.0.15
  • Fixed GPU display indexing for graphs

WOW!  Cheesy Ultimate update. Fixed majority of bugs I faced. I must give you this, you're an amazing developer and the quick support from your side was marvellous.
Activity: 392
Merit: 266
EthMonitoring.com
Hi everyone,

New update has been released for EthMonitoring & Web services.

• Added dual mining total hashrate/accepted/rejected support (Claymore)
  • Added total hashrate notification support for primary hashrate
  • Changed claymores uptime getting from Claymore's API
  • New EthMonitoring version v0.0.15
  • Fixed GPU display indexing for graphs
EthMonitoring.com
Awesome Work with this monitoring app. I've been looking for this kind of monitoring app for so long. I've tried Awesome miner, it has great UI but it only works on local network, to make it work via the web you need to port forward and stuff for which I'm comfortable enough but fear security issue, tried Minerstat too - didn't like the way it works, you need to config your miner online and cannot add custom command settings, moreover it uses its own node API and system to present us with statistics - A no-no for me. I've even tried minermonitor.eu, but same -ish like Minerstat. Finally, I found this monitoring app and it did everything I required -
1) Using default claymore API to present statistics.
2) Telegram Notifications.
3) Mobile-friendly and easy access to data via a simple web browser.

I signed up instantly for the premium plan.

BTW I would like to have all of this bugs resolved if it's possible in next update:
1) The uptime of rig is determined by the application and not the claymore miner API (e.x., Uptime in miner is showing 59 minutes but as I started the monitoring app half an hour ago, on the website it is showing 30 minutes instead of 59 minutes.)
2) Under the graphs, all the GPUs are indexed as GPU x (x being the last GPU Number in the rig) [e.x., In a 5 GPU rig, index should be GPU0, GPU1,GPU2,GPU3,GPU4 under the graphs but instead they all are listed as GPU4, GPU4, GPU4 ,GPU4 , GPU4.]
3) If I'm dual mining (which is I'm), the second (dual) hashrate total, accepted shares, rejected shares are not there for display.
4) Custom notification features are awesome but I want to request for an improvement there:
Notify when Hashrate is below: XYZ. Here let's say for example my rig is doing 148 MH/s, so I've made a custom notification setting to notify me when the hashrate drops below 140 MH/s but that's not the case with this setting. It's for individual GPU drop, so instead, I had to set the value to 25 MH/s because if any GPU drops below this value, it's gonna notify me. It's neat but I still prefer the first way of setting.
5) The profit display, I've been mining forks of Ethereum and not Ethereum itself but it still shows the profit for that coin instead, I get it, It'll definitely take a lot of time to all majority of coins and it's pools to correctly calculate the profit for the coin you're mining.

http://imgur.com/a/3qcs5
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
hey Nokia555 - can you please help me wit the Telegram notifications?

"To setup Telegram service, get your telegram app from play store or itunes and setup your username.
Enter your username to Settings -> Telegram chat id Example: “@mytelegramuser”
Then open you telegram app/program and send message to bot: @EthMonitoringBot (Random message like: start)
In 60s you will receive message from bot that you are registered for usage."

went through all the steps but the bot wont send a confirmation message on registration Sad

I activate it by typing the telegram ID in setting

it worked! thanks a lot.
EthMonitoring.com

"To setup Telegram service, get your telegram app from play store or itunes and setup your username.
Then open you telegram app/program and send message to bot: @EthMonitoringBot (Random message like: start)

went through all the steps but the bot wont send a confirmation message on registration Sad

Hi can you contact me by telegram.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Activity: 287

I already purchased the premium service and everything's working great. Just keep to improve it
EthMonitoring.com
Hi everybody, the miners count is increasing rapidly, over 200 miners already online, new ideas are coming and also updates made almost daily.

Latest new compact view for phones/screens.

EthMonitoring.com
How to enable Telegram service?
Please add function to rearrange the miner order
The update service on website is not correct, many rig is reported offline but it's still running and still online in monitor app

Hi,

Added rearrange to future development list.

Also release new 0.0.12 version of the software with bugfixes for claymore and ccminer, sometimes they don't report FAN speed/temps. That caused to display offline.

Hey nokia - I was really liking the simplistic style or your monitor - but your premium pricing is REALLY on the high side - it's twice the price of MinerStat and MinerStat has about 10x's the features and better interface than yours. Just saying  -  I was going to go with yours because I didn't NEED all the features, but since MinerStat is 1/2 the price once he implements Skein support I will have to buy that instead

Hi, actually i'm changing currently the premium price thing, but about $.5 or $1 per month from "RIG" dosen't seem to be really high price. I don't know MinerStat prices can't discuss about that. Also being there and making user request features for this also costs something i think.
Activity: 350
The update service on website is not correct, many rig is reported offline but it's still running and still online in monitor app

Hi,

Also release new 0.0.12 version of the software with bugfixes for claymore and ccminer, sometimes they don't report FAN speed/temps. That caused to display offline.

Hey nokia - I was really liking the simplistic style or your monitor - but your premium pricing is REALLY on the high side - it's twice the price of MinerStat and MinerStat has about 10x's the features and better interface than yours. Just saying  -  I was going to go with yours because I didn't NEED all the features, but since MinerStat is 1/2 the price once he implements Skein support I will have to buy that instead
EthMonitoring.com

Hi,

legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
this looks so good can't wait to test it
Activity: 350
Hi,

Over 170 miners online already, keep it going Cool

Latest changelog:

- Added Power usage graph
- Added hashrate graph

- Added ZPool 24h profit monitoring
- Added Miningpoolhub 24h profit monitoring for DGB/ZEC

Very cool glad to see it coming along!
EthMonitoring.com
Hi,

Over 170 miners online already, keep it going Cool

Latest changelog:

- Added Power usage graph
- Added hashrate graph

- Added ZPool 24h profit monitoring
- Added Miningpoolhub 24h profit monitoring for DGB/ZEC
EthMonitoring.com
Little website update for mobile users:

-- Added compact view support for mobile.
Pages:
Jump to: