Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 116. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
wow realy informative and helpful
https://medium.com/@encryptotel/an-important-update-3-9ba6abd0c7bd

/sarcasm off .....

i'm one of your investors and i don't want a bonus or somthing like that i just want to sell this crap and get at least a part of the money back.

sorry but you just giva a s**t and now we should wait another month or 2 or 3 or whatever while our investment loses value.

you just do one bad move after another ..... your behavior is really a shame!!

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
From blog post here: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/an-important-update-3-9ba6abd0c7bd

An Important Update #3

Dear EncryptoTel community,

We have been glad to see how our community has supported us throughout this difficult situation, as the investigation into the hack remains ongoing, and I would like to thank you all once again for doing so. Our community is a critical part of EncryptoTel, right from the start, and so we are hugely appreciative of your continued patience.

As CEO, however, I understand just a ‘thank you’ is not enough, and so would like to reassure you that there will be a bonus for every investor who still holds our tokens. We are naturally keen to resolve all these problems as soon as possible.

Development
Our long-term investors do not need to worry about our product timeline. Everything is going according to plan in our roadmap. Very soon you will be able to see the look and feel of our new Investor dashboard, as well as various other exciting updates.

Starting from 10 July many of our new developers will start in our office, at which point we will make a video for our investors to see where we are working.

Waves tokens
Since the majority of Waves assets are safe, and the loss will not be borne by investors, you do not need to do anything.

Ethereum tokens
Holders who have the Ethereum asset should simply wait and hold their ETT. We will post further instructions shortly.

Sincerely,

Roman Nekrasov, CEO of EncryptoTel

More information is coming tomorrow.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Please ask Alvexand Ivanov (waves CEO and ETT advisor) to make a post in this thread and share his opinion on the hack.

I'm waiting for the promised official ETT article...

What's your plan?

My plan is to wait for something good finally to happen. Only bad news so far. 1st problem with token delivery (but I guess it's a problem with ETH multi signature wallets and other projects also suffer from this problem!), now with hack... Looks like they were working on tokenswap service and there is vulnerability. Were there similar tokenswap services out there? If it's completely new thing, I expect some issues with it.

And regarding Sasha Ivanov... I think he's the person who can help us too keep faith in the project (if he has it).

And morning is over, where's the promised article???

Good suggestion. It is also mine.

I suggest staying on the single chain until their own blockSwap is built.

Also want to know Sasha's opinion after today's announcement.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
COO Waves Labs
Guys, i think you should do single token on Waves. Encryptotel good project, and its only start of this business! I wish luck to team and to be stronger for the problems!
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

Some of that is accurate, some is not. Roman will be making a post in mid-morning (Sunday 6/24).

It's Sunday, and far from morning already (25th thought, but I think it's just a typo). Can we see a post from Roman? I made a quote so everyone can see that post?

If this ICO will go bad, it will hit Waves project and supporters SO HARD, I think you need to think about it too...
Activity: 350
Swipe
Where can I buy encryptotel?

You can hack, and take coins for free  Grin. Although they have no value.
Better, invest in other promising projects, not in this forgery.
If I can hack successfully , then I may don't care the coin itself. Hackers are very rich.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Please ask Alvexand Ivanov (waves CEO and ETT advisor) to make a post in this thread and share his opinion on the hack.

What's your plan?

My plan is to wait for something good finally to happen. Only bad news so far. 1st problem with token delivery (but I guess it's a problem with ETH multi signature wallets and other projects also suffer from this problem!), now with hack... Looks like they were working on tokenswap service and there is vulnerability. Were there similar tokenswap services out there? If it's completely new thing, I expect some issues with it.

And regarding Sasha Ivanov... I think he's the person who can help us too keep faith in the project (if he has it).

I suggest staying on the single chain until their own blockSwap is built.

Also want to know Sasha's opinion after today's announcement.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Where can I buy encryptotel?

You can hack, and take coins for free  Grin. Although they have no value.
Better, invest in other promising projects, not in this forgery.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I will say future projects have lot to learn from these which were hosted to complete by blockswap technology. These mega millions project should make sure of everything as there are lot good and tested platform available for such purposes. It was wrong idea to choose blockswap when it was having issues with its last ICO hosting already. EncryptoTel will surely overcome this issue as just little more is to go and finish.
Activity: 350
Swipe
eETT is still listed on tidex??? did you request its removal??

What's your plan?

Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Activity: 181
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
I don't understand.

ICO : 4 millions.

Your price project  max : 3 millions.

Hacking is 500 000 $.

Rest for you : 500 000 $.

Delete all contract eth and waves and restart with just  eth blockchain.

BlockSwap service is very bad.

And stop to paid one by one because you let the time to the hacker working.

Other have you an explanation ?

Yes this is the best option. Since project just only started and tokens are rarely traded on exchanges. Immediately cancel older tokens, and reissue new ones. This was hackers won't even get a single penny. I hope Dev team will implement this as soon as possible to get back investors faith.
Activity: 700
I'm sure encryptotel will be able to solve this problem and ETT will be a great coin later on, I'm sure of it

What's your reason? just for your token holding?
How did you know about the dev's reputation?
So far, the dev team only showed their improfessionness.
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Encrypto but got hacked anyway. When will the problems stop?

So how to change the Waves-ETT to Eth-ETT?
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
I'm sure encryptotel will be able to solve this problem and ETT will be a great coin later on, I'm sure of it
Activity: 425
Merit: 250

What's your plan?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Some of that is accurate, some is not. Roman will be making a post in mid-morning (Sunday 6/24).

when update and solution
i think much people still believe you i you give solution and fast
fast about distribution, if can't solution about hack, you can create new token, only one token, not double platform, must choose one, after create token and then distribution, and added to exchanger

if you not give fast solution another alternative only one, refund, but i hope not refund, project still run but fast solution

well at least one can dream  Tongue
i guess they don't know the word "fast"  Wink
Jump to: