Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 143. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have received the test mail as well.

Test email - ETT distribution

This is a test email ahead of the distribution of the EncryptoTel Token over the coming week. We have discovered that some people are not receiving our emails, and will use this to check which investors are being omitted from our mailings. If you have received this email, you do not need to take any further action.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Activity: 138
A bit of news on distribution:
  • A test email will be going out today to investors, so we can determine who is still not receiving it. As you recall, we have been collecting email addresses of those who did not receive the first one.
  • The Incent team audit is completed, the ETT team is now auditing. Later today, or early tomorrow, test tokens will be issued and blockswap platform will be thoroughly tested in preparation for distribution. This testing will be done internally. We should be ready to give you the next steps prior to distribution soon.
  • We cannot give a ETT total yet, until our team finishes its audit. One audit is done, ours is not, but it will be shortly.

hello dev.. i havent receive the test mail. what should i do now? should i send you my email again? or what?

please reply.

If you did not receive an email from [email protected] this evening in your inbox, please search in your email folders for it or just "encryptotel". if it's not in any other folders either, head to the website here: http://ico.encryptotel.com/

Scroll to the bottom, type in the email you registered and invested with, and hit subscribe. If it accepts it, you're good to go. If it says you are already registered, send an email to [email protected] with subject "didn't receive test email" or contact me here and I'll pass it on to team.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
  • A test email will be going out today to investors, so we can determine who is still not receiving it. As you recall, we have been collecting email addresses of those who did not receive the first one.
  • The Incent team audit is completed, the ETT team is now auditing. Later today, or early tomorrow, test tokens will be issued and blockswap platform will be thoroughly tested in preparation for distribution. This testing will be done internally. We should be ready to give you the next steps prior to distribution soon.
  • We cannot give a ETT total yet, until our team finishes its audit. One audit is done, ours is not, but it will be shortly.

thank you dev for the update. i confirm to receive the test mail. i can no longer wait for the bounty distribution next week. great job!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

hello dev.. i havent receive the test mail. what should i do now? should i send you my email again? or what?

please reply.
Activity: 132
hy dev, when am i received my reward ? i am waiting for it, please clarify about it..
thankyou dev, success for your day Smiley
Do some  backread dude
3. Bounty distribution will be after Investor distribution. Investors will have the opportunity to sell into the buywall first, should they decide to exit.
7 We thank you for your patience in this matter. If you have any questions you can feel free to PM me here, or DM me on slack.
For now dude just wait for it like me Grin

If distribution for investor and bounty make at the same time price will down and investor dont get the profit. So for bounty hunter just waiting until inestore distribution done then we will get our coin.
Don't forget that every bounty participant invested their worth of time.If you think without bounty hunters an ico project could reach such a threshold,you're wrong.Bounty is not free,like airdrop.it is like a salary that you deserve for your job.

Quiet right, And I strongly agree with this, Bounty is payment for the effort on promoting the ICO, Unlike investors especially a small time one, They are just investing their money with bonus on ICO, Then just wait for the end of ICO. Unlike bounty participant that doing effort on promotion, So don't think bounty as giveaway because it is a salary on promotion. :/

Everybody can pay get first. Investor spend their money and bounty spend their time. But if a project scam, investor loss their money and bounty hunter dont loss everything. So  i think is not problem if investor get first distribution. Wihtout investor this project never success. Just be patient and waiting your distribution.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
I have received the test mail as well. Nice to see that coin distribution seems to be getting close!
Activity: 970
Merit: 500
4,4 $ milion for ico
congrat dev
Activity: 420

I got test email  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 398

Hi, thank you for the update @EncryptoTel_Community.  This is very thoughtful of the team to test the system adn check that everything works as it should. DO you plan to publish the Incent team audit or after the ETT will finish it? DO you have ETA for your  team to finish the audit? Thank you.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Hey guys, couple brief news items:

• A test email will be going out today to investors, so we can see who is still not receiving it.

Thanks for the update! Please post here again when you'll send out email, I'm sure investors will check it again!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
token distribution taking it's sweet time Sad

Audit team probably using abacus to help them in their computation

LOL, this audit thing is looking un-normal, I don't think this should have taken longer like it is, I think this is percuiar to projects on Incent platform, the incent project, Tokes and now ETT took long time before the investors get their hands on their tokens. I think this should be looked into

agreed. The long audit is weird. 
For other ETH tokens, we can get the tokens as soon as the ETH was sent to the contract address.

That's because an Ethereum ICO works totally differently. As I understand it, they basically just sell tokens - a bit like on Nxt or Waves, where you can create a token and set a sellwall. (I might be wrong on that - happy to be corrected if anyone knows differently.) Point is, it's native to one single platform.
Any ICO where you have multiple currencies being collected, and different price tiers, introduces further complexity and room for mistakes. Once the tokens are out there, it's extremely hard to fix those - ask any ICO distribution that went wrong...
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Hey guys, couple brief news items:

• A test email will be going out today to investors, so we can see who is still not receiving it.

Thanks for the update.
However, do you have an exact schedule for the last distribution?
I appreciate all your effort for making all thing work well. But we are also looking forward to having tokens asap.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
token distribution taking it's sweet time Sad

Audit team probably using abacus to help them in their computation

LOL, this audit thing is looking un-normal, I don't think this should have taken longer like it is, I think this is percuiar to projects on Incent platform, the incent project, Tokes and now ETT took long time before the investors get their hands on their tokens. I think this should be looked into

agreed. The long audit is weird. 
For other ETH tokens, we can get the tokens as soon as the ETH was sent to the contract address.

Activity: 868
So after the Incent team Audit there will be another internal Audit by the ETT team, my inital thought was that the Audit is being carried out by an independent body
Activity: 138
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
How long was it since the ICO closed? It is past 14 days already, right?

A big thank you to everyone who invested in our ICO. We've hit our funding cap, and this ICO is now closed. We will audit all desposits and distribution will occur within the next 14 days. Join us on Slack to continue engaging with our community, and thanks again!

what happened? I have participated in this proram, and i still don't receive any bounty. Other 14 days?
Patiently waiting, the team should be working hard!

Yes things going slowly, but they have to make audition because of some reasons.
And this one I guess:

It's a dual blockchain project, with a mechanism to transfer between them, so arrangements take a little longer than for a regular ICO as there is additional infrastructure to set up.
Activity: 536

A big thank you to everyone who invested in our ICO. We've hit our funding cap, and this ICO is now closed. We will audit all desposits and distribution will occur within the next 14 days. Join us on Slack to continue engaging with our community, and thanks again!

what happened? I have participated in this proram, and i still don't receive any bounty. Other 14 days?
Patiently waiting, the team should be working hard!
Activity: 703

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

I think it should take more time if you check some recent projects, all have to delay their distribution, especially some eth erc20 token. Waiting is the only solution for us.
I think the team's efficiency is very low, maybe they did not expect to be able to easily collect money, so there is no preparation in advance!
Jump to: