Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 146. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Waiting anxiously for release date!
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
When there will be an accrual for the bounty, who knows?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
It doesn't seem any issue to distribute the tokens using waves or ethereum because this thing doesn't effect neither token nor its value directly. I can talk about myself as I would prefer to receive at my etherwallet because having my tokens in my own control is best. These things will be cleared once there will be distributed plan in near future.

You control your private keys to the waves lite client as well. This is a little easier imo since there is no json file for you to lose. (only thinking about my heirs). Simpler for them to restore a wallet from the seed)
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
so the final user/investor can choose how to take token on waves or ethereum wallet...that will be nice

Switching via BlockSwap is in any case very straightforward. If it's just on Waves, it's very little trouble to swap half to Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
It doesn't seem any issue to distribute the tokens using waves or ethereum because this thing doesn't effect neither token nor its value directly. I can talk about myself as I would prefer to receive at my etherwallet because having my tokens in my own control is best. These things will be cleared once there will be distributed plan in near future.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
so the final user/investor can choose how to take token on waves or ethereum wallet...that will be nice
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
So ETT will be a Waves and ETH token- depending on the investors choice?

Yes, I believe there will be an option to get tokens on waves or eth. But what's more interesting, will there be an option to get the tokens 50\50 split?

As far as I understand it will be one or the other. You should eventually be able to exchange between the two though.

That could be possible, because MobileGO will have that 50/50 option. And they use same ico platform.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Yes, I believe there will be an option to get tokens on waves or eth. But what's more interesting, will there be an option to get the tokens 50\50 split?

As far as I understand it will be one or the other. You should eventually be able to exchange between the two though.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
hy dev, when am i received my reward ? i am waiting for it, please clarify about it..
thankyou dev, success for your day Smiley
Do some  backread dude
3. Bounty distribution will be after Investor distribution. Investors will have the opportunity to sell into the buywall first, should they decide to exit.
7 We thank you for your patience in this matter. If you have any questions you can feel free to PM me here, or DM me on slack.
For now dude just wait for it like me Grin

If distribution for investor and bounty make at the same time price will down and investor dont get the profit. So for bounty hunter just waiting until inestore distribution done then we will get our coin.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
hy dev, when am i received my reward ? i am waiting for it, please clarify about it..
Do some  backread dude
3. Bounty distribution will be after Investor distribution. Investors will have the opportunity to sell into the buywall first, should they decide to exit.
7 We thank you for your patience in this matter. If you have any questions you can feel free to PM me here, or DM me on slack.
For now dude just wait for it like me Grin
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Hey everyone, just an update for you on how things are going.

1. The audit is going well, but is not completed yet. We thank you for your patience, we want to make sure we get this right and are erring on the side of caution.

2. Investor's ETT displays work in the ICO portal now, use this url: https://encryptotel.icotech.me/login

Please note: Bonus may still not be reflected properly in your balance. Fix for this is being worked on. Your data is all safe on the blockchain.

4. Distribution currently has no set date. I do not know who started the rumors, but they are not true. It will be in a reasonable amount of time. We're just being very careful.

5. We are talking to exchanges, but we cannot name any of them unless they post publicly first. Thank you for your understanding.

6. If you have any Bounty-related questions please use this thread or contact Sylon directly

Thanks for update and your transparency. Please give more details when investor disturbition time's is determined.
Updates is so clear thank you very much wish we can spread the world among communication community it is all about privacy these days

It's great when there is a detailed summary of what's going on for participants of the signature campaign. In due time we'll receive our coins.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Let's see when the audit get completed and tokens distribution will be completed. What makes this project much more attractive in present scenario is the value per token. It has been tested and seen over and over again in recent trends the lower the value is the higher the price reaches immediately after hitting any decent exchange with good volume to achieve and sustain this thing.

My guess is that if the project is good, it's better to HODL. Dumpers who prefer x0 % of profit right after the start might regret it later Wink
Activity: 138
Кoгдa кoнкpeтнo бyдeт pacпpeдeлeниe bounty зa twitter? Ктo знaeт?

6. If you have any Bounty-related questions please use this thread or contact Sylon directly
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
i will wait distribution coin
when final audit finish, thank you
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
how will I be able to get my tokens out of the ICO account?
As for now you cant get your tokens yet in your ICO account because Encryptotel is on audit phase.

Distribution currently has no set date

I assume it will ask us for a waves or other address?
Yes it need a waves or ethereum address for getting your token.
Activity: 219
how will I be able to get my tokens out of the ICO account?  I assume it will ask us for a waves or other address?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Let's see when the audit get completed and tokens distribution will be completed. What makes this project much more attractive in present scenario is the value per token. It has been tested and seen over and over again in recent trends the lower the value is the higher the price reaches immediately after hitting any decent exchange with good volume to achieve and sustain this thing.
Jump to: