Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 97. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
ya, Just offloaded some ETT. Though still holding majority of ETT. Hope price goes up because of it.

buywall up now on tidex ...

Also it's up on Waves Dex.

I sold some of mine. Still holding big proportion.
This is a good option for us holders, price of waves are down now and I was thinking of selling some of my ETT Tokens
for waves so I can hold both.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
ya, Just offloaded some ETT. Though still holding majority of ETT. Hope price goes up because of it.

Also it's up on Waves Dex.

I sold some of mine. Still holding big proportion.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

good luck you deserve it!
i hope for you all price will go to the moon someday and in cryptoland you never know.

bye bye

I've sold most of my ETT, left just a bit. If the guys will change their attitude and actually start working, they have a chance to succeed...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

good luck you deserve it!
i hope for you all price will go to the moon someday and in cryptoland you never know.

bye bye
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
There is still no buy wall? Whats going on?

"This buywall will be placed on the Waves DEX and on Tidex.com tomorrow at 13pm Moscow time."

It's 13:11 Moscow time. Where's the buywall?

EDIT: I look on Tidex. eETT waves market...
Activity: 273
"This buywall will be placed on the Waves DEX and on Tidex.com tomorrow at 13pm Moscow time."

It's 13:11 Moscow time. Where's the buywall?

EDIT: I look on Tidex. eETT waves market...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
There is a big market entry plan ? like poloniex or bittrex ?
Activity: 252
So according to this (https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-weekly-update-2-roadmap-and-buywall-exchanges-bcc84187b60) announcement they are buying ETT worth of 200,000 WAVES and destroyed them? I think it will increase the price of Encryptotel. I am going to hold all of my Encryptotel token.

Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
EncryptoTel weekly update #2: roadmap and buywall/exchanges

Dear EncryptoTel investors,

Thank you for your patience as we finish distribution of our token and prepare arrangements for the next steps. We have three pieces of news that we think will be of interest to the community: a detailed roadmap, an update about the promised buywall and preliminary news about exchange listings.

Roadmap
We have created an infographic of a detailed timeline for EncryptoTel’s development. It is our intention to meet these milestones at the times stated, although of course, it is never possible to guarantee deadlines in advance. Nonetheless, we think these steps are manageable and realistic. You can see the full development outline in the image below.

Read more: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-weekly-update-2-roadmap-and-buywall-exchanges-bcc84187b60

good dev alway update
about plan buy wall ETT etherum token can added to c-cex or tidex
i hope buy wall is not big, buy wall big is good after listing to bittrex
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
yep, market is so bad these days.

Only a few week to pass. September is better, hold till one year. This project have a great value.
Holding a chunk of ETT's. I am very sure this coin will explode from that month. If not, by early October 2016. I believe in Encryptotels Development Team to make the development even faster. Thanks to the help of the community.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
EncryptoTel weekly update #2: roadmap and buywall/exchanges

Dear EncryptoTel investors,

Thank you for your patience as we finish distribution of our token and prepare arrangements for the next steps. We have three pieces of news that we think will be of interest to the community: a detailed roadmap, an update about the promised buywall and preliminary news about exchange listings.

Roadmap
We have created an infographic of a detailed timeline for EncryptoTel’s development. It is our intention to meet these milestones at the times stated, although of course, it is never possible to guarantee deadlines in advance. Nonetheless, we think these steps are manageable and realistic. You can see the full development outline in the image below.

Read more: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-weekly-update-2-roadmap-and-buywall-exchanges-bcc84187b60

Finally we got the update.
I'm wondering how many tokens will be dumped on buywalls.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
yep, market is so bad these days.

Only a few week to pass. September is better, hold till one year. This project have a great value.
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
Just set 0.000025 btc on buy order in C-Cex, hopefully i get some cheap ETT token from a fool seller  Grin  Grin
It's worth the price for someone who needs money selling it from bounty Grin
Activity: 252
ETT is live on c-cex
https://c-cex.com/?p=ett-btc

i sent some ETT from myetherwallet to c-cex and its looking good

comon ETT Team you just have to send some of your many many BTC you got from US and set up the PROMISED buywall. that can't be that hard!

no excuse anymore for not setting up the buywall now!

Yes.Its added on c-cex.com but not yet listed on coin marketcap market thread https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/encryptotel/#markets till its only Wavesdex. Dev contact with coinmarketcap.com for fix the issue.
I follow coinmarketcap all tim for update any coin.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Just set 0.000025 btc on buy order in C-Cex, hopefully i get some cheap ETT token from a fool seller  Grin  Grin

me too Grin Grin.. and waiting till $1 Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
ETT is live on c-cex
https://c-cex.com/?p=ett-btc

i sent some ETT from myetherwallet to c-cex and its looking good

comon ETT Team you just have to send some of your many many BTC you got from US and set up the PROMISED buywall. that can't be that hard!

no excuse anymore for not setting up the buywall now!

Which Encryptotel chain is it on C-CEX? The ETH or WAVES?

i think they are using ETH  on c-cex

and it seems nobody is buying , just trying to dump Smiley
I am also confused why tidex and also c-cex lonely buywall,
At this time no one buys ett, as you say all want to throw coins
Activity: 322
i didn't know you were going to burn the amount you bought in the wall. that actually is a great thing. i'm not selling shit to wall then lol.
Pages:
Jump to: