Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 139. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Finally  Grin

I withdrew my ETTs to Waves.

BTW if the team hasn't touched the money yet, they have huge amount money  Shocked
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i withdrawal to Ethereum Address
Ethereum how to receive bonus Incent?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
When can we take tokens.
I enter the address but it does not record.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
so they still in tests phase...when they start the real distribution and how they plan to do it?

june ?

Now/tomorrow?
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
so they still in tests phase...when they start the real distribution and how they plan to do it?

june ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
I see the last column spreadsheet there is a percentage (%)
It means what gan, I kalo in that column get 0.3 an
But I still not understand means  Huh
Can you  tell me, what is the meaning of "KALO"  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I see the last column spreadsheet there is a percentage (%)
It means what gan, I kalo in that column get 0.3 an
But I still not understand means  Huh
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 273
When will the Encryptotel software be released?

Check their site, roadmap section:
http://ico.encryptotel.com

According to this whitepaper, in win'18 a betatest should start. Also, in this thread they mentioned that development might be faster...
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
guys, someone knows is there was some alternatives in telecommunication services before encryptotel? if yes please tell me who it was, ty
if no and ett will be pioneers in this area it would be super
Activity: 504
People asking for targets and speculating price based on recent Waves/BTC movement will most likely be the first to get shook out at a small gain only to regret later. I can assure you based on past experience this is a solid hodl. Sell if you wish but those with patience will reap the true rewards. Stop looking at this shit like it's just crypto and start looking at it like you're investing in internet startups in the early 90's Wink

agree, its better to hold this coin. and see the real price in the next few months or years perhaps. but if they want to get profit of their capital back thern they can do it. sell the half but hold the other.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
When will the Encryptotel software be released?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
hello, distribution still pending huh? developer still auditing? omg please make a statement dev, Angry

I think they are using their fingers and toes to get the final tally on the audit for the ICO.

Activity: 294
hello, distribution still pending huh? developer still auditing? omg please make a statement dev, Angry
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
A bit of news on distribution:
  • A test email will be going out today to investors, so we can determine who is still not receiving it. As you recall, we have been collecting email addresses of those who did not receive the first one.
  • The Incent team audit is completed, the ETT team is now auditing. Later today, or early tomorrow, test tokens will be issued and blockswap platform will be thoroughly tested in preparation for distribution. This testing will be done internally. We should be ready to give you the next steps prior to distribution soon.
  • We cannot give a ETT total yet, until our team finishes its audit. One audit is done, ours is not, but it will be shortly.
I see my coins in website ICO page, how can I claim them?

Distribution  in next few days .

hope investor and bountt distribution will run clear without any problems
And we will waiting update paltform encryptotel

I hope everything will go according to the planned schedule.
Activity: 630
  • A test email will be going out today to investors, so we can determine who is still not receiving it. As you recall, we have been collecting email addresses of those who did not receive the first one.
  • The Incent team audit is completed, the ETT team is now auditing. Later today, or early tomorrow, test tokens will be issued and blockswap platform will be thoroughly tested in preparation for distribution. This testing will be done internally. We should be ready to give you the next steps prior to distribution soon.
  • We cannot give a ETT total yet, until our team finishes its audit. One audit is done, ours is not, but it will be shortly.

hope investor and bountt distribution will run clear without any problems
And we will waiting update paltform encryptotel
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
We all need to wait for the official announcement\news. I see no reason to rush things. I hope the devs are not idling while there is an audit going and actually start some coding though.

I always try to keep in mind that BTC and top alt's price can spike in future, so the investments will also show massive growth. Personally I plan to keep my ETC tokens for at least 1 year Smiley

I'm also thinking hold big proportion of my EncryptoTel tokens for a long while.
Activity: 273
We all need to wait for the official announcement\news. I see no reason to rush things. I hope the devs are not idling while there is an audit going and actually start some coding though.

I always try to keep in mind that BTC and top alt's price can spike in future, so the investments will also show massive growth. Personally I plan to keep my ETC tokens for at least 1 year Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

Jump to: