Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 100. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 111
Is there any hope for encryptotell get into other market ...
I have ETT in myetherwallet but I am confused want to sell where?

atm the only possibility is this strange beta exchange tidex
https://tidex.com/exchange/#/pair/eETT_BTC

but there is almost no buy support there...
maybe c-cex will add soon, but the buywall for ett tokens on eth chain WAS promised on tidex for middle this week (obviously not kept so far). 
Yes it is tidex. He is a new market. So very quiet, like mercatox, soon 1 August, when ett enter c-cex or bittrex. Whether waiting segwit or hardfork?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Thanks dev, I have received the ETT token.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
hi guys,

Could anyone tell me the token parameters for ETT, just moving some tokens over between wallets and its not on the the token list, many thanks

Contrat ETH : 0xe0c72452740414d861606a44ccd5ea7f96488278
                    Token symbol ETT
                    Decimal 8

thanks buddy!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

atm the only possibility is this strange beta exchange tidex
https://tidex.com/exchange/#/pair/eETT_BTC

but there is almost no buy support there...
maybe c-cex will add soon, but the buywall for ett tokens on eth chain WAS promised on tidex for middle this week (obviously not kept so far). 
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1288
From some previous posts:

Dated July 6 2017:

"As promised by our CEO Roman, we will set a buy-wall of 200k Waves (~1m$ at this moment) between Waves DEX and Tidex ETH ETT market. Investors who want to sell their tokens will able do so at the static ICO price (0.00004700 BTC). This buy-wall will be active for 2 weeks, or until it is depleted, whichever happens first. This should be happening sometime in the middle of the next week. We will notify all one day before that date".

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/weekly-update-b45e530082e5

That was weekly update on the 6th of July, a week ago. Where's this week "weekly update"? If you plan to notify 1 day before you put buywall, even if you notify on Friday, it will be placed on Saturday (and this is by far no the middle of the week).

With such attitude to the investors and constantly breaking your promises, I don't think I can trust you guys. Looks like you don't care...

you are not alone. why am I not surprised about another broken promise.....
i'm not to sure if we ever will see the buywall.

If they don't put one up, it will be the final nail in the ETT coffin.
legendary

Dated July 6 2017:

"As promised by our CEO Roman, we will set a buy-wall of 200k Waves (~1m$ at this moment) between Waves DEX and Tidex ETH ETT market. Investors who want to sell their tokens will able do so at the static ICO price (0.00004700 BTC). This buy-wall will be active for 2 weeks, or until it is depleted, whichever happens first. This should be happening sometime in the middle of the next week. We will notify all one day before that date".

That was weekly update on the 6th of July, a week ago. Where's this week "weekly update"? If you plan to notify 1 day before you put buywall, even if you notify on Friday, it will be placed on Saturday (and this is by far no the middle of the week).

With such attitude to the investors and constantly breaking your promises, I don't think I can trust you guys. Looks like you don't care...

you are not alone. why am I not surprised about another broken promise.....
i'm not to sure if we ever will see the buywall.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Buy some of the waves exchange and sell it when it comes to another market, a very beautiful idea. Smiley
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

Dated July 6 2017:

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
hi guys,

Could anyone tell me the token parameters for ETT, just moving some tokens over between wallets and its not on the the token list, many thanks

Contrat ETH : 0xe0c72452740414d861606a44ccd5ea7f96488278
                    Token symbol ETT
                    Decimal 8
Activity: 704
hi guys,

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
where is buy wall ?
are you scam ?
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

Follow the Encryptotel Instagram. More pics and even some vid clips will be coming over the next weeks/months.

https://www.instagram.com/encryptotel/

The pics look good.

We've passed the middle of the week, was the buywall placed or it's another broken promise?
I guess people will just stop trust you, there's too much broken promises already (and even not commented!).
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
amazing project! will def hold the toekns,

Yes. Holding it for now is best
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
amazing project! will def hold the toekns,
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Follow the Encryptotel Instagram. More pics and even some vid clips will be coming over the next weeks/months.

https://www.instagram.com/encryptotel/
Activity: 868
Current Market Cap is $5,185,432 . So there is a lot of space to grow.
Is it possible to jump in to top 10 after application release (spring 2018)?
At the current market valuation, this is a simple 10X return to those that believe in the long term success of the project, $50 million valuation is just a start for this coin. I'm not selling now
Activity: 980
it will be great to list the ETT at some normal exchange like Bittrex or liqui at least before setting up the buy wall. I want to trade these tokens but not having them on any of these stopping me to move ahead. I missed to buy at cheap just because of not having will to use those exchanges where it is already.
legendary

any eta for the buywall?

post from last week:
"This buy-wall will be active for 2 weeks, or until it is depleted, whichever happens first. This should be happening sometime in the middle of the next week. We will notify all one day before that date"

we are already in the middle of the week and no notification so far ....
Pages:
Jump to: