Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 136. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I got my tokens, but I'm not sure if I've received the Incent bonus.
Got my ETTs too, thanks  Cheesy

Probably we'll get Incent bonus after the distribution.

I didn't get my tokens, though I have submitted my withdrawn 24hrs before.
Shall I submit one more? Anyway, https://encryptotel.icotech.me/ico is down for a 502 error.

No, don't needed another withdraw order. Withdraws are being done manually so it can take some time  Wink
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!

Shall I submit one more? Anyway, https://encryptotel.icotech.me/ico is down for a 502 error.

As OP said do not send more than once, this quote might be help you.

Hello everyone, an update on recent days, and answers to some questions is below:

1. The display issue is still there. Your funds are safe. They are on the blockchain, which first and foremost is an immutable ledger.
2. Notification is not currently working. So please run through the withdraw setup process once and save your address. Please do not do this multiple times if you can avoid it.
3. If you entered in a wrong address, you can run through the process again to change it, then save it. If you are still in doubt contact us in slack or telegram, and email [email protected]
4. Withdraws are being done manually for now, to make sure everything is working properly. We are being extra cautious. Thank you for understanding.
5. Withdraws are direct from the blockchain data, not from the broken display. If you feel something is off, feel free to contact us in slack or telegram, or email [email protected]. We're here to help you.
6. The ETT token exists on both the ETH and Waves blockchain at the same time. It's just one total of tokens, you do not add them together.
7. The Incent bonus is not forgotten, it will be sent out to the same addresses you enter for ETT withdraw. Incent is also a ETH and Waves capable token. It exists on both chains.
8. If you have any questions you can ask them here, but you may get answer faster in slack or telegram.
9. Thank you for your continued patience throughout this process.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Activity: 27
Merit: 27
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Can anyone tell me how much is the ICO price of each ETT? Lets figure if someone who has about 20k of these will soon dump. By its roadmap the company will soon be established for maybe more than a year. I don't think its price will pump after the release.

Hmm, 4,429,211.19 ÷ 77,663,987= $.057 or .00002BTC

stupid math!

The dollar cap is based on the ETH/BTC/WAVEs price when investing.
For most investors, the ICO price is not lower than 0.00004 BTC

Wow this is fucking helpful
Atleast show your fucking math to come up with your .00004 estimate.

Can anyone tell me how much is the ICO price of each ETT? Lets figure if someone who has about 20k of these will soon dump. By its roadmap the company will soon be established for maybe more than a year. I don't think its price will pump after the release.

in btc..with bonus of 20%...pretty sure came to .000047 btc

All people knows the real number. you are just fucking asshole. 0.00002? Stupid!
Activity: 420

Activity: 27
Merit: 27
Activity: 700
RealRimlin
Will there be a bonus to the one who bought the first token on the exchange?
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Hello everyone, an update on recent days, and answers to some questions is below:

1. The display issue is still there. Your funds are safe. They are on the blockchain, which first and foremost is an immutable ledger.
2. Notification is not currently working. So please run through the withdraw setup process once and save your address. Please do not do this multiple times if you can avoid it.
3. If you entered in a wrong address, you can run through the process again to change it, then save it. If you are still in doubt contact us in slack or telegram, and email [email protected]
4. Withdraws are being done manually for now, to make sure everything is working properly. We are being extra cautious. Thank you for understanding.
5. Withdraws are direct from the blockchain data, not from the broken display. If you feel something is off, feel free to contact us in slack or telegram, or email [email protected]. We're here to help you.
6. The ETT token exists on both the ETH and Waves blockchain at the same time. It's just one total of tokens, you do not add them together.
7. The Incent bonus is not forgotten, it will be sent out to the same addresses you enter for ETT withdraw. Incent is also a ETH and Waves capable token. It exists on both chains.
8. If you have any questions you can ask them here, but you may get answer faster in slack or telegram.

We've been waiting for a while. If you think things will be smoother in this way we can wait a bit more  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i withdrawed yesterday an did not receive my coins. i will give it a second try...

and this time i get a status update:

Withdraw request complete.
Thank you for completing the withdrawal process, your request has now been added to the queue.

You will receive an email with a full statement of your tokens when your withdrawal has been processed.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

good news dev. i really appreciate with your news Grin i still waiting ETT tokens lending in my wallet Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

in btc..with bonus of 20%...pretty sure came to .000047 btc
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

As usual, highly informative and timely answer, thanks for that. I guess you've answered all the questions.

There are more questions regarding exchange listing time and buywall structure\price, but that's all after the token withdrawal will be completed. Take your time!
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Activity: 149

Encryptotel ICO collected:

-851.84BTC

3,742.16ETH

2,071,053.30WAVES

5,944.01ETC

Source: http://ico.encryptotel.com/

Now, based at current token prices it is: 15 000 000 $

So with total 77,663,987 ETT - > ICO PRICE IS NOW 0,19$!

Source: https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/how-to-withdraw-and-store-your-encryptotel-tokens-ett-231afd5f7c40

Start price will be 3-5x ICO PRICE, so DO NOT SELL BELOW: 0,6-1$/ETT.

Moreover, Encryptotel ICO collected 2 000 000 Waves (in 2 transactions), when Waves price was 1$, now 1 Waves is 5$. So people who invested in Waves will not sell below 5x ico price!

We are waiting for 1 ETT = 1$ !
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
I logged in to withdraw my tokens and now there is no record of my tokens or my btc investment?? This happened once before and I logged out and back in but now I have tried the same and still no tokens showing or record of my investment

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Dev can you help me out with this as Im worried

EDIT: All seems to be ok now, the transaction details showed after around 10 mins logging on, I have requested withdrawal and wish you the best on this project
Activity: 210
EncryptoTel team already forget 3% Incent bonus?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Anybody get ETT? It's been almost 24 hours since withdrew. Still have patient though  Wink
No for the moment.Be patient  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
finally ico distribution started, i hope bittrex will listed this coin
Of course, everyone hopes so  Smiley
Activity: 219
AMAZING news about withdrawals!

ALSO I've just realized that WAVES investments just made 4-5x since ICO closure and similar with ETH (I guess almost x2) and also BTC also a decent +X0%?

Can't wait to receive my ETT tokens Smiley

yeah,  this project is sitting on a boatload of extra "cash" if they held the ICO contributions until now...Waves is at least 5x since ICO right?  Of course,  not "cash" until converted to fiat - but the USD value of the invested funds is much higher now than stated
Jump to: