Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 137. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Anybody get ETT? It's been almost 24 hours since withdrew. Still have patient though  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
EncryptoTel is project of which we need a lot in the real world fro secure VoIP based communications based on blockchain to pur privacy back into our hands. There is demand for such project that is the reason I must say it will immediately begin to play key role in this industry. Everyone is free to take decisions but holders will again will be most happier on long term.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
AMAZING news about withdrawals!

ALSO I've just realized that WAVES investments just made 4-5x since ICO closure and similar with ETH (I guess almost x2) and also BTC also a decent +X0%?

Can't wait to receive my ETT tokens Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
do we have to add any prefix to the Waves withdrawal address?  i.e  1W ?

also,  I hit enable 2FA,  they email a code,  but what happens after?  very confusing-  what ype of 2fa is it?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i want to ask dev
total suplly 77 million coin from buyer ico selling
but in total suply in etherum token ready 77 million coin, so all coin created use etherum token smartcontract, not open use waves token
thank you

https://etherscan.io/address/0xe0c72452740414d861606a44ccd5ea7f96488278

No, same amount for both chains. And you can swap your ETTs WAVES to ETHEREUM and ETHEREUM to WAVES.
Activity: 210
Can anyone tell me how much is the ICO price of each ETT? Lets figure if someone who has about 20k of these will soon dump. By its roadmap the company will soon be established for maybe more than a year. I don't think its price will pump after the release.

ICO price is 0.000047 btc
Do not use dollars to count, here is the Cryptocurrency

CrowdSale

The EncryptoTel  crowdsale  will start on 24th April 2017 and it will run for next  37 days continuously and it was ending on 31 May 2017 at 23:59 UTC.

The sold price of EncryptoTel  Token (ETT) is 0.000047BTC at around 21,277 ETT/BTC.There is no pre-determined supply of ETT. The number of tokens were depend on how much investors join this great project.

For crowdsales,there are  bonuses or discounts in four phase for early investors,are as given below:

Day #1 : 20% Bonus (25,532 ETT/BTC)

Day #2 – 7 : 10% Bonus (23,404 ETT/BTC)

Day #8 – 14: 5% Bonus (22,340 ETT/BTC)

Day #15 – 37 : no bonuses here  (21,277 ETT/BTC)
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Investors and signatories to give their best . But you do not sell I'll keep for a long time .
Activity: 509
i want to ask dev
total suplly 77 million coin from buyer ico selling
but in total suply in etherum token ready 77 million coin, so all coin created use etherum token smartcontract, not open use waves token
thank you

https://etherscan.io/address/0xe0c72452740414d861606a44ccd5ea7f96488278

Activity: 336
Can anyone tell me how much is the ICO price of each ETT? Lets figure if someone who has about 20k of these will soon dump. By its roadmap the company will soon be established for maybe more than a year. I don't think its price will pump after the release.

Hmm, 4,429,211.19 ÷ 77,663,987= $.057 or .00002BTC

stupid math!

The dollar cap is based on the ETH/BTC/WAVEs price when investing.
For most investors, the ICO price is not lower than 0.00004 BTC

Wow this is fucking helpful
Atleast show your fucking math to come up with your .00004 estimate.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

stupid math!

The dollar cap is based on the ETH/BTC/WAVEs price when investing.
For most investors, the ICO price is not lower than 0.00004 BTC
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
i withdrawal to Ethereum Address now  i waiting.Thank.

I did it yesterday but I get no notification as experienced by many people. And they said 24h to proceed withdraw, but until now nothing happen with my mew balance.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
i withdrawal to Ethereum Address now  i waiting.Thank.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I'm not selling any for less than 5$ each.
Activity: 336

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
When I withdraw tokens, there comes: "You are about to add your tokens to the withdrawal queue."
I press OK. No any indicator shows the submission is done or not.  Huh Huh

When can we take tokens.
I enter the address but it does not record.

Same here. How to make sure I made a successful withdrawal?

Me too. Nothing happens when I click 'Ok' from 'Withdraw Tokens', and so far no ETT have been transferred to me.

Tried on multiple browsers with 2FA checked and never get any sort of confirmation.

How can I withdraw?Huh

The problem is that the input information is not recorded.
After subimitting one withdrawn, I can log in again and there is not record and I can submit again.
The same thing happened to me, but at: encryptotel.slack.com they can tell you the withdrawal period
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
When I withdraw tokens, there comes: "You are about to add your tokens to the withdrawal queue."
I press OK. No any indicator shows the submission is done or not.  Huh Huh

When can we take tokens.

Me too. Nothing happens when I click 'Ok' from 'Withdraw Tokens', and so far no ETT have been transferred to me.

Tried on multiple browsers with 2FA checked and never get any sort of confirmation.

How can I withdraw?Huh

The same thing happened to me, but at: encryptotel.slack.com they can tell you the withdrawal period
Activity: 210
How long did it take you to get your ETT? I submitted the form about 6 hours ago and still nothing. Think I should resubmit it?

The process is very straightforward. Make sure you’re signed into your EncryptoTel crowdsale account and click Withdraw or go to https://encryptotel.icotech.me/withdraw.
Set up 2FA. You don’t have to, but we strongly recommend you do.
Choose your blockchain. You can opt to have your ETT and INCNT sent to either the Waves or Ethereum blockchain, though you’ll also be able to swap between them afterwards — see further below on this.
Enter and save your withdrawal address.
Hit Withdraw when you’re sure all the details are correct.
Within 24 hours (and likely sooner) your ETT will be on their way to you.

Within 24 hours, relax and wait ETT Team do the job
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I press OK. No any indicator shows the submission is done or not.  Huh Huh

When can we take tokens.

How can I withdraw?Huh
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
How long did it take you to get your ETT? I submitted the form about 6 hours ago and still nothing. Think I should resubmit it?
Jump to: