Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 147. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
EncryptoTel_Community, I really like how the things are going. Fast responses to users' issues, clear plans. I wonder, if the listing on bittrex is planned? I think polo is not an option in the beginning of the trading...

I think this coin will be get listed on bittrex for sure because it has big community and the team is really professional as like they are handling this project so that it seems it's nice investment opportunity.
It's a good start if will be listed in bittrex, most likely we will see ETT there, maybe liqui as well.
I'm also hoping for polo, I know you guys can't wait for this coin to be distributed, I also can't wait too.

Liqui exchange is the home of Ethereum based and Waves based coins, So the chance of adding ETT on liqui is very high unlike on polo or trex. I'm not much familiar to waves dex. I just see it on incent coin that they use it. I hope that the will be finished soo and the number of error in balance will zero so the distribution will take place.

If you check Liqui again there is just Incent as based on Waves. And Incent also be traded at Bittrex.
Yes, EncryptoTel and MobileGO used Incent's ICOTech. And obviously it's not good at all.

I think ETT will be traded on some reliable exchanges. Also Waves DEX so simple to use  Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
EncryptoTel_Community, I really like how the things are going. Fast responses to users' issues, clear plans. I wonder, if the listing on bittrex is planned? I think polo is not an option in the beginning of the trading...

I think this coin will be get listed on bittrex for sure because it has big community and the team is really professional as like they are handling this project so that it seems it's nice investment opportunity.
It's a good start if will be listed in bittrex, most likely we will see ETT there, maybe liqui as well.
I'm also hoping for polo, I know you guys can't wait for this coin to be distributed, I also can't wait too.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Have the coins been distributed already? Don't see any changes in my etherwallet.

Not distributed yet.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Have the coins been distributed already? Don't see any changes in my etherwallet.
Do I have to run a full node to access Waves DEX?  Is there an easier way?  Thanks.

You don't have to run a full node to access Waves DEX.

http://wavescommunity.com/download-wallet/
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Just a reminder, we cannot discuss exchanges we are talking to unless they post publicly first. The first exchange will, of course, be Waves DEX.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Do you know what exchange ETT will be listed on first?  i know it's not Poloniex.  Will it list first on Liqui or Bittrex?
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

Thanks, I am aware of that link and ETT balance is zero.
I need acces to the ico site, so I can put a waves address supposedly.
Though, I'm fine if it is manually send, should that be possible, I would be happy. Can you ask if this is possible? On this moment I'm waiting again on a mail, I guess.
I did the same with MobileGo ICO, invested coins were waves, same ICO software, everything went allright.
Not a nice feeling if I'm one of the two investors who have problems (and dont want to cause problems).
Thanks again, could you plz inform me if a manual send is an option? TIA

If support will let you do that, it's fine. If not, yes we will be able to manually pay out once audit is over and we're ready to begin distribution.
Activity: 209
Thanks for the update.
BUT, I still havent received an email, cant see balance on ico site, and invested waves always showed zero.

Any solution for this, team!?

Have you logged out and then back in to your investor account, then waited a while? Since display issue was resolved over a day ago almost now, 2 people have been unable to see their ETT displayed, you're one of those 2. A lot of others didn't see it at first either, until relogging and/or waiting. Let me know please.

it showed now, thank you
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
Thanks for the update.
BUT, I still havent received an email, cant see balance on ico site, and invested waves always showed zero.

Have you logged out and then back in to your investor account, then waited a while? Since display issue was resolved over a day ago almost now, 2 people have been unable to see their ETT displayed, you're one of those 2. A lot of others didn't see it at first either, until relogging and/or waiting. Let me know please.
After visiting slack I'm currently waiting for a mail(?) so team can open up ico site one more time so I can again put the right wallet address in it. It is closed for a little time now, so atm I am not able to adjust it. Thank you.

You're using the wrong URL then. This is the URL you are supposed to be using:  https://encryptotel.icotech.me/

Also, you cannot enter a wallet address yet.
Thanks, I am aware of that link and ETT balance is zero.
I need acces to the ico site, so I can put a waves address supposedly.
Though, I'm fine if it is manually send, should that be possible, I would be happy. Can you ask if this is possible? On this moment I'm waiting again on a mail, I guess.
I did the same with MobileGo ICO, invested coins were waves, same ICO software, everything went allright.
Not a nice feeling if I'm one of the two investors who have problems (and dont want to cause problems).
Thanks again, could you plz inform me if a manual send is an option? TIA
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
17 poloniex coin pulled out last month, but only put 1 unit on the market ( Gnosis ) . Poloniex EncryptoTel may enter .
Thanks for the update.

After visiting slack I'm currently waiting for a mail(?) so team can open up ico site one more time so I can again put the right wallet address in it. It is closed for a little time now, so atm I am not able to adjust it. Thank you.

You're using the wrong URL then. This is the URL you are supposed to be using:  https://encryptotel.icotech.me/

Also, you cannot enter a wallet address yet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Is there a market for encryptotel?

With all of the hacking that is going on secure communications for companies is going to be big. Nothing on the internet is secure and voip is becoming more and more common in businesses. Everything from international trade to politicians will be in need of this, not even considering the average Joe. I use Signal for my messaging and for encrypted calls

The team already have funds more than the max they require, they wouldn't reach the 4.5 Million USD capital if there will be no market later. Sooner if will be first listed on DEX of WAVES platform as its a waves token. But its also on ETH so bittrex maybe.

Right now, when both the three used coins during the ICO are all pumping the Raised Funds should inflate up to $5-8 M right now.

I just read in the Slack that they are also listing the coin on Tidex. And they are also coordinating with other exchanges such as Poloniex, etc.

Poloniex is hard to list on , maybe we should make sure it can list  to bittrex
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Polo would be great, but it's a king of alt exchanges, not sure if you can get listed there fast enough. With a great project (such as EncryptoTel) you can though...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is there a market for encryptotel?

With all of the hacking that is going on secure communications for companies is going to be big. Nothing on the internet is secure and voip is becoming more and more common in businesses. Everything from international trade to politicians will be in need of this, not even considering the average Joe. I use Signal for my messaging and for encrypted calls

The team already have funds more than the max they require, they wouldn't reach the 4.5 Million USD capital if there will be no market later. Sooner if will be first listed on DEX of WAVES platform as its a waves token. But its also on ETH so bittrex maybe.

Right now, when both the three used coins during the ICO are all pumping the Raised Funds should inflate up to $5-8 M right now.

I just read in the Slack that they are also listing the coin on Tidex. And they are also coordinating with other exchanges such as Poloniex, etc.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Hey everyone, just an update for you on how things are going.

1. The audit is going well, but is not completed yet. We thank you for your patience, we want to make sure we get this right and are erring on the side of caution.

2. Investor's ETT displays work in the ICO portal now, use this url: https://encryptotel.icotech.me/login

Please note: Bonus may still not be reflected properly in your balance. Fix for this is being worked on. Your data is all safe on the blockchain.

3. Bounty distribution will be after Investor distribution. Investors will have the opportunity to sell into the buywall first, should they decide to exit.

4. Distribution currently has no set date. I do not know who started the rumors, but they are not true. It will be in a reasonable amount of time. We're just being very careful.

5. We are talking to exchanges, but we cannot name any of them unless they post publicly first. Thank you for your understanding.

6. If you have any Bounty-related questions please use this thread or contact Sylon directly

7 We thank you for your patience in this matter. If you have any questions you can feel free to PM me here, or DM me on slack.

Thanks for update and your transparency. Please give more details when investor disturbition time's is determined.
Updates is so clear thank you very much wish we can spread the world among communication community it is all about privacy these days
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
Thanks for the update.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
Good job this is handled professionally unlike TAAS management.

TAAS is a bunch of unprofessional devs they don't even know how to handle issues regarding investors properly, It took too long for me to get my investment. ETT is still the best even though display on waves cause too much delay but the team always keep updating. % star for this project.
Jump to: