Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 113. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Is ETT finished?
This time the ICO failed!
 Huh Huh Huh

You seem to attack every ICO. You failed in your life, which is the reason to do so.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
any new update ?
why your team working very slow

Wow, lmao you are expecting an everyday update?
I need ETT can be trade on any exchange.
Then I will sale all of it, and never focus it again.
good bye ETT
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
any new update ?

Wow, lmao you are expecting an everyday update?
any new update ?
Activity: 42
Is ETT finished?
This time the ICO failed!
 Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
when do you finish distribution ETT again ?
When do it avaiable exchange on bittrex, liqui ?

I don't think they promised to be on bittrex.
We only hope for that thing because adding it on bittrex will be good for the traders and to this coin value We can expect it after the problems are already solved .
I think the distribution now is on the process .
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

liqui, do you think

about distribution, dev is ready announcement, to investor buyer ico selling maybe early july
to bounty participant 3 - 7 day after investor finish and receive encryptotel coin
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

I think they would take some considerable time to fix this mess and after that bounty distribution and listing on exchanges.Bittrex is the one I consider would list ETT but think it would again delay there like Mobilego is facing issues with getting listed.

liqui, do you think
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Incent has made a response to the update. I hope Encryptotel team can clarify this and provide a further proof of the vulnerability access.

https://medium.com/@incentloyalty/an-update-on-encryptotel-3b06adf4c9b9

Well, I can sense there is some kind of misunderstanding between partners(investigation team hired and Incent team) but I hope it's a problem that can be solved soon!

Don't forget this is dual blockchain token and it's new and innovate, still lots of work required!
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Incent has made a response to the update. I hope Encryptotel team can clarify this and provide a further proof of the vulnerability access.

https://medium.com/@incentloyalty/an-update-on-encryptotel-3b06adf4c9b9
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
where is this coin getting trade ? since the main post is missing lot of basic info about the explorer etc....

for now on:
1)
Waves Dex ( principal market )
ett/waves
ett/btc

the trading here Is blocked
temporarily by the known hack problem (based on the latest update in the "peaceful" resolution)
....  we have only to wait

2)
Tidex
https://tidex.com/exchange/#/pair/wETT_BTC
https://tidex.com/exchange/#/pair/eETT_BTC

Here I don't know if trading has already been restarted

We all hope in new exchanges in the near future (bittrex ??)
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
where is this coin getting trade ? since the main post is missing lot of basic info about the explorer etc....
Activity: 310
Merit: 251
This is really big jock, encryptotel who promise to provide secure and safeVoIP and B2B  blockchian communication was got hacked and hackers returned token back. And team come to reply only this and provided any information about next step. Atleast tell us when will bounties will paid out and it will available on exchanges.
You should back read first before you reply.

From the blog post here: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/an-important-update-4-9c1deb80001b

An Important Update #4

Hello.

Our investigation has come to a conclusion.

We have enclosed the report of our colleagues from the laboratory of Zerion, who helped to conduct the investigation. We expect Incent to publicly apologize to the EncryptoTel community, and accept full responsibility including financial damages.

Here is the report on the investigation into the hacking incident: >>>

ETH token
The hacker has returned the 38 million stolen ETH ETT tokens, likely as a result of our statement of intent to re-issue the ETH ETT token. All tokens are now accounted for and secure as you can see here. Trading will be re-enabled on Tidex soon.

Waves token
As a reminder to Waves ETT token holders, you do not need do anything. Trading will be re-enabled on Waves-DEX and Tidex soon.

Distribution
We will be resuming distribution in the next few days. We will be doing it personally, and not relying on a third party. The bounty distribution process will begin right after that.

Aleksey Kuznetsov, CTO and co-founder
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
This is really big jock, encryptotel who promise to provide secure and safeVoIP and B2B  blockchian communication was got hacked and hackers returned token back. And team come to reply only this and provided any information about next step. Atleast tell us when will bounties will paid out and it will available on exchanges.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
A lot of coins have caught up with the hot market this year, and in just 3 months, I've had a lot of gains from here
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
how about the price coin ETT , ?
and where i can see how to add costum coin in the MEW?

Here's the price https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/encryptotel/
and I think they did not resume trading yet since the Volume (24h) is still zero.
You can back read to see how to add costum coin in the MEW..
Merit: 266
I wonder why a hacker would return what they stole. He could have just dumped it to the DEX as a way to return it  Embarrassed
Or was it really a hacker or simply just the mistake of INCENT. Why did ETT partner up with INCENT by the way, there were tons of ICOs that didn't care about INCENT since the start.

This is easy. ETT devs can make new token and resend it to investors (and luckily it wasn't traded actively, almost no trade activity on tidex).

Probably there is no buy orders for the eth ETT cos the waves ETT has 200BTC buy walls. thats the only thing that i think about right now.
Jump to: