Pages:
Author

Topic: EthMonitoring \ EthControl (EWBF, Claymore's, CCMiner, AntMiner, Android/iOS) - page 27. (Read 25506 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 266
EthMonitoring.com
Hi all,

I'm looking to upgrade system to auto reboot hanged miners. What kind of smart plugs everybody use? I can connect to different API-s for off/on reboot actions.
EthMonitoring.com
great job nokia - a couple things i saw -

an OPTION for a  more condensed view of miners like smos and minerstat have it - that way you can see ALL your miners in one page at a glance instead of having to scroll so much

dgb skein profits not showing -  i like the screenshot you have of zpool but i put 1 miner back on zpool and didn't see that.

thanks for your hard work  -  i'll continue to bump this thread for you so more people catch on to what a great tool this is Smiley

Hi,

Yes i was thinking about compact view for miners, some have like 50 miners online.
Skein profits updates every 15min. Zpool profit monitoring is currently on upgrade, i'm adding more than one pool for monitoring.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
great job nokia - a couple things i saw -

an OPTION for a  more condensed view of miners like smos and minerstat have it - that way you can see ALL your miners in one page at a glance instead of having to scroll so much

dgb skein profits not showing -  i like the screenshot you have of zpool but i put 1 miner back on zpool and didn't see that.

thanks for your hard work  -  i'll continue to bump this thread for you so more people catch on to what a great tool this is Smiley
EthMonitoring.com
Just war staticial info, over 180 miners monitored already. Thank you for your support. More premium features coming to support server payments Cool
https://monitoring.mylifegadgets.com/site/premium
EthMonitoring.com
I have released several premium features to support server payments.

GPU Graphs:

Profit graphs:

Miner uptime:

Efficieny calculation:

Full features list is on https://monitoring.mylifegadgets.com
EthMonitoring.com
I forgot to bind the api in the .bat

--api 0.0.0.0:42000

Glad to hear you got it working.
I forgot to bind the api in the .bat

--api 0.0.0.0:42000
Just did a quick test - it's offline for Claymore 9.5

*edit  -  started working on its own Smiley

Thanks
EthMonitoring.com
Very cool! I wish I learned how to code earlier on.

Do you plan on monetizing this somehow in the future? Adsense on the site or some sort of RAT installation tool lol

I really don't want to add any advertisements, those will kill the mood on it i think. I'm working on premium features but those i make just to pay the server fees, because many users require much server power to handle them and it costs BTC for me.
Very cool! I wish I learned how to code earlier on.

Do you plan on monetizing this somehow in the future? Adsense on the site or some sort of RAT installation tool lol
EthMonitoring.com
I tried it out for a little bit -

Is there a way to organize the workers? Currently it seems like they just group up by order of the refresh so if you have more than a couple miners, it gets all disorganized.

If it could be set in place and workers/groups not move that would be better for organization.

Great job so far though looks good.

Also -

10 stops and says offline after a while - 0.8 works without that glitch

I don't have any kind of graph or profit notes even though I added in all info on the charts - using localhost as host to make it simple.

Hi,

The ordering was a glitch yes, i already changed it back to normal, adding ordering currently then. I'm working on version 11 currently to fix that offline problem. Will be released today. Currently there is only available daily profit chart, updated every 15min.

Thank you for the feedback.

Thank you for your hard work - I know it's not easy  I had someone write me a php script to manage and monitor a couple THOUSAND android phones running pay to click programs - it was NOT EASY lol.

Hi,

I have over 12 years of experiences with 7+ languages for coding, it isn't really hard for me actually. Just limited time to code it properly.

Is there a way to organize the workers? Currently it seems like they just group up by order of the refresh so if you have more than a couple miners, it gets all disorganized.

If it could be set in place and workers/groups not move that would be better for organization.

Also -

I don't have any kind of graph or profit notes even though I added in all info on the charts - using localhost as host to make it simple.

Hi,

The ordering was a glitch yes, i already changed it back to normal, adding ordering currently then. I'm working on version 11 currently to fix that offline problem. Will be released today. Currently there is only available daily profit chart, updated every 15min.

Thank you for your hard work - I know it's not easy  I had someone write me a php script to manage and monitor a couple THOUSAND android phones running pay to click programs - it was NOT EASY lol.
EthMonitoring.com

Also -

Hi,

Also -

EthMonitoring.com
Version: 0.0.8

-- Added custom port support (Host: 192.168.1.1:3333)
-- Changed workers logic.
EthMonitoring.com
Added support for ZPool.CA wallet profit monitoring. (Calculates last 24h profit).

Meanwhile we already have over 60 miners online  Cool
EthMonitoring.com
Added support for ETH+DCR and ETH+SC profit calculation.

Latest stats for monitoring software:
Miners online: 40 Users: 45

Feedback is appreciated  Cool
EthMonitoring.com
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Could put a video on YouTube explaining how it works

EthMonitoring.com